Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    Re: Tesla P85D vs Charger Hellcat

    EnglishManInNY:

    Flip phone or smart phone?

    Soul or numbness? 


    Re: Tesla P85D vs Charger Hellcat

     

    I guess most of us 3%ers do care about soul in some of our vehicles. But the other 97% don't just like they prob don't miss the dial tone. You got to give Musk some credit. He probably watched late at night all the YouTube videos of his tesla beating to 60 many cars to then be left behind in the upper speed ranges. And then think I have to fix that. To which he did in an upgrade 6months after the P85D was launched.

    I for one look forward to plaid speed to reference musk himself who obviously is a spaceballs fan!


    --

    2013 BMW 750 xDrive & 2014 x5 & 2014 991 TTS Cab 2014 BMW i3


    Re: Tesla P85D vs Charger Hellcat

    It's probably a fun car, but for the money it's not a "complete" car IMHO. For $150K there are a TON of options I would place in front of it. But that's just me. yeswink


     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 5/18/22 6:36 PM
    Pilot
     
     
     
     
     
    686490 1306
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 10/9/22 4:08 PM
    watt
    320145 1186
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 12/1/22 4:38 PM
    Enmanuel
    217281 1258
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 11/29/22 4:25 PM
    Leawood911
    202865 436
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Short Review 10/6/22 12:37 AM
    WhoopsyM
    186144 580
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 11/22/22 8:19 PM
    GaussM
    129502 9
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 11/30/22 2:30 PM
    GnilM
    57358 68
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 2/1/22 10:14 PM
    SSO.
    521231 3954
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 2/1/22 9:49 AM
    RCA
    476709 2655
    Porsche 992 GT3 11/27/22 2:46 AM
    WhoopsyM
    472790 3785
    Porsche Donor vehicle for Singer Vehicle Design 9/30/22 6:31 PM
    Grant
    230250 774
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 12/2/22 6:41 AM
    WhoopsyM
    228505 1447
    AMG AMG GT R 3/13/22 8:52 PM
    spudgun
    199925 834
    Lambo Aventador and SV 5/20/22 5:24 PM
    Topspeed
    196026 710
    Others Tesla 2 the new thread 10/27/22 2:59 PM
    Leawood911
    190612 1863
    Porsche GT4RS 11/24/22 3:09 AM
    GnilM
    190271 1193
    Motor Sp. [2021] Formula 1 4/19/22 10:08 PM
    Leawood911
    163497 1590
    Others Bugatti Chiron 8/30/22 4:31 PM
    Josef
    160653 525
    Ferrari Ferrari 812 Superfast 6/12/22 5:09 PM
    watt
    156834 535
    BMW M BMW M2 Rumors 2/28/22 7:42 PM
    Topspeed
    143424 409
    Porsche Red Nipples 991.2 GT3 Touring on tour 10/6/22 11:48 PM
    DJM48
    140306 501
    Lambo Urus (SUV) 6/7/22 1:20 PM
    Topspeed
    138435 593
    Others Corvette C8 7/18/22 12:40 PM
    WhoopsyM
    137677 443
    Porsche Dave and Gnil @ Nürburgring Nordschleife 7/4/22 10:42 PM
    DaveGordon
    136273 722
    Motor Sp. [2022] Formula 1 12/2/22 1:07 AM
    DJM48
    127175 1556
    Others Toyota Yaris GR 4/13/22 8:33 PM
    Grant
    107320 640
    Lambo Huracán EVO STO 7/21/22 8:37 AM
    RCA
    106353 335
    AMG Mercedes E63 S AMG (2018) - Short Review (updated on a regular basis) 10/24/22 7:42 AM
    RCA
    104061 402
    Ferrari Wandered to the dark side 8/29/22 9:35 AM
    BiTurbo
    79120 418
    Ferrari Ferrari Roma 4/18/22 4:33 PM
    watt
    31545 438
    176 items found, displaying 1 to 30.