Crown

Board: Porsche - 911 - 997 Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    997 GT3 RS Martini Racing & GT3 total green

    usa versione without roll-bar & bucket seats

    Re: 997 GT3 RS Martini Racing

    very nice... now if they would just increase the HP or lighten the load. (or both)

    Re: 997 GT3 RS Martini Racing

    997 GT3 total green

    Re: 997 GT3 RS Martini Racing

    I think the green one isnt factory painted, Porsche say no RS colors on GT3 and the wheels are fully black, so that isnt factory painted too.

    Re: 997 GT3 RS Martini Racing

    very nice.....

    Re: 997 GT3 RS Martini Racing

    Quote:
    997GT2 said:
    I think the green one isnt factory painted, Porsche say no RS colors on GT3 and the wheels are fully black, so that isnt factory painted too.



    If true then that is very principled from porsche!

    If a customer is going to paint it anyway then they might as well do it at porsche!

    Re: 997 GT3 RS Martini Racing

    Quote:
    jamesaug said:
    Quote:
    997GT2 said:
    I think the green one isnt factory painted, Porsche say no RS colors on GT3 and the wheels are fully black, so that isnt factory painted too.



    If true then that is very principled from porsche!

    If a customer is going to paint it anyway then they might as well do it at porsche!



    That's truth.

    I think that's because there are not much differeces between the RS and GT3.

    Re: 997 GT3 RS Martini Racing

    The Martini Racing version is very nice. Thank you for posting.

    Re: 997 GT3 RS Martini Racing

    Aren't those both GT3RS's - look at the flared hips?

    Re: 997 GT3 RS Martini Racing

    Quote:
    Silver Bullet said:
    Aren't those both GT3RS's - look at the flared hips?



    no,the green one is GT3

    Re: 997 GT3 RS Martini Racing

    No cage in the green one. As far as not factory paint. Would it be on the show room floor if it wasn't new from factory? Doesn't $$$ talk in the end or no not in this case?

    Re: 997 GT3 RS Martini Racing

    Quote:
    andrea said:
    Quote:
    Silver Bullet said:
    Aren't those both GT3RS's - look at the flared hips?



    no,the green one is GT3



    Andrea,

    You can check out this two as well(sorry, not GT3s but, colors are!):

    http://www.porsche-mannheim.de/de/sale/newcars/id97305/info911.aspx

    http://www.porsche-mannheim.de/de/sale/newcars/id87771/infoCayman.aspx

    Re: 997 GT3 RS Martini Racing

    I like Martini Racing one also

    Re: 997 GT3 RS Martini Racing

    Quote:
    997GT2 said:
    I think the green one isnt factory painted, Porsche say no RS colors on GT3 and the wheels are fully black, so that isnt factory painted too.



    Well, if you look at the picture of the green one, you can see it is from Porsche Leipzig. That PZ is next to the factory.

    While the GT3s are not produced at the Leipzig plant, I would assume that this is a Porsche paint job from Exclusive dep.


    yah

    Re: 997 GT3 RS Martini Racing

    Quote:
    yah said:
    Quote:
    997GT2 said:
    I think the green one isnt factory painted, Porsche say no RS colors on GT3 and the wheels are fully black, so that isnt factory painted too.



    Well, if you look at the picture of the green one, you can see it is from Porsche Leipzig. That PZ is next to the factory.

    While the GT3s are not produced at the Leipzig plant, I would assume that this is a Porsche paint job from Exclusive dep.


    yah



    maybe you are right, but i still can't believe Porsche would do that, the green one is totally coping the rs design. plus someone want to order a bloody orange GT3 and got refused from Porsche.

    Re: 997 GT3 RS Martini Racing

    Quote:
    KresoF1 said:
    Quote:
    andrea said:
    Quote:
    Silver Bullet said:
    Aren't those both GT3RS's - look at the flared hips?



    no,the green one is GT3



    Andrea,

    You can check out this two as well(sorry, not GT3s but, colors are!):

    http://www.porsche-mannheim.de/de/sale/newcars/id97305/info911.aspx

    http://www.porsche-mannheim.de/de/sale/newcars/id87771/infoCayman.aspx



    Awesome!!!grazie!!!!how can you find all these particular cars????

    Re: 997 GT3 RS Martini Racing

    Quote:
    yah said:
    Quote:
    997GT2 said:
    I think the green one isnt factory painted, Porsche say no RS colors on GT3 and the wheels are fully black, so that isnt factory painted too.



    Well, if you look at the picture of the green one, you can see it is from Porsche Leipzig. That PZ is next to the factory.

    While the GT3s are not produced at the Leipzig plant, I would assume that this is a Porsche paint job from Exclusive dep.


    yah



    Yes,surely Exclusive option

    Re: 997 GT3 RS Martini Racing

    Quote:
    andrea said:
    Quote:
    KresoF1 said:
    Quote:
    andrea said:
    Quote:
    Silver Bullet said:
    Aren't those both GT3RS's - look at the flared hips?



    no,the green one is GT3



    Andrea,

    You can check out this two as well(sorry, not GT3s but, colors are!):

    http://www.porsche-mannheim.de/de/sale/newcars/id97305/info911.aspx

    http://www.porsche-mannheim.de/de/sale/newcars/id87771/infoCayman.aspx



    Awesome!!!grazie!!!!how can you find all these particular cars????



    I have a friend in Germany that works for P. I send him a request for a car and he sends me back were it is. Simple!

    Re: 997 GT3 RS Martini Racing

    Quote:
    KresoF1 said:
    Quote:
    andrea said:
    Quote:
    KresoF1 said:
    Quote:
    andrea said:
    Quote:
    Silver Bullet said:
    Aren't those both GT3RS's - look at the flared hips?



    no,the green one is GT3



    Andrea,

    You can check out this two as well(sorry, not GT3s but, colors are!):

    http://www.porsche-mannheim.de/de/sale/newcars/id97305/info911.aspx

    http://www.porsche-mannheim.de/de/sale/newcars/id87771/infoCayman.aspx



    Awesome!!!grazie!!!!how can you find all these particular cars????



    I have a friend in Germany that works for P. I send him a request for a car and he sends me back were it is. Simple!



    It's good to have friends in Porsche!

    Re: 997 GT3 RS Martini Racing

    Quote:
    KresoF1 said:
    Quote:
    andrea said:
    Quote:
    KresoF1 said:
    Quote:
    andrea said:
    Quote:
    Silver Bullet said:
    Aren't those both GT3RS's - look at the flared hips?



    no,the green one is GT3



    Andrea,

    You can check out this two as well(sorry, not GT3s but, colors are!):

    http://www.porsche-mannheim.de/de/sale/newcars/id97305/info911.aspx

    http://www.porsche-mannheim.de/de/sale/newcars/id87771/infoCayman.aspx



    Awesome!!!grazie!!!!how can you find all these particular cars????



    I have a friend in Germany that works for P. I send him a request for a car and he sends me back were it is. Simple!



    Hmm, is that different from the public Porsche car search:
    http://www.porsche.com/germany/usedcars/n56/
    It finds the cars at their dealers.

    They have another frontend just for their factory/employee-owned cars:
    http://www.porsche.com/germany/usedcars/n57/n567/


    yah

    Re: 997 GT3 RS Martini Racing

    Little bit... There are some hidden cars as well...

    Re: 997 GT3 RS Martini Racing

    for me the green is not a Gt3 but an rs with Gt3 rear spoiler .

    for Gt3 green is impossible to have also if you pay 30000000 $ .

    and ..look at the front spoiler .

    Re: 997 GT3 RS Martini Racing

    I think the green one doesn't have the hips of the RS plus I don't see any yellow part on the bottom of steering wheel.
    about the front spoiler...you can add the lip also for GT3,Sergio you well know this fact

    Re: 997 GT3 RS Martini Racing

    yes ..but it's impossible to have it in a new car ....it's dangerous put this spoiler in a gt3 without the big rs wing .

    Re: 997 GT3 RS Martini Racing

    Quote:
    sergini said:
    yes ..but it's impossible to have it in a new car ....it's dangerous put this spoiler in a gt3 without the big rs wing .



    boh,ti sembra larga come la RS??forse è il verde...son confuso anch'io...

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 5/18/22 6:36 PM
    Pilot
     
     
     
     
     
    613625 1306
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 8/6/22 1:00 AM
    W8MM
    247930 1183
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 8/10/22 7:55 AM
    GnilM
    139042 1117
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 7/2/22 7:50 PM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    135413 408
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Short Review 8/10/22 8:51 PM
    WhoopsyM
    116306 538
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 1/15/22 10:41 PM
    watt
    53137 1
    Porsche Cayman GT4 10/5/21 7:04 PM
    Topspeed
    540845 3587
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 9/28/21 3:25 AM
    WhoopsyM
    452909 3507
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 2/1/22 10:14 PM
    SSO.
    448806 3954
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 11/17/21 5:18 PM
    Rossi
    414281 3256
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 2/1/22 9:49 AM
    RCA
    403515 2655
    Porsche 992 GT3 8/1/22 9:33 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    387648 3694
    Porsche OFFICIAL: The new Porsche 992 – a design icon and high-tech sports car 9/29/21 1:59 AM
    watt
    314184 1587
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 7/30/22 11:46 AM
    Wonderbar
    162648 1446
    Porsche Donor vehicle for Singer Vehicle Design 2/10/22 9:08 PM
    Topspeed
    160625 772
    AMG AMG GT R 3/13/22 8:52 PM
    spudgun
    132619 834
    Lambo Aventador and SV 5/20/22 5:24 PM
    Topspeed
    130588 710
    Others Tesla 2 the new thread 8/11/22 8:58 AM
    Carlos from SpainM
    119945 1766
    Porsche GT4RS 8/11/22 8:53 AM
    Carlos from SpainM
    111604 1012
    Motor Sp. [2021] Formula 1 4/19/22 10:08 PM
    Leawood911
    97773 1590
    Others Bugatti Chiron 4/12/22 9:24 PM
    blueflame
    96172 520
    Ferrari Ferrari 812 Superfast 6/12/22 5:09 PM
    watt
    93215 535
    BMW M BMW M2 Rumors 2/28/22 7:42 PM
    Topspeed
    82762 409
    Porsche Red Nipples 991.2 GT3 Touring on tour 8/11/22 7:28 AM
    throt
    76394 488
    Lambo Urus (SUV) 6/7/22 1:20 PM
    Topspeed
    76282 593
    Porsche Dave and Gnil @ Nürburgring Nordschleife 7/4/22 10:42 PM
    DaveGordon
    74927 722
    Others Corvette C8 7/18/22 12:40 PM
    WhoopsyM
    71115 443
    Motor Sp. [2022] Formula 1 8/9/22 8:10 PM
    WhoopsyM
    52939 1200
    Others Toyota Yaris GR 4/13/22 8:33 PM
    Grant
    46397 640
    Lambo Huracán EVO STO 7/21/22 8:37 AM
    RCA
    45819 335
    204 items found, displaying 1 to 30.