Crown

Board: Ferrari Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    It's in french unfortunately, so here are some extracts that I've chosen and written for you guys.
    the man is Jean-Jacques His, director of engine department and transmission for Ferrari/ Maserati road cars.
    His was responsible for the Renault F1 V10 (Benetton, BAR and Renault).

    Q: What did you work on when you joined the firm early 2003?
    A: straight on the F430, all the data was already settled and I just made sure the reliability would be good. This V8 is close to 500hp but it has huge potential, we can push it much further in the future.

    Q: This car is 90 hp more than the 360, where will it stop?
    A: Frankly, no idea, we don't want to make the most powerful cars, we want to make the most balanced. Our new philosophy is that we make GT cars that must be fast indeed, but mostly balanced and easy to drive, on open roads and track.

    Q: Isn't there an antinomy between ease of driving and mecanical potential?
    A: I do not think so. Road going Ferrari's first quality is balance. The F1 that wins is not necessarily the most powerful but the one that makes it easiest to exploit the horses. Same for our road cars. We are not obssessed by performance.

    Q: Is a Diesel Ferrari unconceivable?
    A: No, we have no prejudice. If it makes sense, why not. For now, it does not.

    Q: More seriously, what would power a Ferrari other than petrol?
    A: Hydrogen, but the distribution network is not ready.

    Q: Has Ferrari recruited you with regards to your F1 experience?
    A: Ferrari does not need me to conceive F1 engines, but my 30 years experience certainly helped.

    Q: What distinguishes F1 world to road cars world?
    A: Decision mechanism. When you put a road car into a client's hand, you cannot take risks. It's the opposite with a race car.
    People should not tell fancy stories, road Ferrari and F1 Ferrari have no parts in common, even the Enzo. It would be ridiculous. However, our F1 and our road cars benefit from the same knowledge, they are both conceived here, in Maranello.

    Q: Who inspires you?
    A: Giocchino Colombo and Aurelio Lampredi, two ferrari motorists from the 50s. And more recently, Colin Chapman, he had a rational conception of automobiles, almost instinctive. Lotus' efficiency was a result of their lightness.

    Q: A word on the difference between Ferrari and Maserati?
    A: to put it simply, Ferrari is sport and Maserati is more GT.

    Q: The car of your dreams?
    A: The one outside my window, my F430. Sorry for not being modest, but it is more accessible than an Enzo. In fact, I was always interested in beautiful cars, Ferraris in particular, but also Alfa Romeo from pre war, Bugatti or Hispano.

    Q: How would you define automotive pleasure?
    A: A mix of emotions. Precisely the ones I feel with my F430: An exceptional engine and the feeling to be a great pilot even though it's not true.
    It's the pleasure to feel the adrenalin pumping without having to take risks. The Americans have demonstrated it since a long time: in a world of constraints, there is always place for dreams and pleasure. Even at 60 kmh, on a simple acceleration, a Ferrari gives you plenty of extraordinary feelings.

    Q: After Ferrari
    A: Ferrari. Like Enzo said: the best Ferrari is the next one!

    I really enjoyed reading this interview, one can get it in France in Driven magazine.
    I hope you enjoyed it too!
    I find it very interesting bc His is not a press guy, he's a not a manager, he's an engineer with awesome background.
    He says it himself, Ferraris are not a challenge to drive anymore and there's nothing wrong with that.
    He also said that Ferrari road cars and F1 have nothing in common, something interesting, I knew about it of course, but it's nice when the Ferrari road car manager says it himself.
    But seriously, what a car!!! I love it more and more.
    And what a man! Would love to meet him!

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Fanch thank you for the interview. Ferrari has now what is called Ferrari Academy which one attends for two days. Participants learn about how Ferrari approaches building cars and their philosophy behind them. As a matter of fact, it is scheduled for tomorrow and Tuesday in Maranello.

    The interview touches on some of the important issues which will be discussed at the Academy.

    As I have written before, a near perfect car makes a driver near perfect in his/her driving performance and at the same time provides them with the sensual experience. That is what Ferrari and the 430 is all about.

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Thanks for the article Fanch, was a good read.

    @nick: you like rubbing the fact that you have your f430 in don't ya? just kidding!

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Quote:
    nberry said:
    Fanch thank you for the interview. Ferrari has now what is called Ferrari Academy which one attends for two days. Participants learn about how Ferrari approaches building cars and their philosophy behind them. As a matter of fact, it is scheduled for tomorrow and Tuesday in Maranello.

    The interview touches on some of the important issues which will be discussed at the Academy.

    As I have written before, a near perfect car makes a driver near perfect in his/her driving performance and at the same time provides them with the sensual experience. That is what Ferrari and the 430 is all about.



    The interview reminded me of you a lot Nick, how you always say indeed, that Ferrari's new philosophy is to make their car very accessible and make their driver look great effortlessly.
    I am very happy for you that their new philosophy fits your vision 100%
    Enjoy your F430 and look good!

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    fanch, if i get it right, you translated the interview for rennteam? thank you so much!!!

    excellent -- jean-jacques his is really not a marketing-driven guy. LdM, todt, his, benuzzi, felisa -- what a great team responsible for F's street cars.

    i love this statement: "People should not tell fancy stories, road Ferrari and F1 Ferrari have no parts in common, even the Enzo. It would be ridiculous"

    -- so honest. other car manufacturers should take a leaf out of this book.

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Quote:
    zzboba said:
    fanch, if i get it right, you translated the interview for rennteam? thank you so much!!!

    excellent -- jean-jacques his is really not a marketing-driven guy. LdM, todt, his, benuzzi, felisa -- what a great team responsible for F's street cars.

    i love this statement: "People should not tell fancy stories, road Ferrari and F1 Ferrari have no parts in common, even the Enzo. It would be ridiculous"

    -- so honest. other car manufacturers should take a leaf out of this book.



    Yes I translated it and tried 100% to be unbias.
    One can get the mag in France or Belgium and verify that I did not BS, it's not the whole interview, I translated only the parts I thought relevant for us.
    I thought it was worth the effort because that interview might not get translated being made by a french journalist to a french engineer.
    And this man represents the future of Ferrari engines, they're in good hands!
    It is amazing how he indeed manages to demistify the whole F1 technology applied to road car crap but somehow, manages to make you love the car even more.
    Proof that honest engineering works!!!

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Quote:
    It is amazing how he indeed manages to demistify the whole F1 technology applied to road car crap but somehow, manages to make you love the car even more.



    this really brings it to the point!

    btw: unfortunately my car is in service since nearly one week (because of E-diff and F1 problems). and weather was so nice last weekend. what a pity.

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Quote:
    zzboba said:
    btw: unfortunately my car is in service since nearly one week (because of E-diff and F1 problems). and weather was so nice last weekend. what a pity.



    Be patient, my friend. There will be better times in the future...

    @fanch: thanks very much for the translation! Very interesting interview, seems to be a nice and very honest guy!

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Thanks, Fanch.

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Quote:
    zzboba said:-- so honest. other car manufacturers should take a leaf out of this book.



    yep, now if they can just carry over some of that honesty to their weight and HP claims.

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    lol!

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Quote:
    Fanch said:
    His was responsible for the Renault F1 V10 (Benetton, BAR and Renault).



    You forgot to mention that he also designed the second generation Ferrari F1 1.5 litre V6 Turbo used in 1987 and 1988 before returning to Renault to do the V10 - so he's not new to Maranello.

    It would be appreciated if you could scan and post the whole article for those of us who can read French.

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    It seems a very interesting interview Fanch if you could take some pictures and post them ...

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Quote:
    rosso nuvola said:
    It seems a very interesting interview Fanch if you could take some pictures and post them ...



    I don't have a scanner
    If you really want, I could take a pic of the mag but the quality is gonna be awful.
    I'll give it a try.

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Here's a pic of one of the page, it's quite awful!
    Maybe another french member or Belgium can do a scan?
    It's driven magazing, Spring 05, p. 64.

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Quote:
    ben, lj said:
    now if they can just carry over some of that honesty to their weight and HP claims.



    Weight...well, all the manufacturers seem to lie about that. Horsepower? I can't imagine many complaints about the F430's horsepower and performance. Maybe a little UNDER stated if anything.

    Gary

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Quote:
    tdf360 said:
    Quote:
    ben, lj said:
    now if they can just carry over some of that honesty to their weight and HP claims.



    Weight...well, all the manufacturers seem to lie about that. Horsepower? I can't imagine many complaints about the F430's horsepower and performance. Maybe a little UNDER stated if anything.

    Gary



    i'd be inclined to buy that argument if the claimed 425 hp stradale didn't dyno at 329 to 339 at the wheels. that's entirely too much drivetrain loss for a RWD exotic to be believed.

    btw, i recently witnessed F430 drag races from appx 40 to appx 120 against both a stock GT3 and stock Gallardo. the 430 (with the "can't screw up" paddles) only pulled 2 to 3 lengths. a couple of runs were done against both cars and the results were pretty much the same in all 4 races. hard to believe the 490 (claimed) hp 430 could only muster a couple lengths against the 380 hp GT3 given not too dissimilar weights. someone probably isn't telling the truth. we know GT3s have dynoed MUCH stronger than porsche claims and fcars are usually the opposite, so...

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    I agree with you TDF and Ben,
    I think historically, the Porsche power claims have always been a bit too conservative.
    Ferrari? I don't know honestly.
    My friend who works there told me the engines of the Maserati have always done about 400 hp instead of the claimed 390 but for marketing reasons, couldn't say it was equal to the 360 which was still on sale then.
    F430, really don't know. But looks like it does have the 490 hp claimed, then again, that straight line race you witnessed seems to indicate otherwise Ben.
    I'm not too fussed, I'm more fussed about weight claims like tdf, it seems universally that the Stradale is much heavier than the weight claimes, maybe the F430 too?
    And the 997S too, about 40 kgs more than what the manufacturer claims.

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Quote:
    ben, lj said:
    Quote:
    tdf360 said:
    Quote:
    ben, lj said:
    now if they can just carry over some of that honesty to their weight and HP claims.



    Weight...well, all the manufacturers seem to lie about that. Horsepower? I can't imagine many complaints about the F430's horsepower and performance. Maybe a little UNDER stated if anything.

    Gary



    i'd be inclined to buy that argument if the claimed 425 hp stradale didn't dyno at 329 to 339 at the wheels. that's entirely too much drivetrain loss for a RWD exotic to be believed.

    btw, i recently witnessed F430 drag races from appx 40 to appx 120 against both a stock GT3 and stock Gallardo. the 430 (with the "can't screw up" paddles) only pulled 2 to 3 lengths. a couple of runs were done against both cars and the results were pretty much the same in all 4 races. hard to believe the 490 (claimed) hp 430 could only muster a couple lengths against the 380 hp GT3 given not too dissimilar weights. someone probably isn't telling the truth. we know GT3s have dynoed MUCH stronger than porsche claims and fcars are usually the opposite, so...



    How far behind was the gallardo and was it a E gear model?

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Fanch,

    many thanks for translating parts of the article. Appreciated a lot!

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Ben, I too wanna know where the G car was, I would think that it would be a good bit faster than the GT3...that car is amazing....the new one doesnt have to be any quicker and itll still be a winner! Of course i wanna see a 3.8 dry sump engine!

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Quote:
    Ferdie said:
    Fanch,

    many thanks for translating parts of the article. Appreciated a lot!



    about the same 2 to 3 car lengths that the GT3 was behind the 430. and yes it was an e-geared car.

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Quote:
    ben, lj said:
    Quote:
    tdf360 said:
    Quote:
    ben, lj said:
    now if they can just carry over some of that honesty to their weight and HP claims.



    Weight...well, all the manufacturers seem to lie about that. Horsepower? I can't imagine many complaints about the F430's horsepower and performance. Maybe a little UNDER stated if anything.

    Gary



    i'd be inclined to buy that argument if the claimed 425 hp stradale didn't dyno at 329 to 339 at the wheels. that's entirely too much drivetrain loss for a RWD exotic to be believed.

    btw, i recently witnessed F430 drag races from appx 40 to appx 120 against both a stock GT3 and stock Gallardo. the 430 (with the "can't screw up" paddles) only pulled 2 to 3 lengths. a couple of runs were done against both cars and the results were pretty much the same in all 4 races. hard to believe the 490 (claimed) hp 430 could only muster a couple lengths against the 380 hp GT3 given not too dissimilar weights. someone probably isn't telling the truth. we know GT3s have dynoed MUCH stronger than porsche claims and fcars are usually the opposite, so...



    Two to three car lengths is a good margin. What did you expect 1/2 mile? These are all high performance cars. One should not expect substantial margins because we are dealing literally with seconds and fraction of seconds.

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Quote:
    nberry said:
    Quote:
    ben, lj said:
    Quote:
    tdf360 said:
    Quote:
    ben, lj said:
    now if they can just carry over some of that honesty to their weight and HP claims.



    Weight...well, all the manufacturers seem to lie about that. Horsepower? I can't imagine many complaints about the F430's horsepower and performance. Maybe a little UNDER stated if anything.

    Gary



    i'd be inclined to buy that argument if the claimed 425 hp stradale didn't dyno at 329 to 339 at the wheels. that's entirely too much drivetrain loss for a RWD exotic to be believed.

    btw, i recently witnessed F430 drag races from appx 40 to appx 120 against both a stock GT3 and stock Gallardo. the 430 (with the "can't screw up" paddles) only pulled 2 to 3 lengths. a couple of runs were done against both cars and the results were pretty much the same in all 4 races. hard to believe the 490 (claimed) hp 430 could only muster a couple lengths against the 380 hp GT3 given not too dissimilar weights. someone probably isn't telling the truth. we know GT3s have dynoed MUCH stronger than porsche claims and fcars are usually the opposite, so...



    Two to three car lengths is a good margin. What did you expect 1/2 mile? These are all high performance cars. One should not expect substantial margins because we are dealing literally with seconds and fraction of seconds.



    shows you how silly all this magazine quoting is. real world differences are so slight with all these cars - all comes down to the respective drivers. the gt3 with cups is a much better track car than the 430 (a crapload cheaper on consumables and maintenance), but the 430 is a comfy SL on the street very unlike the gt3. the 430 with steel brakes is not a proper track car as all you can smell is burning fluid. fwiw, the gallardo was by far the best sounding of the three!

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Quote:
    ben, lj said:


    [gallardo] about the same 2 to 3 car lengths that the GT3 was behind the 430. and yes it was an e-geared car.





    The fact that the 430 was 2-3 car lenghts ahead of the 500hp gallardo would seem to indicate that it does indeed have 490 hp. Otherwise, both Ferrari and Lambo are full of sheet! And both have much less hp than they claim. I don't think so.

    Btw, I saw and I'm sure you did too, a video where a gallardo and the CGT and another Porsche "dragged race" and the CGT was only a few car length ahead of the gallardo. If anything, I would take these spur of the moment street races with a grain of salt.

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Quote:
    svtrader1 said:
    Quote:
    ben, lj said:


    [gallardo] about the same 2 to 3 car lengths that the GT3 was behind the 430. and yes it was an e-geared car.





    The fact that the 430 was 2-3 car lenghts ahead of the 500hp gallardo would seem to indicate that it does indeed have 490 hp. Otherwise, both Ferrari and Lambo are full of sheet! And both have much less hp than they claim. I don't think so.

    Btw, I saw and I'm sure you did too, a video where a gallardo and the CGT and another Porsche "dragged race" and the CGT was only a few car length ahead of the gallardo. If anything, I would take these spur of the moment street races with a grain of salt.



    the gallardo "race" to which you refer was a joke (it was on PCH near crystal cove and was an impromtu type deal with poor camera angles as well). the drag races "on the track" which i personally "witnessed" were quite scientific and should be deemed accurate. as well, any monkey can drive an F1 430 or an e-geared gallardo in a straight line. the only car of the three where driver skill or error would be a factor was the GT3.

    ps. this weekend i talked w/ the owner of the CGT in the "race" against the gallardo to which you refer. he and a guy who owns a GT2 (and CGT) with considerably more hp than the gallardo says this particular GT2 gets pulled on every time by the CGT despite the monsterous power the modified (and raced) GT2 puts down. a CGT would absolutely embarass a gallardo worse than it does the murci even!

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Ben, I completly agree. A CGT will destroy a Gallardo. It takes so much extra horsepower these days to actually pull cars in this league. We ran Bullrun last year in my Stradale. There were 2 Murcilagos, one an e-gear the other a 6 speed. We pulled the e-gear car no matter what gear, what road, what speed. The 6 speed car we were nose to nose many times in drag racrs from 80 to 180. And we traveled with this car for most of the race across country. The only thing that made a difference was heat. When it was 95-110 the Lambo was faster. The Stradale loses a lot of power in the heat. I also noticed that the motor didi seem to pick up more power as it broke the 6000 mile level. And on Sebring nothing came close to us. There was a big modified 600 hp 996 twin that was 5 seconds behind but that was it. The first place I go with the new 430 will be the weigh station

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Quote:
    ben, lj said:




    the gallardo "race" to which you refer was a joke (it was on PCH near crystal cove and was an impromtu type deal with poor camera angles as well). the drag races "on the track" which i personally "witnessed" were quite scientific and should be deemed accurate. as well, any monkey can drive an F1 430 or an e-geared gallardo in a straight line. the only car of the three where driver skill or error would be a factor was the GT3.




    Did you see this "scientific" test as a passenger or as a sideline spectator?

    And while it's true, any "monkey" can operate the paddles, it doesn't take any more skill to work the manual in a straight line. I'm sure that same "monkey" will do just fine in both the manual or paddle shifter in a straight line.


    Quote:
    ben, lj said:

    ps. this weekend i talked w/ the owner of the CGT in the "race" against the gallardo to which you refer. he and a guy who owns a GT2 (and CGT) with considerably more hp than the gallardo says this particular GT2 gets pulled on every time by the CGT despite the monsterous power the modified (and raced) GT2 puts down. a CGT would absolutely embarass a gallardo worse than it does the murci even!



    I agree it will beat a gallardo handily in straight line, but up to a certain point, then the gallardo would start to close the gap. I'd like to see a 1 mile drag race, where the cars exceeds 150mph and witness how big a gap there is between the CGT and Gallardo. That would be interesting...

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Quote:
    svtrader1 said:
    Quote:
    ben, lj said:




    the gallardo "race" to which you refer was a joke (it was on PCH near crystal cove and was an impromtu type deal with poor camera angles as well). the drag races "on the track" which i personally "witnessed" were quite scientific and should be deemed accurate. as well, any monkey can drive an F1 430 or an e-geared gallardo in a straight line. the only car of the three where driver skill or error would be a factor was the GT3.




    Did you see this "scientific" test as a passenger or as a sideline spectator?

    both. the protocal was drive to side by side (appx 40 mph) until you get to the tire wall and hit it until you get to the flag stand. the two runs each which yielded the same results also illustrated the correctness of the proceedure

    And while it's true, any "monkey" can operate the paddles, it doesn't take any more skill to work the manual in a straight line. I'm sure that same "monkey" will do just fine in both the manual or paddle shifter in a straight line.

    this simply isn't true. one can easily misshift, fail to shift at the optimal RPM - or maybe even hit the wrong gear - with a real manual

    Quote:
    ben, lj said:

    ps. this weekend i talked w/ the owner of the CGT in the "race" against the gallardo to which you refer. he and a guy who owns a GT2 (and CGT) with considerably more hp than the gallardo says this particular GT2 gets pulled on every time by the CGT despite the monsterous power the modified (and raced) GT2 puts down. a CGT would absolutely embarass a gallardo worse than it does the murci even!



    I agree it will beat a gallardo handily in straight line, but up to a certain point, then the gallardo would start to close the gap. I'd like to see a 1 mile drag race, where the cars exceeds 150mph and witness how big a gap there is between the CGT and Gallardo. That would be interesting...



    The gap between CGT and Gallardo will grow from beginning to end. By the end of a mile, the diff would be so huge you'd swear the Gallardo wasn't even participating

    Re: Extracts of fantastic interview!!!!

    Quote:
    ben, lj said:


    both. the protocal was drive to side by side (appx 40 mph) until you get to the tire wall and hit it until you get to the flag stand. the two runs each which yielded the same results also illustrated the correctness of the proceedure



    That's fine, but, you did'nt say whether you were in the passenger seat as you were last time.

    Also, you don't mention whether or not the F430 was fully broken in yet. And was the Gt3 stock or modified? So, as you can see there are many variables you haven't fully explained for me to accept this as scientific. Just my opinion.

    Quote:
    ben, lj said:


    this simply isn't true. one can easily misshift, fail to shift at the optimal RPM - or maybe even hit the wrong gear - with a real manual



    While this is true, the chances of that are slim. I mean, come on, I can teach a 16yrs. old kid to shift properly in a straight and have he/she perfect it in two weeks. I mean really in a straight line it doesn't take skill. Hell, from 40 to 120mph, you could do that with one hand tied behind your back.

    Quote:
    ben, lj said:




    The gap between CGT and Gallardo will grow from beginning to end. By the end of a mile, the diff would be so huge you'd swear the Gallardo wasn't even participating



    I don't know about that. As I said, above 150 mph, the CGT's very high coefficent of drag (.39) comes into play and that's where the gallardo starts to catch up a bit.

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 5/15/24 8:44 AM
    art.italy
    818601 1808
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    455117 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    276089 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    93507 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    11114 50
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    977885 3868
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot
     
     
     
     
     
    896750 1364
    Porsche GT4RS 4/21/24 11:50 AM
    mcdelaug
    413080 1454
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM
    nberry
    407433 1526
    Others Tesla 2 the new thread 12/13/23 2:48 PM
    CGX car nut
    394379 2401
    Porsche Red Nipples 991.2 GT3 Touring on tour 5/12/24 6:23 PM
    blueflame
    296103 669
    Porsche Collected my 997 GTS today 10/19/23 7:06 PM
    CGX car nut
     
     
     
     
     
    272085 812
    Lambo Huracán EVO STO 7/30/23 6:59 PM
    mcdelaug
    245989 346
    Others Corvette C8 10/16/23 3:24 PM
    Enmanuel
    224449 488
    Others Gordon Murray - T.50 11/22/23 10:27 AM
    mcdelaug
    175372 387
    Motor Sp. 2023 Formula One 12/19/23 5:38 AM
    WhoopsyM
    125797 685
    BMW M 2024 BMW M3 CS Official Now 12/29/23 9:04 AM
    RCA
    125632 303
    Porsche 2022 992 Safari Model 3/7/24 4:22 PM
    WhoopsyM
    88050 239
    AMG Mercedes-Benz W124 500E aka Porsche typ 2758 2/23/24 10:03 PM
    blueflame
    77764 297
    Porsche 992 GT3 RS 3/3/24 7:22 PM
    WhoopsyM
    57473 314
    Motor Sp. Porsche 963 5/18/24 9:44 PM
    Wonderbar
    29703 249
    Ferrari Ferrari 296 GTB (830PS, Hybrid V6) 1/21/24 4:29 PM
    GT-Boy
    23548 103
    BMW M 2022 BMW M5 CS 4/8/24 1:43 PM
    Ferdie
    22283 140
    AMG G63 sold out 9/15/23 7:38 PM
    Nico997
    18317 120
    AMG [2022] Mercedes-AMG SL 4/23/24 1:24 PM
    RCA
    17683 225
    Porsche Porsche Mission X Hypercar 12/3/23 8:52 AM
    996FourEss
    12680 63
    Porsche 911 S/T 10/10/23 8:53 AM
    RCA
    11477 55
    Others Tesla thread N°3 5/1/24 11:09 PM
    CGX car nut
    10156 93
    Motor Sp. Formula 1 2024!! 6/15/24 11:25 AM
    Anderson
    10053 217
    Porsche Macan EV 1/25/24 9:10 AM
    RCA
    8879 28
    102 items found, displaying 1 to 30.