Alright, I live here in the states. I am starting to get a little annoyed at BMW's release schedule when it comes to their cars. They released the new 3 series (I've seen a few here in Philadelphia) but not the M5 yet? THAT KILLS ME! How is it that they can release prototype and finished versions for autoshows all over the world of the M5's and M6's... but not have a E90 3 series available for any shows or even any prototype runs... and yet the new 3 series is released first? I don't like a lot of Mercedes' but I can give them one thing--- when they make a car they do the ENTIRE LINE of the car within a standard time period.

Just look at their releases...
E class mercedes-- about 3 months after its release here in the states an E55 is available.
SL- about 5 months after its release here in the states the AMG version is available.
SLK- released a few months ago... BUT the AMG version was available at the SAME time the first car rolled into the ports here in the U.S.
CLS- THE VERY FIRST ONE I SAW WAS AN AMG CLS55 version 3 weeks ago on the streets here...

I mean... what is bmw's deal?