To respond to both Mike S & VKSF:

The DB9 is a great car. When I could drive it, it was great. I agree with VKSF that there are perfect examples of the DB9, and mine is probably only one of the few that is having problems. The problem I have is that when you pay nearly $200k, you do expect a level of service to go along with the car. Especially since service is what draws people to AM (it was one of the selling points for me). I mean look at http://www.mi6.co.uk/sections/articles/aston_martin_la.php3?t=&s (although I think this is over the top).

Personally, I believe AMNA should have stepped up and sent a better technician to take a look at my car, after it was in the shop for so long. When talking to a customer services manager, he said that AMNA should know when a car is in the shop for more then 3 days. They didn't even know about my car being in the shop for that long (it had been about 35 days at that point). Then he said he would contact me in 2 days to see how he could arrange possibly a new car or my money back. Almost 2 weeks later I haven't heard from him. So personally, I have not been to happy with AMNA.

Back to the point, after this experience I do not think I will buy another Aston Martin. And to be fair, if my car was working and I never had a problem, I probably would never have talked to anyone at AMNA. If I could do it over, I would have kept my 996 and waited for the 997TT.

Kunal