Grant:
Whoopsy:

I reckoned it will be even harder for the average driver to extra the max from the new GT3RS. Even with all the newfound suspension adjustments. Most wouldn't even know where to start outside of the basics, i.e. softening one end to give it more grip and vice versa, but even that might proof to be a challenge as the car have separate compression and rebound adjustments. 

My guess and hope is that there will be shared setup settings for various tracks to provide a good starting point for the average recreational driver.  Online forums and good independent shops could be good resources for this.

The 'standard' setting on the car should be able to cover the majority of the capable drivers out there. Not unlike the previous generations of non-adjustable cars. It's normally how Porsche set their car up from the factory and the setting will work on most of the tracks out there with different drivers.

The 'fine tuning' settings is there for tailoring to specific 'traits' a driver like.

One could publish a setting that's really fast for that driver, but when another driver tried it, it might be too rear happy or pushy in the front and be slower. 

Perhaps I like using weight transfer to rotate the car more, I might posted a setting that has strong rebound that move the weight quicker fore and aft, that car could be too sensitive for your throttle inputs. For a driver's that's either on or off throttle applications, a slower rebound is prefer to stabilize the car better. 

Verstappen's car setup is known within the Red Bull garage, Ricciardo, Albon, Gasly, Perez are free to copy and start from there. But none can handle Max's preferred settings. Same thing.
--