Whoopsy:

So Jacques was at my track earlier today.

We did a celebration of his WDC 25 years ago. Focus was on how Schumacher was trying to do a Prost and failed. 

I asked him straight up who is gonna win the WDC this year.

He said Max, Max has the fastest car by a mile, he really needed that amazing car. And Leclerc is great but Ferrari can't help but tripping over themselves ever step of the way. If Ferrari only run their team half decent it's Leclerc's title to lose, but that's not the case right now.

My follow up was that is Max as much as the jerk as he is portrayed by the media in the paddock, and the answer is the he is worse that what we got from TV. 

And his newborn son is so cute, like really cute. 

Maybe I am biased. Actually I probably am. But him coming up Indy Light then win the Champ Car title, and also winning Indy 500 from 2 laps down, and then winning the F1 WDC is quite an accomplishment, There aren't really peers to that. He proves the American series do indeed produce worthy champions. 

I'M confused - in the last paragraph you are discussing Jacques, not Max when you say "he", correct??  The record you descibe sounds like Jacques.  And I've said above with a picture off his [Jacque's:)] father -  Gilles was a great spirit and pedal to metal alla time driver, I still love him, as much as Ayrton.

be26e58e203b1d92373ab68f37aece73.jpeg

And Jacques is so right about the Keystone Cops at FerrariSmiley. We'll see if he insight about Max winning, long way to go and if those mechanical failures on Checo's car weren't caused by him on Saturday, Max's car could fail any time.

And whose new born son are you referring to?]