Leawood911:
Whoopsy:

So Elon missed the boat on giving Twitter a lower offer to buy them. He had plenty of chances during his stand off to go low ball but he was determined to get out of his weed fuelled mistake. He lost. Now he had to pay full price with a really big premium.

He also lost 2 other private equity firms' contribution. Meaning he will need to fork over more himself.

At least the stock price, adjusted back to pre-split level, is still hovering around $720, so the numbers for his 'loan' would still work. 

In another news, it would seems Amber Heard's baby is Elon's after all. I believe a UK news website has the article up, and also someone else in the Amber camp during pre-trial deposition testimonies disclosed that. Elon could be Amber's 'White Knight' for her bankruptcy trouble on her judgement against. 

You seem fixated on all the sex he enjoys. 

Did I mention sex anywhere? It would seems it's more of an money issue that I mentioned.........

There are all sorts of ways a woman can be pregnant from donor sperms, last of which is actual sex. 

--