hunterone:

Damn thats much downforce, but its a wild ride and i think in hands of amateurs its not easy to extract an real big advantage over the 991.2 GT3RS.

That is what I wonder. If the car can't be driven properly by amateurs then it is a waist. 

But maybe amateurs can extract some of that down force ? Driving the 991.2 to it's full potential is very difficult, you need to be a pro or close to one.  The 991.1 was easier due to it's more complying/softer chassis. 

I did one a course where we drove Formula Renault for a full day. At first it was very difficult to drive these things, as I was going too slowly into corners, ending with loads of understeer, the car moving in all directions. But when I got more used to it and trusted the aerodynamics ,taking much more speed into corners, the car became like glued to the track and much easier to drive. 

Maybe with the 992 GT3 RS, it will be about having the balls to keep more speed to have the downforce working. But, opposed to the the rented Formulas' , pushing one's expensive car takes the balls to another level Smiley