I read the article. I’m not certain where they got to angry or furious.  I don’t see him getting angry - this pure conjecture to make him look bad.   They point out that he thinks credits for cars not made in the US is not good for promoting the US EV industry. He points out how much domestic content is in the Model3. He points out correctly that the tax credit helps his competition today - not certain he was angry or furious about it. What is the point of making him appear that way?  Hmmm   We all know the government is after him for not having a Union shop, we know the media is after him because he does not advertise and they need to please their revenue generating advertisers.  Lastly he has an overwhelmingly satisfied customer base - which drives those without competitor products to care less and less about value to the consumers and more about some type of political win against Tesla  

One point I could not find, hilariously, is the crazy notion that Tesla is not competitive in the EV market.  This is where your dreams meet cold hard reality again.  So you posted this FUD just to somehow come to your conclusion out of the blue - not surprising.  This thread is aging so well.  I’m expecting it to be ‘lost’ a second time so that some of these statements can disappear in shame.