Crown

Board: AMG Mercedes Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    Very Disappointing

    Not that I really care but I saw the new ML yesterday which had a sign of "Official Tennis Tournament" that is going on in Houston and appearently MB is sponsering it.

    The new ML looks smaller than the older model and from the side view it looks 95% like Chrysler Pacifica. the front view looks nicer in the pictures; in person it looks too plasticy. The overall size seemed like BMW X3 very small looking.

    Looks like the MB officials are in the right path to bring the company down completely .

    Re: Very Disappointing

    I dont like the new ML as well. I think they ruined the lines on the windows. The Grill with the squares cut out is ugly as well. I totally agree. Seems like MB is just trying to make it look differently so it will stand out or be on its own, and it is not working for me.

    Re: Very Disappointing

    I dont like the new ML as well. I think they ruined the lines on the windows. The Grill with the squares cut out is ugly as well. I totally agree. Seems like MB is just trying to make it look differently so it will stand out or be on its own, and it is not working for me.

    Re: Very Disappointing

    I wouldn't buy it, but the quality is what you expect from Merc. Its a clear improvement over the last ML, and personally I think it looks good.
    It looks much better than the one it replaces.

    Re: Very Disappointing

    I wouldn't buy it, but the quality is what you expect from Merc. Its a clear improvement over the last ML, and personally I think it looks good.
    It looks much better than the one it replaces.

    Re: Very Disappointing

    Quote:
    MSB said:
    ...but the quality is what you expect from Merc.



    Quality remains to be seen on the new ones

    Re: Very Disappointing

    Quote:
    MSB said:
    ...but the quality is what you expect from Merc.



    Quality remains to be seen on the new ones

    Re: Very Disappointing

    I saw the ML on Geneva Motorshow. I don't like it at all.

    Very ugly interior. Plastic all over and different style between the ventilation openings in the front and next to the rear seats.

    The decklid is rest upon airpressure stilts. looks like a car from 1980.

    Cheap american car quality...

    Re: Very Disappointing

    I saw the ML on Geneva Motorshow. I don't like it at all.

    Very ugly interior. Plastic all over and different style between the ventilation openings in the front and next to the rear seats.

    The decklid is rest upon airpressure stilts. looks like a car from 1980.

    Cheap american car quality...

    Re: Very Disappointing

    AND, they've *killed* the beloved G-class, officially, too.


    Re: Very Disappointing

    AND, they've *killed* the beloved G-class, officially, too.


    Re: Very Disappointing

    Quote:
    igzaklee said:
    AND, they've *killed* the beloved G-class, officially, too.





    ??? The new G-class is coming...officially.

    Re: Very Disappointing

    Quote:
    igzaklee said:
    AND, they've *killed* the beloved G-class, officially, too.





    ??? The new G-class is coming...officially.

    Re: Very Disappointing

    Quote:
    Michael (ex. partyboy) said:
    I saw the ML on Geneva Motorshow. I don't like it at all.

    Very ugly interior. Plastic all over and different style between the ventilation openings in the front and next to the rear seats.

    The decklid is rest upon airpressure stilts. looks like a car from 1980.

    Cheap american car quality...



    Its actually cheap German quality.

    The Germans spec'd out the car and its components. They designed it, they specify and buy the parts, so it's the Germans who have chosen whatever tacky and unsubstantial parts are on it.

    You can't blame US car manufacturers for every automotive faux pas, but you can blame Daimler Benz for doing what they do wrong and there is plenty of that on their plate recently.

    Re: Very Disappointing

    Quote:
    Michael (ex. partyboy) said:
    I saw the ML on Geneva Motorshow. I don't like it at all.

    Very ugly interior. Plastic all over and different style between the ventilation openings in the front and next to the rear seats.

    The decklid is rest upon airpressure stilts. looks like a car from 1980.

    Cheap american car quality...



    Its actually cheap German quality.

    The Germans spec'd out the car and its components. They designed it, they specify and buy the parts, so it's the Germans who have chosen whatever tacky and unsubstantial parts are on it.

    You can't blame US car manufacturers for every automotive faux pas, but you can blame Daimler Benz for doing what they do wrong and there is plenty of that on their plate recently.

    Re: Very Disappointing

    I got the new ML, and i had previous generation of MLS since 98! I like the new ML and it grew in size! Much more space then previous generation, Much better steering, much better brakes, I like it! Great family SUV.

    Re: Very Disappointing

    I got the new ML, and i had previous generation of MLS since 98! I like the new ML and it grew in size! Much more space then previous generation, Much better steering, much better brakes, I like it! Great family SUV.

    Re: Very Disappointing

    Quote:
    Ron (Houston) said:
    Not that I really care but I saw the new ML yesterday which had a sign of "Official Tennis Tournament" that is going on in Houston and appearently MB is sponsering it.

    The new ML looks smaller than the older model and from the side view it looks 95% like Chrysler Pacifica. the front view looks nicer in the pictures; in person it looks too plasticy. The overall size seemed like BMW X3 very small looking.

    Looks like the MB officials are in the right path to bring the company down completely .

    Andy Roddick once again dominates the clay court @ Westside Tennis Club I went to Mercedes Benz of North Houston and I have to agree the new ML is as hideous (if not more) then the Bimmer X3...Sadly they sold two of them in about 2 and a half hours....

    Re: Very Disappointing

    Quote:
    Ron (Houston) said:
    Not that I really care but I saw the new ML yesterday which had a sign of "Official Tennis Tournament" that is going on in Houston and appearently MB is sponsering it.

    The new ML looks smaller than the older model and from the side view it looks 95% like Chrysler Pacifica. the front view looks nicer in the pictures; in person it looks too plasticy. The overall size seemed like BMW X3 very small looking.

    Looks like the MB officials are in the right path to bring the company down completely .

    Andy Roddick once again dominates the clay court @ Westside Tennis Club I went to Mercedes Benz of North Houston and I have to agree the new ML is as hideous (if not more) then the Bimmer X3...Sadly they sold two of them in about 2 and a half hours....

    Re: Very Disappointing

    Quote:
    Michael (ex. partyboy) said:

    The decklid is rest upon airpressure stilts. looks like a car from 1980.




    It's about time! Benzes from 1980 are some of the best built cars ever made.

    Re: Very Disappointing

    Quote:
    Michael (ex. partyboy) said:

    The decklid is rest upon airpressure stilts. looks like a car from 1980.




    It's about time! Benzes from 1980 are some of the best built cars ever made.

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part I) Thread Closed 9/24/20 12:47 AM
    watt
    618742 2849
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 12/30/20 9:03 AM
    rhino
     
     
     
     
     
    384507 1279
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 6/8/21 7:15 PM
    JR-550
    89548 1087
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 5/12/21 3:30 PM
    WhoopsyM
    47172 344
    Porsche Sticky ROAD TEST: New 992 Carrera 4S 3/3/21 10:57 PM
    Wonderbar
    36308 336
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Short Review 10/19/20 6:12 PM
    Leawood911
    34200 380
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 6/19/21 2:48 AM
    watt
    18841 391
    Porsche Sticky Porsche extends the Taycan model range (Taycan 2WD) 2/1/21 12:42 PM
    Leawood911
    5177 29
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 GT3 (2017) 7/27/20 2:13 AM
    DJM48
    576003 5257
    Porsche Cayman GT4 5/4/21 4:46 PM
    Topspeed
    434992 3586
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 4/25/21 4:04 PM
    Topspeed
    370008 3916
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 5/27/21 6:14 PM
    Topspeed
    369734 3495
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 4/28/21 12:26 PM
    W8MM
    331565 3252
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 12/8/20 7:51 PM
    DJM48
    311608 2646
    Porsche Tesla Roadster 9/23/20 8:22 PM
    bluelines
    250038 4279
    Porsche OFFICIAL: The new Porsche 992 – a design icon and high-tech sports car 2/28/21 8:05 PM
    Topspeed
    234481 1542
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Panamera (2016) 2/11/21 9:22 AM
    Itsme
    162706 1379
    Others Alfa Romeo 4C 9/23/20 10:22 AM
    RCA
    138939 792
    Porsche 992 GT3 6/20/21 2:43 AM
    Targa Tim
    136815 2622
    Lambo Lamborghini Huracan and variants 4/9/21 4:32 PM
    Topspeed
    111694 1225
    McLaren F1 2/25/21 11:33 AM
    RCA
    77847 207
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 5/19/21 5:19 PM
    Leawood911
    76220 1167
    AMG AMG GT R 11/19/20 11:47 PM
    Topspeed
    66183 819
    Lambo Aventador and SV 4/20/21 3:21 PM
    CGX car nut
    65312 683
    Porsche 991 Speedster 9/3/20 4:29 PM
    Topspeed
    61817 878
    Porsche Nürburgring - Tesla vs. Taycan 11/23/20 6:10 PM
    Topspeed
    45923 596
    Others Bugatti Chiron 6/9/21 6:51 AM
    Jean
    37766 479
    Porsche Olive 991.2 GT3 Clubsport 1/1/21 7:58 PM
    throt
    34701 615
    Ferrari Ferrari 812 Superfast 5/30/21 9:51 PM
    waiting for PDK
    34001 522
    BMW M BMW M2 Rumors 3/21/21 5:01 PM
    Topspeed
    29376 385
    272 items found, displaying 1 to 30.