Crown

Board: Porsche - 911 - 997 Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    Another Dension 500 group buy-NOW

    This is the real McCoy!!
    Available now!
    First 10 people use coupon code #1168704561 get $50 off, Plus another $50 rebate if we sell 10 or more!
    Contact Chris at Enfig Car stereo
    http://enfigcarstereo.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/DENSION_GW5RMY0D1.html
    YOU MUST ENTER COUPON CODE!!

    Re: Another Dension 500 group buy-NOW

    That coupon code looks like a Unix time stamp.

    1168704561 = Sat, 13 Jan 2007 16:09:21 UTC

    Re: Another Dension 500 group buy-NOW

    So right now it's at $500 and if we get 20 people onboard, it'll be $400?

    Re: Another Dension 500 group buy-NOW

    And the group buy we've organized for 9 months is alive and kicking, our first units arrived today.

    If you are interested, just email me: eric@bumperplugs.com

    Re: Another Dension 500 group buy-NOW

    Quote:
    Eric (Plug Guy) said:
    And the group buy we've organized for 9 months is alive and kicking, our first units arrived today.

    If you are interested, just email me: eric@bumperplugs.com



    Eric: Will you be posting pictures of an installed unit in operation? Will you be able to answer some of the questions people are having, primarily addressing how this unit handles the shortcomings of the Nav-TV one?

    Thanks.

    Re: Another Dension 500 group buy-NOW

    No, $450 now, $50 rebate for a total of 10! equals $400 for the first 10 people!!!

    Re: Another Dension 500 group buy-NOW

    Quote:
    larrytrk said:
    This is the real McCoy!!
    Available now!
    First 10 people use coupon code #1168704561 get $50 off, Plus another $50 rebate if we sell 10 or more!
    Contact Chris at Enfig Car stereo
    http://enfigcarstereo.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/DENSION_GW5RMY0D1.html
    YOU MUST ENTER COUPON CODE!!



    Best lose the Danasoft sig! I used it for a while and freaked out a few of the community.

    Re: Another Dension 500 group buy-NOW

    Quote:
    Puffy911 said:
    Quote:
    Eric (Plug Guy) said:
    And the group buy we've organized for 9 months is alive and kicking, our first units arrived today.

    If you are interested, just email me: eric@bumperplugs.com



    Eric: Will you be posting pictures of an installed unit in operation? Will you be able to answer some of the questions people are having, primarily addressing how this unit handles the shortcomings of the Nav-TV one?

    Thanks.




    Yes, in fact the entire FAQ page will be up for those on the group buy tomorrow.

    Re: Another Dension 500 group buy-NOW

    Noticed on the website this is for 2004 to 2006 997s... before I push the 'buy' button: Does it work on 2007 model year ? (I am assuming there were no changes)...

    Thanks.

    Re: Another Dension 500 group buy-NOW

    Here is more info-
    http://enfigcarstereo.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/GB_GW_500_P.html

    Re: Another Dension 500 group buy-NOW

    This buy is still alive, for those who care!

    Re: Another Dension 500 group buy-NOW

    I am interested if it will work in my 2005 997

    Re: Another Dension 500 group buy-NOW

    it should, 06 & 07 are the same. If you have Nav or Bose or CD changer should be easy tap. If none, may require PIWIS tweek to enable!

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 2/19/24 6:03 PM
    watt
    561854 1759
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    372162 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    251246 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 1/2/24 11:19 PM
    Grant
    205984 290
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    37213 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 2/19/24 9:07 AM
    RCA
    1984 25
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot
     
     
     
     
     
    837492 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    716839 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM
    crayphile
    444740 1276
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM
    nberry
    369403 1526
    Porsche Donor vehicle for Singer Vehicle Design 7/3/23 12:30 PM
    Porker
    353566 797
    Others Tesla 2 the new thread 12/13/23 2:48 PM
    CGX car nut
    333910 2401
    Porsche GT4RS 2/20/24 8:52 PM
    blueflame
    333129 1414
    Lambo Aventador and SV 3/30/23 1:59 PM
    CGX car nut
    276409 724
    Ferrari Ferrari 812 Superfast 4/21/23 8:09 AM
    the-missile
    255971 550
    Porsche Red Nipples 991.2 GT3 Touring on tour 1/30/24 3:38 PM
    Enmanuel
    252947 645
    Porsche Collected my 997 GTS today 10/19/23 7:06 PM
    CGX car nut
     
     
     
     
     
    229004 812
    Others Corvette C8 10/16/23 3:24 PM
    Enmanuel
    216792 488
    Lambo Huracán EVO STO 7/30/23 6:59 PM
    mcdelaug
    204889 346
    Lotus Lotus Emira 6/25/23 2:53 PM
    Enmanuel
    143349 101
    Others Gordon Murray - T.50 11/22/23 10:27 AM
    mcdelaug
    133583 387
    Porsche Back to basics - 996 GT3 RS 6/11/23 5:13 PM
    CGX car nut
    104463 144
    AMG Bought a muscle car... 3/26/23 3:31 PM
    WhoopsyM
    103867 303
    Ferrari [2022] Ferrari Purosangue (SUV) 4/15/23 5:20 AM
    watt
    98518 141
    Others Valkyrie final design? 4/28/23 2:45 AM
    Rossi
    95059 219
    Motor Sp. 2023 Formula One 12/19/23 5:38 AM
    WhoopsyM
    93286 685
    BMW M 2024 BMW M3 CS Official Now 12/29/23 9:04 AM
    RCA
    87412 303
    Porsche 2022 992 Safari Model 12/14/23 11:51 AM
    DuckieRS
    74822 186
    AMG Mercedes-Benz W124 500E aka Porsche typ 2758 2/20/24 4:30 PM
    Pilot
    73368 292
    Motor Sp. VW Group at Le Mans 3/14/23 7:37 AM
    Spyderidol
    41846 156
    134 items found, displaying 1 to 30.