Comments on Pista vs GT2RS:  

1. Pista definitely quicker at the top over 100 mph and 0-140 [no launch control ever used, either or any car], presumably the lower weight, higher power/weight helps.
  2. Both are shockingly fast!!
  3. Few 500 mile roads trips, then 2000 miles to LA coming up so we'll see if the Pista has the suspension solidity of the GT2RS at high speed over drainage dips in the Panamint Valley -  nothing beats the progressive stiffness of the GT2RS so far, no bottoming out.
  4. Wheel Enhancement tells me the Carbon wheels are stronger than alloy and way stronger than the Mags I replaced with alloy on the RS, as I worried about hitting pot holes in back roads of the Deserts at speed and cracking a Mag.  We'll find out.
  5. Does Pista have the robustness and reliability to match the RS?  The brake recall led me to top off my brake fluid before road tripping, the problem seems contained but I sure hope I don't lose my brakes at 165 mph.....
  6. For me, the Pista is much more attractive, as I just can't stand the Porsche ricer wings on RS's - the primary reason I sold it [since I don't track in the US]. The RS in central NV, snowflakes falling, alloys in place, nothing like Cup 2s at 39F!:

IMG_3221.JPG

I like the Pista's looks better, although it tends to looks like a space ship

1662568710086IMG_4245.jpeg