Well heres a quick comparison to my C4S...

I have had my GT3 for 5 days now and done 350 miles, haven't revved it to high yet, still keeping it below 5000/6000 RPM, but it just pulls you like a train, under hard acceleration in all gears you get pushed in your seat....

What I find amazing is the traction, under a hard get away the rear wheels refuse to loose grip...Even in the wet the amount of grip is awesome. The amount of traction doesn;t seem to be any worse than the C4S....

In the corners, the lack of body roll is amazing, I have a Euro car so not sure if the suspension is different... But the car seems to grip, then at the apex it seems to start to loose it, then it just grips more and more on the exit....The C4S was probably as grippy but the body role made it seem less so....I have been driving the car around London, and anyone who has driven here knows we have some of the worst roads in Europe, but it really isn't harsh......

The noise it makes is excellent, I have a friend who spent a lot of time in an F355 and he says from inside the car the GT3 sounds better....

Anyone who hasn't got one on order should get there name down, these cars are awesome....

I'll report more when I have put more miles on the car....

Sean