Crown

Board: Porsche Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    500 posts!! WHAT DO I WIN!???

    I just passed 500 posts! Aren't I just lucky?
    Wheeehoo!
    Now I'm just wondering what kinda prize I've won for pestering people in here 500 times.
    Surely RC and his posse has some grand scheme up his sleeve?

    Maybe I'll be adressed "Official Rennteam Schrink" from now on... or simply "Head honcho Big Doc Piddy" ?

    I cant wait! Oh! The excitement is killing me!
    ...better take a cuppa warm milk.

    Word up! Diddy Pip Doccy.

    Re: 500 posts!! WHAT DO I WIN!???

    To pass time, I was thinking about changing name from Big Doc Piddy to something else...but its soooo hard to choose.
    What do you think?

    Re: 500 posts!! WHAT DO I WIN!???

    Dr. Phil you ruined it, keep the number at 500. you alreay passed 500 you should have stopped @500 .

    Re: 500 posts!! WHAT DO I WIN!???

    Quote:
    Ron (Houston) said:
    Dr. Phil you ruined it, keep the number at 500. you alreay passed 500 you should have stopped @500 .



    Yeah!

    What he said!

    Re: 500 posts!! WHAT DO I WIN!???

    what? you aren't getting paid by the post?



    haha suckers

    Re: 500 posts!! WHAT DO I WIN!???

    Quote:
    Ron (Houston) said:
    Dr. Phil you ruined it, keep the number at 500. you alreay passed 500 you should have stopped @500 .



    Oh you should talk, Mr. >3100 comments!

    Re: 500 posts!! WHAT DO I WIN!???

    I think your posts are very entertaining DrPhil.

    At this very moment I am lifting a glass of wine and toasting to your next 500 posts! Cheers!

    Re: 500 posts!! WHAT DO I WIN!???

    Quote:
    W8MM said:
    Quote:
    Ron (Houston) said:
    Dr. Phil you ruined it, keep the number at 500. you alreay passed 500 you should have stopped @500 .



    Yeah!

    What he said!



    Haha

    Re: 500 posts!! WHAT DO I WIN!???

    you win a WIDE BODY 997!!

    hahahahah

    Re: 500 posts!! WHAT DO I WIN!???

    Quote:
    DrPhil said:
    I just passed 500 posts! Aren't I just lucky?
    Wheeehoo!
    Now I'm just wondering what kinda prize I've won for pestering people in here 500 times.
    Surely RC and his posse has some grand scheme up his sleeve?

    Maybe I'll be adressed "Official Rennteam Schrink" from now on... or simply "Head honcho Big Doc Piddy" ?

    I cant wait! Oh! The excitement is killing me!
    ...better take a cuppa warm milk.

    Word up! Diddy Pip Doccy.



    Choose a user title, for somebody who is THAT active on the forum, we're more than willing to provide a custom user title. Rennteam Shrink? Sounds great. If you like it...

    Re: 500 posts!! WHAT DO I WIN!???

    Quote:
    GM Austin said:
    I think your posts are very entertaining DrPhil.

    At this very moment I am lifting a glass of wine and toasting to your next 500 posts! Cheers!



    Oh, I thank thee.
    Cheers m8!

    Re: 500 posts!! WHAT DO I WIN!???

    Quote:
    DrPhil (Snoop Doc) said:
    Quote:
    GM Austin said:
    I think your posts are very entertaining DrPhil.

    At this very moment I am lifting a glass of wine and toasting to your next 500 posts! Cheers!



    Oh, I thank thee.
    Cheers m8!



    Your a funny guy
    Keep up the good work

    Opretholde den barmhjertighedsgerninger

    Re: 500 posts!! WHAT DO I WIN!???

    Opretholde den barmhjertighedsgerninger?
    LOL!?

    Almost makes no sense...
    "Sustain the (one) deeds of mercy"?

    But the words are danish...and thanks 4 the comment

    Danku vel

    Re: 500 posts!! WHAT DO I WIN!???

    How about MrD-marcation, as you just "crossed the line"????

    Re: 500 posts!! WHAT DO I WIN!???

    How about the name "NNO jr"

    Tom

    Re: 500 posts!! WHAT DO I WIN!???

    congrats doc I think I may retire off of Rennteam after 500 posts which I'm really close too...I just don't feel like I belong because I don't own a Porsche

    Re: 500 posts!! WHAT DO I WIN!???

    Quote:
    CarreraGtRacer said:
    congrats doc I think I may retire off of Rennteam after 500 posts which I'm really close too...I just don't feel like I belong because I don't own a Porsche



    Naaaawww, you should stay. You never know what the future may have in store. I never thought I would buy a Porsche. It was the only car I could find with the performance specs, right price, and acceptable level of reliability after I logged 125k miles on my RX-7, God rest his soul. Look at what I wrote; I need serious help in the head--car crazy.

    Re: 500 posts!! WHAT DO I WIN!???

    Quote:
    CarreraGtRacer said:
    congrats doc I think I may retire off of Rennteam after 500 posts which I'm really close too...I just don't feel like I belong because I don't own a Porsche



    Without a dream you won't succeed, if Porsche is what you like and want you'll get it one day. Patience is a virtue.

    Re: 500 posts!! WHAT DO I WIN!???

    Amen to that! Spotted my first 911 in 1973.Raising a family came first. Now, as they say, " life begins when the kids grow up and the dog dies". March build..April delivery.I'm like a little kid on Christmas Eve.

    Re: 500 posts!! WHAT DO I WIN!???

    Only another 7000-8000 or so more till you match some of the others here...

    Re: 500 posts!! WHAT DO I WIN!???

    You win an avatar of Dr. Phil with his eyes moving.....seems you already have that sorry

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part I) Thread Closed 9/24/20 12:47 AM
    watt
    606765 2849
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 12/30/20 9:03 AM
    rhino
     
     
     
     
     
    378618 1279
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 6/8/21 7:15 PM
    JR-550
    89388 1087
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 5/12/21 3:30 PM
    WhoopsyM
    47047 344
    Porsche Sticky ROAD TEST: New 992 Carrera 4S 3/3/21 10:57 PM
    Wonderbar
    36287 336
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Short Review 10/19/20 6:12 PM
    Leawood911
    34158 380
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 6/16/21 6:24 AM
    GnilM
    18730 389
    Porsche Sticky Porsche extends the Taycan model range (Taycan 2WD) 2/1/21 12:42 PM
    Leawood911
    5157 29
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 GT3 (2017) 7/27/20 2:13 AM
    DJM48
    575387 5257
    Porsche Cayman GT4 5/4/21 4:46 PM
    Topspeed
    431230 3586
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 4/25/21 4:04 PM
    Topspeed
    368618 3916
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 5/27/21 6:14 PM
    Topspeed
    368450 3495
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 4/28/21 12:26 PM
    W8MM
    330143 3252
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 12/8/20 7:51 PM
    DJM48
    311544 2646
    Porsche Tesla Roadster 9/23/20 8:22 PM
    bluelines
    241963 4279
    Porsche OFFICIAL: The new Porsche 992 – a design icon and high-tech sports car 2/28/21 8:05 PM
    Topspeed
    232667 1542
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Panamera (2016) 2/11/21 9:22 AM
    Itsme
    162609 1379
    Others Alfa Romeo 4C 9/23/20 10:22 AM
    RCA
    138920 792
    Porsche 992 GT3 6/17/21 5:41 PM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    135749 2602
    Lambo Lamborghini Huracan and variants 4/9/21 4:32 PM
    Topspeed
    111122 1225
    McLaren F1 2/25/21 11:33 AM
    RCA
    77833 207
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 5/19/21 5:19 PM
    Leawood911
    75713 1167
    AMG AMG GT R 11/19/20 11:47 PM
    Topspeed
    66108 819
    Lambo Aventador and SV 4/20/21 3:21 PM
    CGX car nut
    65224 683
    Porsche 991 Speedster 9/3/20 4:29 PM
    Topspeed
    61250 878
    Porsche Nürburgring - Tesla vs. Taycan 11/23/20 6:10 PM
    Topspeed
    45663 596
    Others Bugatti Chiron 6/9/21 6:51 AM
    Jean
    37658 479
    Porsche Olive 991.2 GT3 Clubsport 1/1/21 7:58 PM
    throt
    34697 615
    Ferrari Ferrari 812 Superfast 5/30/21 9:51 PM
    waiting for PDK
    33985 522
    BMW M BMW M2 Rumors 3/21/21 5:01 PM
    Topspeed
    29343 385
    270 items found, displaying 1 to 30.