Crown

Board: Ferrari Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    Anybody know foriano track times???

    Does anybody know the foriano track times for the 360, 360CS, F430 Please respond

    Re: Anybody know foriano track times???

    Quote:
    MG said:
    Does anybody know the foriano track times for the 360, 360CS, F430 Please respond



    9 till 5 on weekdays, but being Italy, it closes for lunch from 12 till 3.


    Seriously though, since we all know that we can't believe Ferrari's claimed vehicle weights, would you want to trust their claimed lap times?

    Re: Anybody know foriano track times???

    Quote:
    fritz said:
    since we all know that we can't believe Ferrari's claimed vehicle weights, would you want to trust their claimed lap times?



    I'm not sure you can believe ANY manufacturer's weight claims.

    Gary

    Re: Anybody know foriano track times???

    Enzo: 1'22"30
    F50: 1'27"00
    360 CS: 1'28"00
    F40: 1'29"00
    360 Modena: 1'31"50
    575MM: 1'33"00
    550 Maranello: 1'34"00

    Gary

    Re: Anybody know foriano track times???

    Quote:
    tdf360 said:
    Enzo: 1'22"30
    F50: 1'27"00
    360 CS: 1'28"00
    F40: 1'29"00
    360 Modena: 1'31"50
    575MM: 1'33"00
    550 Maranello: 1'34"00

    Gary


    Interesting! How would you describe the Fiorano circuit (because there are very few track configurations where I could expect a 360CS to beat an F40)? I guess the CS is the only car on that list to be delivered with DOT-R rubber though...

    Re: Anybody know foriano track times???

    Quote:
    Grant said:

    Interesting! How would you describe the Fiorano circuit (because there are very few track configurations where I could expect a 360CS to beat an F40)? I guess the CS is the only car on that list to be delivered with DOT-R rubber though...



    Fiorano is pretty tight. The R tires make a huge difference at a handling track like Fiorano. Given equal tires or a higher speed track the F40 would outpace a CS, I'm quite sure.

    Gary

    Re: Anybody know foriano track times???

    Quote:
    tdf360 said:
    Fiorano is pretty tight. The R tires make a huge difference at a handling track like Fiorano. Given equal tires or a higher speed track the F40 would outpace a CS, I'm quite sure.



    That makes sense. Otherwise, The F40 is both much lighter and much more powerful (and has much more torque) than the CS...

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part I) Thread Closed 9/24/20 12:47 AM
    watt
    606674 2849
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 12/30/20 9:03 AM
    rhino
     
     
     
     
     
    372018 1279
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 6/8/21 7:15 PM
    JR-550
    89295 1087
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 5/12/21 3:30 PM
    WhoopsyM
    46983 344
    Porsche Sticky ROAD TEST: New 992 Carrera 4S 3/3/21 10:57 PM
    Wonderbar
    36263 336
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Short Review 10/19/20 6:12 PM
    Leawood911
    34139 380
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 6/12/21 9:43 PM
    watt
    18600 384
    Porsche Sticky Porsche extends the Taycan model range (Taycan 2WD) 2/1/21 12:42 PM
    Leawood911
    5151 29
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 GT3 (2017) 7/27/20 2:13 AM
    DJM48
    575083 5257
    Porsche Cayman GT4 5/4/21 4:46 PM
    Topspeed
    430127 3586
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 4/25/21 4:04 PM
    Topspeed
    368152 3916
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 5/27/21 6:14 PM
    Topspeed
    368084 3495
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 4/28/21 12:26 PM
    W8MM
    329696 3252
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 12/8/20 7:51 PM
    DJM48
    311515 2646
    Porsche Tesla Roadster 9/23/20 8:22 PM
    bluelines
    239526 4279
    Porsche OFFICIAL: The new Porsche 992 – a design icon and high-tech sports car 2/28/21 8:05 PM
    Topspeed
    231888 1542
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Panamera (2016) 2/11/21 9:22 AM
    Itsme
    162563 1379
    Others Alfa Romeo 4C 9/23/20 10:22 AM
    RCA
    138898 792
    Porsche 992 GT3 6/14/21 6:37 PM
    Grant
    133722 2535
    Lambo Lamborghini Huracan and variants 4/9/21 4:32 PM
    Topspeed
    110933 1225
    McLaren F1 2/25/21 11:33 AM
    RCA
    77820 207
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 5/19/21 5:19 PM
    Leawood911
    75494 1167
    AMG AMG GT R 11/19/20 11:47 PM
    Topspeed
    66074 819
    Lambo Aventador and SV 4/20/21 3:21 PM
    CGX car nut
    65195 683
    Porsche 991 Speedster 9/3/20 4:29 PM
    Topspeed
    61071 878
    Porsche Nürburgring - Tesla vs. Taycan 11/23/20 6:10 PM
    Topspeed
    45586 596
    Others Bugatti Chiron 6/9/21 6:51 AM
    Jean
    37628 479
    Porsche Olive 991.2 GT3 Clubsport 1/1/21 7:58 PM
    throt
    34688 615
    Ferrari Ferrari 812 Superfast 5/30/21 9:51 PM
    waiting for PDK
    33837 522
    BMW M BMW M2 Rumors 3/21/21 5:01 PM
    Topspeed
    29329 385
    271 items found, displaying 1 to 30.