Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    F1: Girlieman to win championship?

    Since McLaren cannot build reliable cars, it is more and more clear that the fastest driver in F1 will not win the championship this year.
    But, we may still see another talented young driver get his first champiosnhip. Allahondo Badanza.
    But who is this mystery man from Spain? Who is the man behind the helmet? The man behind the "fingers of victory?" What kind of champion can we expect him to be, if indeed he wins this season?

    I have done some research on the subject, and I found a few pieces to the puzzle.

    First step towards getting to know this man from Paella country is watching him where he likes it the most:

    Re: F1: Girlieman to win championship?

    On the track he is a formidable opponent.

    Re: F1: Girlieman to win championship?

    Charismatic and magnetic like few others he oozes of manliness and masculinity

    Re: F1: Girlieman to win championship?

    He also has a welcome sensitive side. Something we so rarely get to see in a tough, competitive and often cutthroat sport like Formula One.
    /uploads/122205-Alonsocry.jpg

    Re: F1: Girlieman to win championship?

    Here a rare insight into the world of this great sportsman.
    As you can see, he not only rules on a track...he is also a keen ball-player.

    Re: F1: Girlieman to win championship?

    And unlike so many superstars he doesn't just endorse any product. Oh no, he is very picky and only wants to promote the best. He wants to help minorities and people in need. A true hero in every sense of the word.

    Re: F1: Girlieman to win championship?


    Re: F1: Girlieman to win championship?

    hey dr phil!
    Stop collecting other guys picture ! or u are trying to get attention from Alonso!? cause u are the only person talking about Alonso here !

    Re: F1: Girlieman to win championship?

    Compliment ! Dr.Phil - keep up this spirit and creativity. It's people like you that make this forum so outstanding !

    Re: F1: Girlieman to win championship?

    somewhat amusing....the only reason I hate Alonso is his press confrences. Do you see the way he abbreviates everything?!? Infuriating!!

    "I thought we did well at qualifi" ING you SOB!!

    hehe

    Re: F1: Girlieman to win championship?

    Quote:
    Hurst said:
    somewhat amusing....the only reason I hate Alonso is his press confrences. Do you see the way he abbreviates everything?!? Infuriating!!

    "I thought we did well at qualifi" ING you SOB!!
    hehe


    Well, try to remem that Eng is not his fir lang. He'd prob sound bet if they spee to him in Spani

    Re: F1: Girlieman to win championship?

    Quote:
    LowPolarMoment said:
    Quote:
    Hurst said:
    somewhat amusing....the only reason I hate Alonso is his press confrences. Do you see the way he abbreviates everything?!? Infuriating!!

    "I thought we did well at qualifi" ING you SOB!!
    hehe


    Well, try to remem that Eng is not his fir lang. He'd prob sound bet if they spee to him in Spani




    Re: F1: Girlieman to win championship?

    I don't remember laughing so much on a thread.

    Phil, thank you sooooooooo much.. you are the man.
    Btw, I still want Alonso/Alfonso/Alhondo to win if Kimi doesn't. At least we get to see someone other than Schumi who has bored us to death.

    Re: F1: Girlieman to win championship?

    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DR PHIL YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!! lololololol!!!

    Re: F1: Girlieman to win championship?

    Dr Phil.... YOU are a real entertainer... a great artist. I enjoy your posts!!

    Re: F1: Girlieman to win championship?

    Phil, do you get paid for this or do you have another job?

    Re: F1: Girlieman to win championship?

    Funny Dr. Phil

    but I'm started to get worried about this obsession of yours about Alonso, his sexuality, and so forth
    Nobody is dishing Kimi but seem to focus only in Alonso and seem to have tons of pics of him and spend a lot of time dedicated to him
    You sure there isn't any subconcious mechanisms at work here Dr.Phil? wonder what Freud would say about this...

    Re: F1: Girlieman to win championship?

    Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Funny Dr. Phil

    but I'm started to get worried about this obsession of yours about Alonso, his sexuality, and so forth
    Nobody is dishing Kimi but seem to focus only in Alonso and seem to have tons of pics of him and spend a lot of time dedicated to him
    You sure there isn't any subconcious mechanisms at work here Dr.Phil? wonder what Freud would say about this...



    I talked to Freud about it...he's in an asylum now..hehe

    My goal is simple: the more you see of this, the more it gets imprinted in your mind. Brainswashing extraordinaire! When and if he finally wins the championship, all you will be able to see on the podium is a girlieman with a trophee

    Kinda spoils the fun, eh?

    Re: F1: Girlieman to win championship?

    Quote:
    LowPolarMoment said:
    Phil, do you get paid for this or do you have another job?



    Hell, no - I actually need to WORK for a living. Believe it or not I actually am able to make a living. Kinda amazing considering my medical history

    Re: F1: Girlieman to win championship?

    Quote:
    gnil said:
    Dr Phil.... YOU are a real entertainer... a great artist. I enjoy your posts!!



    Thanks man I enjoy making them...hehe.
    I just wonder if my spanish transplations actually make sense?
    Carlos? Is it nonsense or is it spanish?

    Re: F1: Girlieman to win championship?

    Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Quote:
    LowPolarMoment said:
    Phil, do you get paid for this or do you have another job?

    Hell, no - I actually need to WORK for a living. Believe it or not I actually am able to make a living. Kinda amazing considering my medical history


    Are you speaking about that rolling eye problem?

    Re: F1: Girlieman to win championship?

    Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    My goal is simple: the more you see of this, the more it gets imprinted in your mind. Brainswashing extraordinaire! When and if he finally wins the championship, all you will be able to see on the podium is a girlieman with a trophee

    Kinda spoils the fun, eh?



    Au contraire, mon ami! the more you obsess the better, just picturing in my mind you crawling up the wall going bonkers everytime Alonso shows the victory finguers just adds to the fun!... can't wait for the end of the season when he lifts the championship trophy as the youngest driver to ever win it ALL in the history of F1!!! (youngest to win podium, youngest to win race, yougest to make a pole, youngest to make a fastest race lap... and youngest to win a F1 champiionship! ) ... those Dr.Phil eyes are going to spin so fast they are going to pop right out of their sockets!!


    Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    I just wonder if my spanish transplations actually make sense?
    Carlos? Is it nonsense or is it spanish?



    Well, thats was part of the funny part for me for example "clavos" means nails as in metal nails used to nail things down, not the nails on the tips of your finguers... took me a while to make that one out and its was twice as funny then

    Re: F1: Girlieman to win championship?

    Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    My goal is simple: the more you see of this, the more it gets imprinted in your mind. Brainswashing extraordinaire! When and if he finally wins the championship, all you will be able to see on the podium is a girlieman with a trophee

    Kinda spoils the fun, eh?



    Au contraire, mon ami! the more you obsess the better, just picturing in my mind you crawling up the wall going bonkers everytime Alonso shows the victory finguers just adds to the fun!... can't wait for the end of the season when he lifts the championship trophy as the youngest driver to ever win it ALL in the history of F1!!! (youngest to win podium, youngest to win race, yougest to make a pole, youngest to make a fastest race lap... and youngest to win a F1 champiionship! ) ... those Dr.Phil eyes are going to spin so fast they are going to pop right out of their sockets!!


    Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    I just wonder if my spanish transplations actually make sense?
    Carlos? Is it nonsense or is it spanish?



    Well, thats was part of the funny part for me for example "clavos" means nails as in metal nails used to nail things down, not the nails on the tips of your finguers... took me a while to make that one out and its was twice as funny then




    Hehehehe.. I need to learn spanish. "Watch my screws..." hmmm...
    What about the rest? I dunno more spanish than "dos cervesas por favor", so I used an internet translation machine... but I guess that fits with Allahando's ability to speak...hehehehehe.

    "The youngest to make a pole.:" Dont you mean "the youngest F1 driver to get poled"?

    And yes...I'm afraid I will go pretty nuts if he wins the whole enchilada.
    My girlie already leaves the room when I watch F1 as it is...back in the good old Schumi days I was a nightmare to speak to during a race.
    Let's just say I'm not the biggest Schumi fan out there

    But Allahandandoza is a pretty good replacement for Schumi in that sense.
    But why are we even talking about this?
    The Iceman cometh...and Allahando unfortunately spins off, becomes the youngest girlieman F1 driver to break a nail and is out for the season...too bad.


    Re: F1: Girlieman to win championship?

    Loooooool! I just read my undertranslation again.
    "Watch my nails"... Makes absolutely no sense at all...hehe (No smartass remarks now, ok?)
    Dammit. Spanish is a fun language

    Re: F1: Girlieman to win championship?

    Well if Alonso wouldn't win the championship I would of liked Kimi to take it since he is my second favorite driver in the lineup, but we both agree that anybody except the Scummacer bothers!

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 10/25/21 12:29 AM
    Pilot
     
     
     
     
     
    492449 1291
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 11/8/21 7:43 PM
    Leawood911
    181103 1154
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 11/12/21 10:01 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    71708 383
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 11/25/21 6:30 PM
    watt
    67207 686
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Short Review 11/19/21 6:44 AM
    bluelines
    53189 529
    Porsche Sticky ROAD TEST: New 992 Carrera 4S 3/3/21 10:57 PM
    Wonderbar
    49064 336
    Porsche Sticky Porsche extends the Taycan model range (Taycan 2WD) 2/1/21 12:42 PM
    Leawood911
    13391 29
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 11/18/21 3:28 PM
    RCA
    496 0
    Porsche Cayman GT4 10/5/21 7:04 PM
    Topspeed
    474055 3587
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 9/28/21 3:25 AM
    WhoopsyM
    389944 3507
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 11/25/21 12:31 AM
    WhoopsyM
    386174 3949
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 11/17/21 5:18 PM
    Rossi
    351640 3256
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 10/8/21 11:41 AM
    xpto
    321021 2647
    Porsche 992 GT3 11/27/21 7:07 PM
    WhoopsyM
    277684 3111
    Porsche OFFICIAL: The new Porsche 992 – a design icon and high-tech sports car 9/29/21 1:59 AM
    watt
    254784 1587
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Panamera (2016) 2/11/21 9:22 AM
    Itsme
    169336 1379
    Lambo Lamborghini Huracan and variants 4/9/21 4:32 PM
    Topspeed
    120065 1225
    Porsche Donor vehicle for Singer Vehicle Design 9/22/21 1:28 AM
    Leawood911
    104463 749
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 10/9/21 1:11 PM
    CGX car nut
    95426 1231
    McLaren F1 7/10/21 7:43 AM
    BiTurbo
    83318 209
    Lambo Aventador and SV 8/27/21 2:33 PM
    Topspeed
    74177 698
    AMG AMG GT R 7/8/21 3:07 PM
    CGX car nut
    74132 824
    Others Tesla 2 the new thread 11/29/21 5:33 AM
    kudryavchik
    53651 1389
    Others Bugatti Chiron 11/4/21 5:58 AM
    WhoopsyM
    44097 500
    Ferrari Ferrari 812 Superfast 11/10/21 2:32 PM
    Topspeed
    41144 532
    Porsche Olive 991.2 GT3 Clubsport 1/1/21 7:58 PM
    throt
    39928 615
    Porsche GT4RS 11/28/21 2:38 PM
    bluelines
    37990 710
    Motor Sp. [2021] Formula 1 11/29/21 6:19 AM
    kudryavchik
    32830 1049
    BMW M BMW M2 Rumors 7/7/21 8:38 PM
    Jim_in_Iowa
    31168 394
    Ferrari 488 Replacement 4/17/21 8:28 PM
    Rossi
    27999 370
    251 items found, displaying 1 to 30.