Carlos from Spain:
Leawood911:

I was referring to posts since that one. Maybe that makes more sense. Hope so. 

Again, those posts you are referring to are all in reply to your post where you made it about Tesla, so it course the replies are then going to mention Testa too.

If you look at all the other posts following lexs4's post that are not replying to your post, none of them mention Tesla, and are about the Taycan.

Really?  You just reposted my entire post which you felt strongly no one should be punished with reading again. I can’t make this stuff up. I’m not some baby, I’m not triggered. I’m a 59 year old man who simply has the good old fashioned balls to not be bullied. We can do this all day long but the hole you guys are digging is world class. 

I have heard of issues with the Taycan. Some I mentioned, many I did not. If I thought it was a good car I would have bought one too. Sadly I don’t even like the dealer in town much less the recent Porsches. Of course I would jump on a Touring GT3 any day and kiss the dealers ass as needed. 

I will do my best to respect your and anyones requests here - sometimes it is hard. 
cheers gentlemen