Quote:
MikeN said:
I'm dissapointed......all this time I was worried about the back when I should have worried about the front. The stock Boxster S front is amazing.....why in world did they have to do this hack job??? Looks totally un-Porsche....more VW or Audi. The back (with this limited view) seems to flow better than I was expecting with better side grills and all.

While I will wait for all the official pictures to make my final judgement.....I'm leaning more towards getting my deposit back and waiting for something else. If it had the stock Boxster S front I'd be really excited, but those awful fog lights and high price are really pushing me away.
Sad, been waiting a long time!

I agree completely, it's too early to make a final call but the new front with those lights does seem to cheapen the look of the Cayman. If the reported $58,900 base is correct then Porsche better have increased standard equipment over the Boxster S by at least 6k, right now I'm wishing they had just stuck a roof on the Boxster S, kept horsepower the same and priced it where it should be at around $48,000-$49,000.