Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    R8 Question

    Probably question for Kreso.

    Is there a European delivery for Audi like Porsche does?

    Re: R8 Question

    Officially, no. But I would wager something could be arranged for the right price.

    Re: R8 Question

    Ron,
    There are some plans by Audi USA, but no news so far...

    Re: R8 Question

    Quote:
    Ron (Houston) said:
    Probably question for Kreso.

    Is there a European delivery for Audi like Porsche does?


    A little Nurburgring action for you, Ron?

    Re: R8 Question

    Quote:
    Ron (Houston) said:
    Probably question for Kreso.

    Is there a European delivery for Audi like Porsche does?



    Ron,
    Audi is planning on expanding all their dealerships to accomodate a luxury department basically.
    You don't want to be delivered your R8 next to the guy who's dropping his A3 diesel for service do you?
    Dealerships are obviously p*ssed bc that means additionnal investment. And so far order books for the R8 are not full.
    That's what I know.
    What I deduct is that, yes, there will be a factory delivery option probably.

    Re: R8 Question

    Fanch,
    You are absolutely right! Rumor is the only selected dealers will be able to sell R8 and full quattro Gmbh Exclusive programm.

    Re: R8 Question

    Thanks fanchito . Always informative about all brands .

    Re: R8 Question

    Today I went to the local Audi dealer, it's a very big dealer with brand new showrooms separated by brand (Audi/VW/Seat/Skoda) , I wanted to know how soon I could get an R8. He called D'ieteren, the Belgian importer, they have no info yet and within 14days would release info on pricing and delivery dates. However , he mentioned something strange. He told me that there will be only ONE R8 sales center for the country . Strange if this is true. This would mean the benefit of a dealer next door is not there anymore. Now , Belgium is small but still one dealer only sounds very strange and will not help sales.

    Re: R8 Question

    Quote:
    993S said:
    Today I went to the local Audi dealer, it's a very big dealer with brand new showrooms separated by brand (Audi/VW/Seat/Skoda) , I wanted to know how soon I could get an R8. He called D'ieteren, the Belgian importer, they have no info yet and within 14days would release info on pricing and delivery dates. However , he mentioned something strange. He told me that there will be only ONE R8 sales center for the country . Strange if this is true. This would mean the benefit of a dealer next door is not there anymore. Now , Belgium is small but still one dealer only sounds very strange and will not help sales.



    It is the same here in Norway, only one R8 dealer. (The largest Audi dealer in Oslo)

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part I) Thread Closed 9/24/20 12:47 AM
    watt
    582999 2849
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 12/30/20 9:03 AM
    rhino
     
     
     
     
     
    358518 1279
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/10/21 2:32 PM
    Joost
    86664 1085
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 5/8/21 9:11 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    44861 342
    Porsche Sticky ROAD TEST: New 992 Carrera 4S 3/3/21 10:57 PM
    Wonderbar
    35447 336
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Short Review 10/19/20 6:12 PM
    Leawood911
    33252 380
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 5/6/21 4:40 AM
    4trac
    16570 342
    Porsche Sticky Porsche extends the Taycan model range (Taycan 2WD) 2/1/21 12:42 PM
    Leawood911
    4472 29
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 GT3 (2017) 7/27/20 2:13 AM
    DJM48
    564409 5257
    Porsche Cayman GT4 5/4/21 4:46 PM
    Topspeed
    404631 3586
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 4/25/21 4:04 PM
    Topspeed
    357906 3916
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 4/29/21 7:24 AM
    GnilM
    354692 3494
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 4/28/21 12:26 PM
    W8MM
    315895 3252
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 12/8/20 7:51 PM
    DJM48
    310103 2646
    Porsche OFFICIAL: The new Porsche 992 – a design icon and high-tech sports car 2/28/21 8:05 PM
    Topspeed
    217626 1542
    Porsche Tesla Roadster 9/23/20 8:22 PM
    bluelines
    189323 4279
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Panamera (2016) 2/11/21 9:22 AM
    Itsme
    161226 1379
    Others Alfa Romeo 4C 9/23/20 10:22 AM
    RCA
    138276 792
    Porsche 992 GT3 5/7/21 4:00 AM
    CGX car nut
    119206 2267
    Lambo Lamborghini Huracan and variants 4/9/21 4:32 PM
    Topspeed
    106209 1225
    McLaren F1 2/25/21 11:33 AM
    RCA
    77285 207
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 4/29/21 3:48 PM
    CGX car nut
    70982 1163
    AMG AMG GT R 11/19/20 11:47 PM
    Topspeed
    65001 819
    Lambo Aventador and SV 4/20/21 3:21 PM
    CGX car nut
    64097 683
    Porsche 991 Speedster 9/3/20 4:29 PM
    Topspeed
    57134 878
    Porsche Nürburgring - Tesla vs. Taycan 11/23/20 6:10 PM
    Topspeed
    43485 596
    Others Bugatti Chiron 4/12/21 3:42 PM
    RCA
    36700 476
    Porsche Olive 991.2 GT3 Clubsport 1/1/21 7:58 PM
    throt
    34065 615
    Ferrari Ferrari 812 Superfast 5/7/21 5:56 AM
    GnilM
    30474 462
    BMW M BMW M2 Rumors 3/21/21 5:01 PM
    Topspeed
    28827 385
    273 items found, displaying 1 to 30.