Back to the proven debate tactics I see. 
fyi even if you have four EVs you can only drive one at a time and for so many miles. But it is very impressive that you have so many. It just does not make your point very meaningful at all. 
Carlos - even an average EV charging at home will have 200 miles plus ready to go each morning. If you are charging that at night at home 43 miles per hour is what I generally see with my car. Range is really not an issue and that car can run the average home for five days.  Software does the load balancing. 
In terms of Tesla not doing this already - the cars do not have this hardware installed presently.  To say they have not figured it out overlooks the Tesla power wall totally. It is nothing more than an EV battery with bi directional charging. They have trading software that even integrates with the grid so that homes can become mini power stations. 

everything I have said I more than obvious and has nothing to do with Tesla as much as with the transition and tech being invented and deployed already. If you want to argue this or make it some kind of running joke you are welcome to embarrass yourself further with stories and analogies