crayphile:
noone1:

Yeah, I just don't think it's worth it at those prices. Cool if you have unlimited funds I guess, but I could never imagine spending that much on such a car.

I think you could get 95% of the experience with a full interior restoration and some decent mods from a competent shop. $600K in work is pretty nuts.

Since it's really not an original car, I'd expect a 100% CF body at the very least and I'd expect to be able to bring the shittiest donor on Earth.

It is all carbon fibre save the doors, and Yes you can bring whatever donor you like, but those with the money for the car are hardly likely to be stingy on donor purchase. I have driven the car and visited the shop multiple times and all of you guys who think someone else could do a similar job for way less are completely wide of the mark. As ever these things are entirely personal and relate to emotions and availability of funds etc, so I don't want to start a tit for tat on this thread - just set the record straight on driving experience/ finish quality and design versus other restomod companies  - I assure you Singer is in a league of its own. Let's just leave it at that Smiley.

How do you explain the rise in cost from $250k to $600k in a short few years?

Personally I would have been perfectly happy with a mid spec around $300k, but that seems out of the window...