Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread



    Re: DBRS9 to get more than 500hp

    Looks good but will it start in the morning?

    Re: DBRS9 to get more than 500hp

    Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:
    Looks good but will it start in the morning?




    Re: DBRS9 to get more than 500hp

    That is one gooooood looking car! Do you know when the first deliveries will be Ron?

    Re: DBRS9 to get more than 500hp

    Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:
    Looks good but will it start in the morning?



    LOL!
    Have you guys seen Autocar's London Landspeed Record video, where they test several exotics (997 Turbo, DB9, SLR, Ford GT...) at London City Airport to see which is the fastest?

    Guess which car the gearbox breaks in during it's highspeed run...

    Re: DBRS9 to get more than 500hp

    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    That is one gooooood looking car! Do you know when the first deliveries will be Ron?



    Mike!!! Behave yourself!

    Re: DBRS9 to get more than 500hp

    Here it is from another angle, courtsey of CAR magazine:

    Re: DBRS9 to get more than 500hp

    Quote:
    temm said:
    Here it is from another angle, courtsey of CAR magazine:

    drooooooooooooool

    Re: DBRS9 to get more than 500hp

    Quote:
    temm said:
    Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:
    Looks good but will it start in the morning?



    LOL!
    Have you guys seen Autocar's London Landspeed Record video, where they test several exotics (997 Turbo, DB9, SLR, Ford GT...) at London City Airport to see which is the fastest?

    Guess which car the gearbox breaks in during it's highspeed run...



    Can't they just buy a gearbox that actually works from Porsche?

    Re: DBRS9 to get more than 500hp

    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    temm said:
    Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:
    Looks good but will it start in the morning?



    LOL!
    Have you guys seen Autocar's London Landspeed Record video, where they test several exotics (997 Turbo, DB9, SLR, Ford GT...) at London City Airport to see which is the fastest?

    Guess which car the gearbox breaks in during it's highspeed run...



    Can't they just buy a gearbox that actually works from Porsche?



    Its not just that..the engines are made in Germany and also the electricals, Even the boss is a German ex Porsche guy,
    but nothing and no one can cure Astonitis

    Re: DBRS9 to get more than 500hp

    Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    temm said:
    Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:
    Looks good but will it start in the morning?



    LOL!
    Have you guys seen Autocar's London Landspeed Record video, where they test several exotics (997 Turbo, DB9, SLR, Ford GT...) at London City Airport to see which is the fastest?

    Guess which car the gearbox breaks in during it's highspeed run...



    Can't they just buy a gearbox that actually works from Porsche?



    Its not just that..the engines are made in Germany and also the electricals, Even the boss is a German ex Porsche guy,
    but nothing and no one can cure Astonitis




    Re: DBRS9 to get more than 500hp

    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    That is one gooooood looking car! Do you know when the first deliveries will be Ron?



    No idea Mike .

    Re: DBRS9 to get more than 500hp

    Quote:
    temm said:
    Here it is from another angle, courtsey of CAR magazine:



    Jezzzz what a beautiful car, it's even better looking than the AMV8, these guys at Aston Martin really knows how to design a proper sports car.

    J.Seven

    Re: DBRS9 to get more than 500hp

    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    Quote:
    temm said:
    Here it is from another angle, courtsey of CAR magazine:

    drooooooooooooool



    Oh oh, I can see where this is going....
    Some AM dealer in SA will soon be very happy

    Re: DBRS9 to get more than 500hp

    Quote:
    temm said:
    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    Quote:
    temm said:
    Here it is from another angle, courtsey of CAR magazine:

    drooooooooooooool



    Oh oh, I can see where this is going....
    Some AM dealer in SA will soon be very happy




    Re: DBRS9 to get more than 500hp

    Quote:
    Ron (Houston) said:
    Quote:
    temm said:
    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    Quote:
    temm said:
    Here it is from another angle, courtsey of CAR magazine:

    drooooooooooooool



    Oh oh, I can see where this is going....
    Some AM dealer in SA will soon be very happy










    That is one gorgeous car though. It should sound AWESOME too. The standard DB9 is one of the best sounding cars out there IMO.


    And with that power

    Re: DBRS9 to get more than 500hp

    Quote:
    Ron (Houston) said:
    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    That is one gooooood looking car! Do you know when the first deliveries will be Ron?



    No idea Mike .



    Beautiful car, I think I'm in love...I know a person who already has a deposit on the car.Deliveries start summer of 2007.

    Re: DBRS9 to get more than 500hp

    Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:
    Looks good but will it start in the morning?



    Doesn't matter. Just push it out of the garage and look at it. Then catch the bus. Of course don't forget to ring the boss and tell him/her your gunna be late.

    Re: DBRS9 to get more than 500hp

    Quote:
    ResB said:
    Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:
    Looks good but will it start in the morning?



    Doesn't matter. Just push it out of the garage and look at it. Then catch the bus. Of course don't forget to ring the boss and tell him/her your gunna be late.



    I doubt many owners of these cares have bosses .

    Re: DBRS9 to get more than 500hp

    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    ResB said:
    Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:
    Looks good but will it start in the morning?



    Doesn't matter. Just push it out of the garage and look at it. Then catch the bus. Of course don't forget to ring the boss and tell him/her your gunna be late.



    I doubt many owners of these cares have bosses .



    Very true. If he is a Boss he should know better and go in the Porsche instead.

    Re: DBRS9 to get more than 500hp

    Quote:
    temm said:
    Here it is from another angle, courtsey of CAR magazine:



    Its another angle ,,,but maybe they photoshopped it to show the wheels turning or they had someone give it a push?





    I like Aston, At least the BOSS, Mr. Bez actually drives
    his cars in real races.


    Re: DBRS9 to get more than 500hp

    Quote:
    ResB said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    ResB said:
    Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:
    Looks good but will it start in the morning?



    Doesn't matter. Just push it out of the garage and look at it. Then catch the bus. Of course don't forget to ring the boss and tell him/her your gunna be late.



    I doubt many owners of these cares have bosses .



    Very true. If he is a Boss he should know better and go in the Porsche instead.



    The correct phrase would be: Well, I think the boss is late (again).

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 5/18/22 6:36 PM
    Pilot
     
     
     
     
     
    690849 1306
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 2/8/23 9:20 AM
    RCA
    324361 1227
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 2/8/23 6:41 PM
    watt
    222464 1353
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 1/28/23 3:45 AM
    Spyderidol
    206748 465
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Short Review 10/6/22 12:37 AM
    WhoopsyM
    187983 580
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 2/9/23 9:47 AM
    RCA
    133768 90
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 11/30/22 2:30 PM
    GnilM
    58668 68
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 12/25/22 1:02 AM
    CGX car nut
    484568 2663
    Porsche 992 GT3 2/9/23 1:01 PM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    480507 3808
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 1/21/23 3:51 PM
    CGX car nut
    234726 1491
    Porsche Donor vehicle for Singer Vehicle Design 9/30/22 6:31 PM
    Grant
    232595 774
    AMG AMG GT R 3/13/22 8:52 PM
    spudgun
    202587 834
    Lambo Aventador and SV 5/20/22 5:24 PM
    Topspeed
    198697 710
    Others Tesla 2 the new thread 2/8/23 8:02 AM
    Leawood911
    197938 2071
    Porsche GT4RS 12/30/22 1:28 AM
    JAMS
    193028 1194
    Motor Sp. [2021] Formula 1 4/19/22 10:08 PM
    Leawood911
    165675 1590
    Others Bugatti Chiron 8/30/22 4:31 PM
    Josef
    162388 525
    Ferrari Ferrari 812 Superfast 6/12/22 5:09 PM
    watt
    158486 535
    BMW M BMW M2 Rumors 2/28/22 7:42 PM
    Topspeed
    145019 409
    Porsche Red Nipples 991.2 GT3 Touring on tour 2/8/23 8:00 PM
    Super DariusM
    143593 538
    Lambo Urus (SUV) 6/7/22 1:20 PM
    Topspeed
    139834 593
    Others Corvette C8 7/18/22 12:40 PM
    WhoopsyM
    138862 443
    Porsche Dave and Gnil @ Nürburgring Nordschleife 7/4/22 10:42 PM
    DaveGordon
    137285 722
    Motor Sp. [2022] Formula 1 2/4/23 1:10 AM
    WhoopsyM
    130111 1576
    Others Toyota Yaris GR 4/13/22 8:33 PM
    Grant
    108687 640
    Lambo Huracán EVO STO 7/21/22 8:37 AM
    RCA
    107503 335
    AMG Mercedes E63 S AMG (2018) - Short Review (updated on a regular basis) 10/24/22 7:42 AM
    RCA
    105301 402
    Ferrari Wandered to the dark side 8/29/22 9:35 AM
    BiTurbo
    80484 418
    Ferrari Ferrari Roma 4/18/22 4:33 PM
    watt
    32804 438
    Motor Sp. MotoGP 6/6/22 11:49 PM
    watt
    31888 328
    165 items found, displaying 1 to 30.