Quote:
POR911 said:
Hello i have been following this form for quite a while but never have posted. I was hoping for some help! i own a 996 C2 and i am considering trading in for one of two cars but cant decide. Eiter a new 997 C2 or a 996 Turbo. What is everyones opinions, which is the better buy. Also does anyone know the cost of the Aero Kit for the 997? I really would love to hear your opinions, thank you!

Your target purchase should be the 997TT, but in the interim, go for the 996TT and get on your dealer's wait list for the 997TT. Of course, if you are obsessed about things such as depreciation and trade-in value and budget comparo's., then this whole thread is a moot point. But if all possible purchases are budgetable, then stick with the blowers, and view the move from 996TT to 997TT as a "facelift." I'm officially #4 on my dealer's list for the 997TT-specifically the T-Cab. or the TS-Cab.! Here's hoping the 997TT and TS both in cab. form will be available by summer '06 (probably labelled as an '07 model), since the wait is agonizing as is.