Hi Fanch, my 2 cents,

Dont get the powerkit.

I agree with RC, that you will regret it but not totally, because you can have it retrofitted later on when you want..

Generaly, if you knew you could not add it on later you would wait for it or you would regret it..

That's the -we want what we cant have factor- but in this case, you know its a matter of money for you to add it anytime you decide.I mean imagine,if it was not retofittable..

Take for example me, I kind or regret i did not get the S, but if i knew there was a way, to tune my car, with a Porsche powerkit, to meet the S HP, i might not do it,afterall..

It when you know you cant have something that you think it is necessary for you..

Furthermore, i see more advantages for adding the powerkit later on, if you decide...

Listing some of..

1) You get you car sooner.
2) you save money due to price increase in October
3) powerkit and instalation will be in a better state of knowledge and better tested.
4)You will learn your car better with 355 hp in the beginning.
5) When you will have you car for sometime, if you instal the powerkit, you will have a new reason to re celebrate your car's ownership....after sometime that you loose the excitement of the new car.
6) You will have the chance to test drive another 997S with the powerkit to see the actual difference, in feel and not in papers..
7) If you decide to install the powerkit ,you will appeciate the HP increase of the powerkit much more. If you get your car with the powerkit,then you will never now how was the stock HP, and if it was woth it,whereas installing it after,will give you more pleasure when you will feel the actual difference.

Get your car, enjoy it, it is beautifull specced, if not overloaded!!!!! and it will have a masuline stance on the road...

I see that probably you will not go for the powerkit in the future, but even if you will, you will have some spare time to "collect" the powerkit money, and get over the initial cost of your Porsche, sorry, dunno your financial state, but for most people a porsche carrera is a cost...

So that said, and having in mind you already took your decision, i just wanted to help you avoid second thoughts!!

Things are goind well for you my friend!!