watt:

Haha,

Reginos PORSCHE needs customers like you, drunk on the brandsmiley  I myself am a recovered PORSCHE drunk, having owned 67, before the 992 and the GT  RICER wings got me sober.

But post pix of your GT2RS, with the glorious wing!  I'm not faulting the rest of the car, that's why I bought it.  Except the stupid centre locks.

So embarrassing, and ostentatious [to quote you:)] around town:

IMG_3173 2.JPG

And the new RS's, .... let's not discussangry

Much as Madame loves her 2012 C2S Cab, My next GT2 was the pinnacle of the brand, and all the wing good looks can handle,  it's been down hill from here stylistically, and all new features and performance superfluous, at least on the street.

Somewhere back in this thread, I was asked to rate my favourites, 72S, 996 GT2, 997 GT3RS and GT2.

IMG_3478 2.jpg

Besides the wings, PORSCHE hates its long time customers -- that's clearly demonstrated by centre locks which only bewitch the new fools, and are ostentatiously omitted from Ferraris.Smiley

Your white 997 GT2 is another top Porsche Smiley You should have kept it.

Perhaps, Porsche should have released a 991 GT2, toned down from the RS visually and performance wise and more suitable for the street. Nevertheless, I believe the GT2 RS is the pinnacle of the 911 story. I'd like one in GT Silver, please Smiley

--

"Porsche....and Nothing else matters"