nberry:

Nick, I do not pretend to know as much as you regarding Porsche corporate practices. Porsche is well aware of what their dealers are doing. They can cut allocations not only for the GT cars but on other desirable models if a dealer persists in trying to fleece Porsche loyal customer base. Litigation would not be an issue/fear because it's within Porsche rights to distribute allocations to which ever dealership they wish to. 

As far as writing directly to PCNA or even Porsche WW corporate, you receive a form return letter basically tell you they can't control pricing of the car once it's delivered to the dealer. GM and Ford are and have taken action to stop the practice. Why doesn't Porsche? Porsche dealers make almost as much money on service as they do selling cars. I believe service provides the dealer 45% of its profit.

Regarding the argument that Ferrari doesn't charge ADM because its already built into their pricing is hogwash. Ferrari profit margin per car is around 20% while Porsche's is around 16%. Porsche sells ten times the number of cars as  Ferrari.

The bottom line is Porsche doesn't want to discourage the practice. It is interesting to note there are a few Porsche dealers that are selling the GT cars at MSRP. Rightly they sell the cars to their loyal customers. I do not have interest in any of the models Porsche is selling today. When the 992.2 is introduced, I may change my mind but only if the car is sold at MSRP. Unless Porsche takes action, its unlikely I will  buying a another Porsche.Smiley

One final point FWIW. Generally the salesperson does not participate in receiving commissions on ADM's. Their commission is based solely on the MSRP of the vehicle. Another example of Porsche dealer greed.Smiley

--

The purpose of life is to enjoy the moment.

One won't be writing a letter about ADM, it's a letter about them falsifying orders. Quite a different thing. 

IF the orders are valid customer orders, and the dealer is able to tack on ADM before delivery, then yes, nothing wrong there as your laws allow ADM practice.

But in this case, the dealer is making up fake orders in order to obtain cars so they can flip them. That's a completely different thing. 

Unless of course those orders aren't fake, the customers whose information got used for the order are in the loop and they get a cut of the profit or some other forms of benefits. 

Either way, PCNA will needed to be notified and look into it as their 'system' is being compromised. The dealer should be penalized for faking orders, or those customers be black listed in the system.

--