Max is really damaging Red bull  team's image, they can't let a thing like that fly, specially after the radio conversation was made public, if I were Horner I would release a statement saying that this behavior is not ok for Red Bull team and have Max sit out the last race of the championship as a punishment. It's also for Max's own good, he is his worst enemy, they need to teach him to control himself, Schumacher,.Alonso, Hamilton, Vettel... they were all like this, but Max is one level above.

Alpine also needs to control Ocon, just like Perez helped Max achieve his championships, it was thanks to Alonso that Ocon got his only GP victory and Alonso fought Hamilton off like a honey badger to protect Ocon, only to pay him back once again not following team orders, not that Alonso cares, he left that team already and only has one more race, Ocon is young and like I said most competitive F1 drivers are like that, but the teams need to control these young drivers and teach them consequences, this would not happen on other team sports.

Otoh, look at Russell, the exact opposite of these guys, kudos to him on his win.