Quote:
beltar said:
While waiting for the 997S cabrio I also baught a very precious piece of machinery....
A susuki swift 1.3 16V ferrarired and 27O tyres (on either axe 2 x 135) I think it must have been a kind of RS-version: it didn't have el windows, no bose, no AC, no PSM or something like yhat.... Really thrilling

Are you feeling a bit sarcastic today beltar?
I've seen your car at the Francorchamps Days btw, looks really awesome man, took a picture of it while standing next to the black 993 Sportec Bi-Turbo. Two really awesome cars

I visited the Tourné brothers from Europipes today ... man, those guys are really the max! They are so passionate about their products & Porsches it's really charming.
All their products are hand-made by themselves and I must say they deliver outstanding work! Anyone who drives a Porsche should visit their site (the design is pretty basic but it's all about the exhausts). CLICK HERE
You should take a look at those videos, it's not real high quality but it will give you an idea on how it sounds. In reality it's even way better!
And while you're there you should check out their testimonials as well. I have double checked a lot of those on one of the other P-boards and they all seem genuine. A LOT of US P-owners drive with a Europipe on their car and they're all in awe
And no, I'm NOT related to these guys in any way, I just wanted to let you know about them bc they might really make a difference with your Porsche experience