RC:

The saga continues...

It seems I wasn't in panic mode without a reason:

You guys remember that my dealer called me over two weeks ago to ask a few details about my M history, what BMWs I drive right now and so on... I was surprised to hear that because I never heard from any other M3 CS customer that these were requirements to get a car. So far, so good.

On March 1st, I wrote a mail to my sales guy, asking him for an update because two weeks had passed and I heard nothing from him. 

He didn't reply. yes

Yesterday, I mailed him again and again...nothing.

I was pissed, so I called in a favor and had someone check on my order status in the BMW ordering system. BMW Germany unfortunately doesn't offer this anymore through their MyBMW web services, they stopped this over two years ago.

Well...I found out that my car is status 111 (scheduled for production, planned for production) in Novembersad

So yes, my sales guy was right...I am getting a car 100%. Unfortunately he "forgot" to mention when. yes

Production in November means delivery in December. Winter time over here. surprise

I get it, the sales guy is trying to fix the problem and probably made an inquiry at M GmbH but why can't he be honest with me?
I am a reasonable person, I don't like it when he keeps the truth from me.

So now I know why he isn't mailing me back, he is probably hoping for news from M GmbH but this really sucks because maybe I could have called another favor in and "help" him. 

Right now I am really torn about what to do. My son says it doesn't matter, we get a car and this is the most important thing but I am really pissed because of the lack of communication and honesty.

My contact I asked the favor in with just told me that there could be another problem...the color of my car. He checked a few other orders with Sapphire black cars and all of them were scheduled for production after September. Weird. They weren't many though, so he isn't completely sure and it would be unusual.

Maybe it is good news that I haven't heard back from my sales guy but not replying to two mails (actually three now because I told him today that I know about the order status of my car crying) feels very rude to me. I don't get it. yes

Any thoughts? Yes...I know...first world problems. 

Happened to me with Ferrari last week and decided to cancel.

Sales = Unstable and Shady