Quote:
kunal said:
Quote:
VKSF said:
Kunal, sounds like your dealer and/or AMNA really bungled....every car co. has lemons; it's how they handle an unfortunate situation that matters. Given how robust 360/430/996TTS/SL55/65, etc are (at least based on my personal expce and anecdotal feedback from pals), AM will really struggle to develop a buyer base if they mistreat guys who prob already have good relationships w/their F/P/Merc dealers.....after all, most of guys I know who got DB9 were merely bored after already having a few SL55/360/996TT that they had enjoyed...so the switch out of a customer-unfriendly AM ain't that tough....lots of great, robust, daily-useable cars out there in the $150-200K+ zipcode .....

VKSF, I completely agree. I have had a good relationship with the P-car and Merc dealers. One of our friends at the Merc dealer is actually telling me what all needs to be done to pursue the lemon law, and how to go about it. I've never bought a car from him (although my dad has bought a few). Oh well, I will keep you guys updated (and thanks for the support) as soon I hear something.

Also does anyone have any suggestions on cars I should think about for daily use? Since I'm trying to lemon the DB9, I'm thinking of just waiting till the 997TT comes out, but if others have suggestions please let me know (oh and I want a more sporty car again, so no SL65)!

Thanks,
Kunal

Price no object, if I wanted to have a single, daily-use and wkend car, I would choose btwn 996TTS and 997S....both are superbly engineered precision-driving sports/GT cars w/tremendous safety systems and overall reliability....at least to me, these P's capture many of the best performance and safety/comfort/reliability qualities of F and Merc in one, low-profile package....