FFS Leawood it's written down for anyone to see. Whoopsy's reply to lexs4 had ZERO mentions to Tesla, it was so about the Taycan for which he has first hand ownership experience, only after you made it all about Tesla did he start to mention Tesla in reply to you.

On the other hand  this is your reply to lexs4:

Leawood911:

If you don’t call a transport ship catching fire or several homes a bug then your fine. Lol  Talk about a huge coverup.  But seriously, Whoopsy makes some excellent points.  Home charging is important as mentioned  since that is how you charge the cheapest and most often (99% of the time).  Expect around 44 miles per hour added via home charging if you have a Tesla.  Not certain why miles per hour is not favored since it provides actual numbers to compare  - 8 hours of charging would give you around 350 miles - more if not all highway miles.  The Tesla supercharger network can’t be beat and the speed is evolving constantly. The new version 4 will be capable of up to 350 kW. But like I said, only used if you stray far from home. 

Of course you know of the speed difference between the Plaid and the others  - it is so massive that many Porsche drivers no longer care about anything other than Apple Car play and interior buttons.

Perhaps drive both to decide. For in depth information watch AI day by Tesla on YouTube yesterday. 
My concern would be old tech depreciating quickly due to repair costs ala 928. 
Hope you get that I am just playing my ‘Tesla’ fan boy role assigned to me here. It is my duty to keep some of the FUD alive and some at bay now and then around here. I see the Taycan around here all the time and love the looks of it though honestly the Audi appeals to me more looks wise.  Speaking economics the Tesla I bought has been an absolutely crazy bargain. I have added windshield washer fluid and just last week a new set of Pilot Sport tires which last an impossible 40k miles. Imagine a 3 second 0-60 car driven like a mad man for 40 k miles on one set of super soft summer performance tires. That is traction control.  

Every single freaking paragraph is about Tesla in spite of lexs4 posting in the Taycan thread, making it clear he only wants to hear about the Taycan and asking Taycan owners. All the other comments about Tesla you mention from others are in response to YOU because of YOU. Do you get it now??? so quit being a baby playing the victim again, and blame everybody else for everything.