You can always use the Trofeo R... angry indecision  Not sure Lamborghini would oppose but you should check with your dealer first.

I have the Corsa PZ4 L1 (second gen) for my Performante and I am very very happy with this tire but if you plan to seriously track race the STO, I think the Bridgestone Race is more durable. I drove this tire even on cold roads (13°C) and traction is OK, not great but it feels like a good tire but not one you can really get the most out of the STO on the track. I really don't have a clue why Lamborghini made this deal with Bridgestone, there are even rumors that Porsche didn't want Lamborghini to use Michelin as a tire supplier. angry Truth is, the Cup 2 R is amazing on the track and would probably give the STO a couple of seconds advantage on the Nordschleife.

Another truth is though: Most people won't really feel any major performance difference between the Bridgestone Race and the Trofeo R for example because you really need to drive the car at the limit to feel a difference and amateur drivers usually keep it a tad slower, especially in such an expensive car.

I'm at an age where I wouldn't drive at the limit anymore, not even to impress any pretty lady. 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), BMW Z4 M40i (2022), Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (2019 EU)