SciFrog:

Not sure if that comment was for me, but I am planning to own my manual 612 Ferrari for many many years to come smiley, nothing can replace that car today and probably ever and I would not part with it at double the current market value, whatever it is. It was my first Ferrari and I hope it will also be the last to go. If I cared for the speculative value my car wouldn't have 28k miles. I'd rather drive it and enjoy every moment of it with my family.

I doubt GT3 RS are selling for much more than MSRP today with winter coming, huge inventory and new faster better GT3 on the way. If Porsche really built 6000 of them it is nice to see they are coming to their senses and provide enough supply for their customers, and weed out the speculators.

Talking about greedy ferrari owners, they believe their manual cars are worth over $1M. (F40/F50) still sitting in showrooms and no offers whatsoever (maybe attractive to a collector that enjoys waxing it and storing it forever) Smiley 

Three years ago, the CGT was selling for 330k € and this was through porsche pre-owned department in Munich. Today they want nothing less than 650k with big pluses, because manual Smiley