Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    Re: Rare occurance...

    Mike, if you ever need or hear asking for a skillful mangager at CIO role, engineer by education with a wealthy professional international career background, available to relocate and passionate about race driving and fast cars, owner himself of a 911C2S and a 350Z, don't hesitate either to PM directly.

    PS/Please find attached my credentials

    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    hahaha!! - as I have stated earlier, I'd like to keep that info confidential. If you really must know, contact me via PM



    Re: Rare occurance...

    Quote:
    function_analysi said:
    Mike, if you ever need or hear asking for a skillful mangager at CIO role, engineer by education with a wealthy professional international career background, available to relocate and passionate about race driving and fast cars, owner himself of a 911C2S and a 350Z, don't hesitate either to PM directly.

    PS/Please find attached my credentials

    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    hahaha!! - as I have stated earlier, I'd like to keep that info confidential. If you really must know, contact me via PM





    Is that scan for real? Would be even funnier if it were!

    Re: Rare occurance...

    haha.. nice one
    which course did u do at SilverStone ?

    Re: Rare occurance...

    Yeaaaah, its's only real. Actually it's my performance at the time I was test driving for the nation's largest automotive magazines, so I'd accumulated a lot of practicing prior to taking this course at Silverstove.

    But as you see it was useless, I'd better taken the real race at once.

    Re: Rare occurance...

    Quote:
    function_analysi said:
    Yeaaaah, its's only real. Actually it's my performance at the time I was test driving for the nation's largest automotive magazines, so I'd accumulated a lot of practicing prior to taking this course at Silverstove.

    But as you see it was useless, I'd better taken the real race at once.




    "Remember to enter the bends slightly under the speed of light!"

    I haven't laughed so hard in a while .

    Re: Rare occurance...

    English tutors, may! How else would they comment the fastest guy that day?


    Besides, I can scan and PM you directly any of my other racing courses. I'm sure they'll make you laugh even harder.

    OBTW how come you left unnoticed the sentence 'obviously you learnt a lot from Michael Schumacher'?


    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    function_analysi said:
    Yeaaaah, its's only real. Actually it's my performance at the time I was test driving for the nation's largest automotive magazines, so I'd accumulated a lot of practicing prior to taking this course at Silverstove.

    But as you see it was useless, I'd better taken the real race at once.




    "Remember to enter the bends slightly under the speed of light!"

    I haven't laughed so hard in a while .


    Re: Rare occurance...

    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    hahaha!! - as I have stated earlier, I'd like to keep that info confidential. If you really must know, contact me via PM



    what ever you do, you must be in avery profitable sector of activity.If you need a belgian lawyer please contact me... I'll graduate this june.

    Re: Rare occurance...

    Quote:
    function_analysi said:
    OBTW how come you left unnoticed the sentence 'obviously you learnt a lot from Michael Schumacher'?




    I did notice it, but I had to pick one. Entering corners with brakes and tyres on fire just seemed more fun .

    Re: Rare occurance...

    Quote:
    amazon said:
    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    hahaha!! - as I have stated earlier, I'd like to keep that info confidential. If you really must know, contact me via PM



    what ever you do, you must be in avery profitable sector of activity.



    Agree.. must be drugs

    Re: Rare occurance...

    Quote:
    Discover said:
    Quote:
    amazon said:
    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    hahaha!! - as I have stated earlier, I'd like to keep that info confidential. If you really must know, contact me via PM



    what ever you do, you must be in avery profitable sector of activity.



    Agree.. must be drugs



    Don't drink and drive - smoke and fly

    Re: Rare occurance...

    Well since we are on the topic!

    Who needs a HR specialist with experience in the automotive trade and the armed services with a second degree in psychology graduating next june? I am a fast learner and the worlds best guitar-player (not-certified).

    I am looking for a job that allows me to have another porsche company car, "no questions asked" expense-card, easy/flexible hours and most importantly...no real work/ responsibility. I'm willing to commute to any racetrack in the country and I can carry very heavy objects.

    Interests include rennteam and competitive sunbathing.

    I look forward to hearing your correspendence.

    Re: Rare occurance...

    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    Quote:
    Discover said:
    Quote:
    amazon said:
    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    hahaha!! - as I have stated earlier, I'd like to keep that info confidential. If you really must know, contact me via PM



    what ever you do, you must be in avery profitable sector of activity.



    Agree.. must be drugs



    Don't drink and drive - smoke and fly



    Crash and burn?

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 5/18/22 6:36 PM
    Pilot
     
     
     
     
     
    619428 1306
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 8/6/22 1:00 AM
    W8MM
    255111 1183
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 8/17/22 7:28 AM
    BjoernB
    146223 1123
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 8/16/22 4:21 PM
    Enmanuel
    141085 410
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Short Review 8/10/22 8:51 PM
    WhoopsyM
    122255 538
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 1/15/22 10:41 PM
    watt
    59577 1
    Porsche Cayman GT4 10/5/21 7:04 PM
    Topspeed
    548939 3587
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 9/28/21 3:25 AM
    WhoopsyM
    458026 3507
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 2/1/22 10:14 PM
    SSO.
    454751 3954
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 11/17/21 5:18 PM
    Rossi
    420396 3256
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 2/1/22 9:49 AM
    RCA
    409156 2655
    Porsche 992 GT3 8/14/22 1:48 AM
    Wonderbar
    394387 3695
    Porsche OFFICIAL: The new Porsche 992 – a design icon and high-tech sports car 9/29/21 1:59 AM
    watt
    319187 1587
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 7/30/22 11:46 AM
    Wonderbar
    168224 1446
    Porsche Donor vehicle for Singer Vehicle Design 2/10/22 9:08 PM
    Topspeed
    166107 772
    AMG AMG GT R 3/13/22 8:52 PM
    spudgun
    139235 834
    Lambo Aventador and SV 5/20/22 5:24 PM
    Topspeed
    135827 710
    Others Tesla 2 the new thread 8/11/22 11:47 PM
    WhoopsyM
    125851 1767
    Porsche GT4RS 8/17/22 8:20 AM
    pgouveia
    119154 1065
    Motor Sp. [2021] Formula 1 4/19/22 10:08 PM
    Leawood911
    103019 1590
    Others Bugatti Chiron 4/12/22 9:24 PM
    blueflame
    101106 520
    Ferrari Ferrari 812 Superfast 6/12/22 5:09 PM
    watt
    98546 535
    BMW M BMW M2 Rumors 2/28/22 7:42 PM
    Topspeed
    87559 409
    Porsche Red Nipples 991.2 GT3 Touring on tour 8/11/22 3:03 PM
    Enmanuel
    81803 489
    Lambo Urus (SUV) 6/7/22 1:20 PM
    Topspeed
    81570 593
    Porsche Dave and Gnil @ Nürburgring Nordschleife 7/4/22 10:42 PM
    DaveGordon
    80347 722
    Others Corvette C8 7/18/22 12:40 PM
    WhoopsyM
    78057 443
    Motor Sp. [2022] Formula 1 8/16/22 7:13 PM
    WhoopsyM
    58736 1204
    Others Toyota Yaris GR 4/13/22 8:33 PM
    Grant
    51402 640
    Lambo Huracán EVO STO 7/21/22 8:37 AM
    RCA
    51007 335
    202 items found, displaying 1 to 30.