Whoopsy:

EE4519C0-8C98-4F94-A4D5-E4E775A9CD5D.jpeg
0B8E0BF5-80C6-4EF8-A554-4BEA5B3F1210.jpeg

8601FF71-8917-4C5D-AD81-0D705C2A6FF1.jpeg

And I am not even kidding about the same landscape for 3 states. First one is Montana, second is Wyoming, third is South Dakota. All along Hwy 212. 

just under 1300 miles done, 1150 to go for the next couple days.

Right now, we are averaging 24 mpg. I dare anyone to find anything remotely comparable.And I haven’t even plug it in to charge up since I left home.

Talkning about charging, after we left Spokane, we haven’t seen a single Tesla, or EV for that matters. Not even charging spots. Towns in Montana are like 100 miles apart. No joke. In between it’s like absolutely nothing.

Isn't driving hundreds and hundreds of miles through three very large states with unchanging landscape the very definition of monotony?  

Your comments on EVs once again shows how misguided many of our politicians are with the continual push towards complete electrification of our private vehicles.  There are parts of this country where travel vastly exceeds the average of range of the current typical EV. Now add cold, cold weather to the mix and these EVs will not suffice.  

On your fuel economy, is that in imperial gallons or U.S.?  

If you are able to make a detour in Indiana, you might want to check out the Auburn-Cord-Dusenberg convention in Auburn, Indiana, which is near Fort Wayne and on the northeastern part of the state.  This morning, not too far from my home, I saw a caravan of approximately 30 of these magnificent cars, some approaching 100 years in age, motoring along a country road.  

Thank you again for the updates and photos of your trek across the states.