I would have agreed with you if I just looked at pictures of my white 992 GT3 on the configurator. Black wheels dont help as with real eyes is the only way to see the contrasts and shapes of the spokes etc. But you'll just have to believe me when I say that sitting next to the Singer it looked every bit the athlete, like a sprung oil ready to shoot forward.

I dont think I was the only one who thought that from the banter I heard.  The club chose that pic for the front cover of the Xmas edition magazine which I was quietly chuffed with.

Im not saying its the sexist 911 Ive owned. The 993 RS probably takes that cake. They have got much larger or course. Even the 991.2 GT3 was nicer from the front but not from the rear IMO. However Im getting to like the 992 GT3 shape more over the last 18 months ownership.

The point was that the 4RS reminded me how slab sided it really is when against the 911. There really isnt alot of tension in the form. Still an aggressive looking car but only 130mm shorter and not much narrower - we forget how big these cars really are in the real.

Not saying the 4RS is bad - Ill very possibly be beating on one on the tracks next year - but I just wonder how badly I will miss the 911 once its gone. As I said still in flux on this one. 

IMG_7522.JPG
DSC04741.JPG

--

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2022 Toyota GR Yaris, 2021 992 GT3, 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia QV, 2009 Lotus Elise SC