Crown

Board: Ferrari Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    HELP - Got to Spec on Friday

    Hi
    Have got to spec my F430 F1 Coupe by Friday.
    Am thinking of the following.

    Grigio Silverstone
    Sabbia Interior
    Black Dash & Carpet
    Yellow Tach
    Yellow Calipers
    Alloy Centre Dash
    Electric Seats

    Comments on above please.

    Also what colour STC2 Stitching should I go for with this interior?
    Also should I get Leather headliner?
    Also should I get carbon rear Grill to be different?

    Any help/advice/opinions much appreciated.

    Re: HELP - Got to Spec on Friday

    Don't know about the electric seats....how often would you change your driving position? Seems like a waste and maybe added weight???

    Also which wheels did you get? IMO, I like the challenge wheels

    Re: HELP - Got to Spec on Friday

    Quote:
    Persuader said:
    Hi
    Have got to spec my F430 F1 Coupe by Friday.
    Am thinking of the following.

    Grigio Silverstone
    Sabbia Interior
    Black Dash & Carpet
    Yellow Tach
    Yellow Calipers
    Alloy Centre Dash
    Electric Seats

    Comments on above please.

    Also what colour STC2 Stitching should I go for with this interior?
    Also should I get Leather headliner?
    Also should I get carbon rear Grill to be different?

    Any help/advice/opinions much appreciated.



    Get the shields to compliment the yellow calipers.

    I am not sure what color sabbia is but I guess it is a brown/tan. What color stitching you consideering? Is the 2 heavier stitching?

    I would not get CF for the rear grill.

    The headliner is rather small and I am not sure it is noticeable as to whether they are leather. I probably would go with the leather.

    Regarding electric seats they are good for resale. Also have you considered daytona seats?

    Alloy center dash is to metallic looking for me. The CF would look and blend better with your interior.

    BTW congatulations your in for a real treat.

    Re: HELP - Got to Spec on Friday

    Quote:
    Persuader said:
    Hi
    Have got to spec my F430 F1 Coupe by Friday.
    Am thinking of the following.

    Grigio Silverstone
    Sabbia Interior
    Black Dash & Carpet
    Yellow Tach
    Yellow Calipers
    Alloy Centre Dash
    Electric Seats

    Comments on above please.

    Also what colour STC2 Stitching should I go for with this interior?
    Also should I get Leather headliner?
    Also should I get carbon rear Grill to be different?

    Any help/advice/opinions much appreciated.




    I like Silverstone, but I'd get the carbon interior kit and with Sabbia I wouldn't make the carpet black, although it's a lot more practical.

    Shields are a must on grey Ferraris to set a course IMO. Colored stitching is a very personal decision, I don't like it, too busy for me. And the F430's interior is so nice and not boring at all. I'd recommend colored stitching for a Gallardo cockpit to add some tension, but it's not needed with the F430 IMO.

    Challenge grill will mark your car as "new" since it's a available since this MY. If you want this effect, go for it. But it doesn't suit the F430's optics IMO. The Enzo-esque standard rear is nicer.

    And if I'd order a F430 again, I'd go for the CRM brakes.

    Re: HELP - Got to Spec on Friday

    Quote:
    Persuader said:
    Hi
    Have got to spec my F430 F1 Coupe by Friday.
    Am thinking of the following.

    Grigio Silverstone
    Sabbia Interior
    Black Dash & Carpet
    Yellow Tach
    Yellow Calipers
    Alloy Centre Dash
    Electric Seats

    Comments on above please.

    Also what colour STC2 Stitching should I go for with this interior?
    Also should I get Leather headliner?
    Also should I get carbon rear Grill to be different?

    Any help/advice/opinions much appreciated.



    Hi Persuader,
    very nice colour combo you've got there!
    I also like the sabbia interior very much, especially in combination with a grey colour.

    I would go for the shields, as they look great, especially at a grey car. Also they go very well with yellow calipers.
    With sabbia I wouldn't choose a deviating colour for the stitching and as zzboba said, the 430's interior doesn't need it. But other as him I think black carpets are the right choice, especially as the brown of the carpets never fits perfectly with the brown of the leather.
    I would take CF instead of aluminium trim as well, this fits better IMO to grigio silverstone and to the black carpets.
    Take the leather headliner as well, it's an cheap option and looks very good.
    Before ordering a CF challenge grill (which I don't like and which looks strange at the rear of a F430), I would consider CCM-brakes. Quite expensive, but these brakes are fabulous.
    I wouldn't get the electrical seats, I think they are quite useless as the standard seats are adjustable in nearly every direction. But as Nick said, they may be an advantage when selling the car.

    Re: HELP - Got to Spec on Friday

    agree with rossi , specially for the stitching ,dont go for it,doesnt suit the interior.
    on a dark color i personally prefer aluminum over CF

    Re: HELP - Got to Spec on Friday

    Quote:
    But other as him I think black carpets are the right choice, especially as the brown of the carpets never fits perfectly with the brown of the leather.



    ok -- if sabbia is this color with the unmatching brown carpets, definetely go for the black carpets!!

    Quote:
    I wouldn't get the electrical seats, I think they are quite useless as the standard seats are adjustable in nearly every direction



    Isn't it so that only electric seats are adjustable in height? A friend of mine isn't too tall and the dealer highly recommended electrical seats.

    Re: HELP - Got to Spec on Friday

    Quote:
    zzboba said:

    Isn't it so that only electric seats are adjustable in height? A friend of mine isn't too tall and the dealer highly recommended electrical seats.



    You are right!
    Electrical seats are better for tall people...
    I am just 1.80 and i have little space from top in my F430 spider... Thanks god i ordered electrical seats...

    Re: HELP - Got to Spec on Friday

    Quote:
    zzboba said:
    Isn't it so that only electric seats are adjustable in height? A friend of mine isn't too tall and the dealer highly recommended electrical seats.



    That's right. Acutally I never missed that feature. But how about your racing seats, don't they sit even lower in the car?

    Re: HELP - Got to Spec on Friday

    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    zzboba said:
    Isn't it so that only electric seats are adjustable in height? A friend of mine isn't too tall and the dealer highly recommended electrical seats.



    That's right. Acutally I never missed that feature. But how about your racing seats, don't they sit even lower in the car?



    Yes. I wouldn't recommend the buckets to anyone below 1.80m or with tiny girlfriends/wifes. They can't even look out, really.

    Re: HELP - Got to Spec on Friday

    Quote:
    zzboba said:
    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Yes. I wouldn't recommend the buckets to anyone below 1.80m or with tiny girlfriends/wifes. They can't even look out, really.



    He he he, Schuhmacher and his little son driving Ferrari...

    Re: HELP - Got to Spec on Friday

    Lol i know someone which has placed special plastic under the racing seats in order to make them higher!

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 1/2/22 1:35 AM
    Leawood911
     
     
     
     
     
    517681 1294
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 1/22/22 9:42 PM
    Enmanuel
    187682 1158
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 1/9/22 7:08 PM
    Wonderbar
    75871 401
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 1/22/22 12:34 AM
    watt
    74225 761
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Short Review 1/3/22 7:55 AM
    Rossi
    56673 531
    Porsche Sticky ROAD TEST: New 992 Carrera 4S 3/3/21 10:57 PM
    Wonderbar
    50796 336
    Porsche Sticky Porsche extends the Taycan model range (Taycan 2WD) 2/1/21 12:42 PM
    Leawood911
    14143 29
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 1/15/22 10:41 PM
    watt
    1258 1
    Porsche Cayman GT4 10/5/21 7:04 PM
    Topspeed
    478086 3587
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 9/28/21 3:25 AM
    WhoopsyM
    393740 3507
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 11/25/21 12:31 AM
    WhoopsyM
    388947 3949
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 11/17/21 5:18 PM
    Rossi
    354586 3256
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 1/27/22 9:01 PM
    CGX car nut
    325771 2651
    Porsche 992 GT3 1/26/22 4:50 PM
    BiTurbo
    297438 3321
    Porsche OFFICIAL: The new Porsche 992 – a design icon and high-tech sports car 9/29/21 1:59 AM
    watt
    257962 1587
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Panamera (2016) 2/11/21 9:22 AM
    Itsme
    170350 1379
    Lambo Lamborghini Huracan and variants 4/9/21 4:32 PM
    Topspeed
    121782 1225
    Porsche Donor vehicle for Singer Vehicle Design 9/22/21 1:28 AM
    Leawood911
    106091 749
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 12/22/21 7:10 PM
    Topspeed
    98065 1246
    McLaren F1 7/10/21 7:43 AM
    BiTurbo
    84040 209
    AMG AMG GT R 1/12/22 6:30 PM
    CGX car nut
    77075 828
    Lambo Aventador and SV 1/14/22 2:22 AM
    BiTurbo
    76806 699
    Others Tesla 2 the new thread 1/21/22 3:48 PM
    WhoopsyM
    57830 1436
    Others Bugatti Chiron 1/13/22 11:07 PM
    kudryavchik
    45613 507
    Motor Sp. [2021] Formula 1 1/8/22 5:39 PM
    kudryavchik
    44113 1574
    Ferrari Ferrari 812 Superfast 12/15/21 8:04 PM
    Topspeed
    42775 533
    Porsche GT4RS 1/23/22 1:51 PM
    GnilM
    42449 740
    BMW M BMW M2 Rumors 7/7/21 8:38 PM
    Jim_in_Iowa
    31963 394
    Ferrari 488 Replacement 4/17/21 8:28 PM
    Rossi
    28599 370
    Lambo Urus (SUV) 7/21/21 6:22 PM
    Topspeed
    27846 592
    246 items found, displaying 1 to 30.