Crown

Forum - Thread

My GT2 RS...

goes into build tomorrow! I will have it by the end of the month hopefully SmileySmiley

Re: My GT2 RS...

I´m looking forward to your pics...Smiley

BlueflameSmiley

Mike S:

goes into build tomorrow! I will have it by the end of the month hopefully SmileySmiley

I can pick it up at the factory and drive it over to you... Smiley

Congratulations, Mike...great news....can't wait for the pictures. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 997 Turbo, BMW X5 M, BMW M3 Cab DKG, Mini Cooper S JCW

Congrats Mike. What's with the Hong Kong thing?

Congrats Mike. Glad to see you around, you hadn't posted for a while 

Congrats Mike

--

RT Moderator 
    - 997.1 Carrera S GT Silver/Cocoa, -20mm/LSD, PSE, short shifter, SportDesign rims, Zuffenhausen collection

Rennteam signature photo 2.jpg

Many congratulations Mike! 

--

WoW Mike !!!!!!....CONGRATSSS !!!!!

--

tandandandan !

--
    Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Sorry I have been a bit scarce as of late. Haven't been posting on forums generally.

@RC: Haha, thanks Christian. The car can be run in by the time it gets to me 

@Joe: I changed my location to various places to throw people off. I have noticed, we've got a lot of lurkers on the board and it's uneasy for me, to let them PM me about random things. 

Mike S:

@Joe: I changed my location to various places to throw people off. I have noticed, we've got a lot of lurkers on the board and it's uneasy for me, to let them PM me about random things. 

Mike, if you get any unwanted PMs or anything you don't like, we can take care of that. Just send me a PM. Thanks.

There are plans for some forum enhancements in the future, which also should improve the social network capability of Rennteam. On our list is, among other features, some sort of privacy settings for the PM system.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 997 Turbo, BMW X5 M, BMW M3 Cab DKG, Mini Cooper S JCW

Ohhhh.... the waiiiiitttt Smiley

Congrats man Smiley

--

There is no try. Just do.

RC:
    Mike S:

Mike, if you get any unwanted PMs or anything you don't like, we can take care of that. Just send me a PM. Thanks.

There are plans for some forum enhancements in the future, which also should improve the social network capability of Rennteam. On our list is, among other features, some sort of privacy settings for the PM system.

Thats good to hear since IMO what makes RT special is the people.

Enmanuel:
    RC:
    Mike S:

Thats good to hear since IMO what makes RT special is the people.

+1, not that I needed, but its a GREAT IDEA !! Love rennetam !!Smiley

--

Mike S:

That's nuts... the Internet can be a creepy place.Smiley

Mike S:

Thanks for the kind words guys. Sorry I have been a bit scarce as of late. Haven't been posting on forums generally.

@RC: Haha, thanks Christian. The car can be run in by the time it gets to me 

So Mike, do you get to watch multichoice network in Hong Kong ? Smiley

--

Porsche 997 GT2 & Porsche Cayenne Turbo 8-Spd

I just saw one in the flesh this week - red.  it hadn't yet been detailed and still had the plastic protective bits over the rear windows.  it sits low, definitely lower then the RS, and it uses N1 rubber on the front and N2 on the rear.  The interior red roof trim wasn't as 'shocking' or distracting as I thought it might be.  I didn't listen to it but the mechanics were saying it's relatively quiet. 

--

JoeRockhead:
    Mike S:

Yeah - hopefully, we don't have too many of those here but, like RC said, if you have any problems at all, just let any one of the Mods/Admins here know by PM and we can deal with it Smiley

--

RT Moderator 
    - 997.1 Carrera S GT Silver/Cocoa, -20mm/LSD, PSE, short shifter, SportDesign rims, Zuffenhausen collection

Long time not seen Mike!

Congrats with another gorgeous car!

--

ex 965 3.3turbo/ ex 993 targa / ex 996 cab /

now 997S cabrio //  Audi A5 S-line 3.0tdi Quattro

RC:
    Mike S:

Thank you Christian, I will do that in future. It's not a constant occurrance, but the few times it does happen does make me take extra precaution Smiley

That is great news! Can't want to see what else you have planned up your sleeve Smiley

beltar:

Long time not seen Mike!

Congrats with another gorgeous car!

Thanks beltar!  Yes, been forever. How have you been?

Jay:

I just saw one in the flesh this week - red.  it hadn't yet been detailed and still had the plastic protective bits over the rear windows.  it sits low, definitely lower then the RS, and it uses N1 rubber on the front and N2 on the rear.  The interior red roof trim wasn't as 'shocking' or distracting as I thought it might be.  I didn't listen to it but the mechanics were saying it's relatively quiet. 

I hope it's not too low. As I understood, it doesn't have a lift system like the .2 GT3's Smiley I can always make it louder later Smiley

JoeRockhead:
    Mike S:

Tell me about it! 

Congratulations Mike ;)

So can you advance some details on your new baby? colour, options...or you want to make it a surprise?

--

“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” -- George Bernard Shaw

This is truly profound: “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” -- George Bernard Shaw

Thanks  

--

RT Moderator 

easy_rider911:

This is truly profound: “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” -- George Bernard Shaw

Thanks  

Profound indeed. 

The problems arise with those unreasonable men who don't realise that they are not being progressive but just counterproductively obstructive. Smiley

--

fritz

electrao:

Congratulations Mike ;)

So can you advance some details on your new baby? colour, options...or you want to make it a surprise?

Thank you electrao! Here you go.

• PORSCHE 911 GT2 RS
    • GUARDS RED
    • RED/BLACK ALL LEATHER INTERIOR
    • Windscreen with graduated tint
    • Fender front in Carbon
    • Sport chrono package 
    • Floor mats
    • Universal audio interface (iPod connection)
    • Lid of storage bin in Red Alcantara
    • Additional package - Carbon
    • Belt outlet B-pillar in Carbon
    • Rear section of centre console in Carbon
    • Rear lights in clear glass

easy_rider911:

Thanks  

SmileySmileySmileySmiley

Mike, you can set people on the ignore list and you won't see their PM any more. You cannot set the whole forum on ignore though...

I'll think of something, maybe a whitelist for people who are allowed to PM you. It just never occurred to me that too many PM's from different users could be a problem, afterall we're not a dating site 

Creepy...

Mike S:
    electrao:

Congratulations Mike ;)

Thank you electrao! Here you go.

• PORSCHE 911 GT2 RS
    • GUARDS RED
    • RED/BLACK ALL LEATHER INTERIOR
    • Windscreen with graduated tint
    • Fender front in Carbon
    • Sport chrono package 
    • Floor mats
    • Universal audio interface (iPod connection)
    • Lid of storage bin in Red Alcantara
    • Additional package - Carbon
    • Belt outlet B-pillar in Carbon
    • Rear section of centre console in Carbon
    • Rear lights in clear glass

Congrats with the RS Mike Smiley

Too many toys to play around SmileySmileySmiley

--

ONUR

11 M3 Coupe AW

09 Audi TTS Coupe - 07 997 Carrera S - 05 M3 Coupe - 03 M3 Coupe - 96 M3 Coupe EVO (PASS TIME HISTORY)

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 5/18/22 6:36 PM
    Pilot

587698 1306
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 6/8/22 4:41 PM
    Topspeed
    225452 1180
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 7/2/22 8:22 PM
    JoeRockhead
    116639 1058
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 7/2/22 7:50 PM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    111296 408
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Short Review 1/3/22 7:55 AM
    Rossi
    91998 531
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 1/15/22 10:41 PM
    watt
    32032 1
    Porsche Cayman GT4 10/5/21 7:04 PM
    Topspeed
    515210 3587
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 9/28/21 3:25 AM
    WhoopsyM
    430593 3507
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 2/1/22 10:14 PM
    SSO.
    427429 3954
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 11/17/21 5:18 PM
    Rossi
    391242 3256
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 2/1/22 9:49 AM
    RCA
    374837 2655
    Porsche 992 GT3 6/28/22 3:43 PM
    Grant
    359697 3664
    Porsche OFFICIAL: The new Porsche 992 – a design icon and high-tech sports car 9/29/21 1:59 AM
    watt
    291945 1587
    Porsche Donor vehicle for Singer Vehicle Design 2/10/22 9:08 PM
    Topspeed
    139161 772
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 7/1/22 4:24 PM
    WhoopsyM
    138200 1411
    AMG AMG GT R 3/13/22 8:52 PM
    spudgun
    112063 834
    McLaren F1 7/10/21 7:43 AM