bluelines:

In this case, unless you feel the need to have the latest, I would pick up a 997.1 or .2 GT3 RS. I think this is a much more exciting car for you to drive on normal roads than the 991.2 GT3 will be. The GT cars truly wake up on the limit, but you will never be able to drive a 500HP, PDK, 991.2 GT3 anywhere near the limit on a normal road. The 997 GT3 RS models are more accessible in this sense. Most likely much better value too than the 991.2 GT3 which will be subject of the same "fire sale" as the current GT3.

If they build the .2RS I have told my dealer that is the car I want and would get an early allocation. If not, then the .2GT3 would be a good buy because it may be the last of the NA GT cars.

The Huracan is too expensive, over the top styling, small cabin and more along the lines of a Ferrari. I would just get a Ferrari if I was in the market for that type of car. The R8 I looked at look and hard and decided I like the look of the GT3RS or GT3 better.

--

To learn how to live is to learn how to hang on. To learn how to die is to learn how to let go.