Crown

Board: Porsche - Panamera Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    Re: New Panamera shots

    Guys, I know it is hard to believe but since I(accidentally ) saw the real design sketches of the car some time ago(I mentioned it), I can tell you one thing for sure: the front and especially the rear are HEAVILY camouflaged, they don't look even a bit close to the real thing, so relax. Even the lights are part of the camouflage, the partial coverage with camouflage is just FAKE, the REAL lights are UNDER this camouflage, same applies to the roofline and other details.

    Again: you can't tell almost ANYTHING about the final design from these mules, so relax.

    Re: New Panamera shots

    So...it would look better than Rapide and Quattroporte, isn't it?

    Re: New Panamera shots

    Quote:
    RC said:
    Guys, I know it is hard to believe but since I(accidentally ) saw the real design sketches of the car some time ago(I mentioned it), I can tell you one thing for sure: the front and especially the rear are HEAVILY camouflaged, they don't look even a bit close to the real thing, so relax. Even the lights are part of the camouflage, the partial coverage with camouflage is just FAKE, the REAL lights are UNDER this camouflage, same applies to the roofline and other details.

    Again: you can't tell almost ANYTHING about the final design from these mules, so relax.



    You're right, it's got camo all over... i can tell in RL it'll be whats underneath the camo that will also give the car smaller poportions and nice little porsche details. This car will be hot hot hot! Porsche won't mess this one up... they know what they're doing! I guess we just have to wait because all Photoshops have been crap...

    lets chill!

    Re: New Panamera shots

    There's a rumour going on, that two (!) totally uncamouflaged (!!) Panamera are currently standing at the "Hotel Monrepos" in Ludwigsburg.

    Could someone go there and take some pics, please?

    Re: New Panamera shots

    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    There's a rumour going on, that two (!) totally uncamouflaged (!!) Panamera are currently standing at the "Hotel Monrepos" in Ludwigsburg.

    Could someone go there and take some pics, please?



    Perhaps it would be a better idea to ask this in the german part of the forums .

    Re: New Panamera shots

    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    There's a rumour going on, that two (!) totally uncamouflaged (!!) Panamera are currently standing at the "Hotel Monrepos" in Ludwigsburg.

    Could someone go there and take some pics, please?



    Anyone ? anyone ? C'mon guys somebody, I guess is too late now.

    Re: New Panamera shots

    Quote:
    Ron (Houston) said:
    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    There's a rumour going on, that two (!) totally uncamouflaged (!!) Panamera are currently standing at the "Hotel Monrepos" in Ludwigsburg.

    Could someone go there and take some pics, please?



    Anyone ? anyone ? C'mon guys somebody, I guess is too late now.



    I think they are longer there. Actually they should be in the back part of the hotel for the press, so that they can take pictures of the car.

    I don't have a clue if this rumour is true though.

    Re: New Panamera shots

    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    Ron (Houston) said:
    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    There's a rumour going on, that two (!) totally uncamouflaged (!!) Panamera are currently standing at the "Hotel Monrepos" in Ludwigsburg.

    Could someone go there and take some pics, please?



    Anyone ? anyone ? C'mon guys somebody, I guess is too late now.



    I think they are longer there. Actually they should be in the back part of the hotel for the press, so that they can take pictures of the car.

    I don't have a clue if this rumour is true though.



    Rossi, it's a beautiful day outside. Why don't you make a roadtrip to Ludwigsburg? I hear it's nice there .

    Re: New Panamera shots

    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    Ron (Houston) said:
    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    There's a rumour going on, that two (!) totally uncamouflaged (!!) Panamera are currently standing at the "Hotel Monrepos" in Ludwigsburg.

    Could someone go there and take some pics, please?



    Anyone ? anyone ? C'mon guys somebody, I guess is too late now.



    I think they are longer there. Actually they should be in the back part of the hotel for the press, so that they can take pictures of the car.

    I don't have a clue if this rumour is true though.



    Rossi, it's a beautiful day outside. Why don't you make a roadtrip to Ludwigsburg? I hear it's nice there .



    You're absolutely right, but never ever for a car like the Panamera.

    Re: New Panamera shots

    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    Ron (Houston) said:
    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    There's a rumour going on, that two (!) totally uncamouflaged (!!) Panamera are currently standing at the "Hotel Monrepos" in Ludwigsburg.

    Could someone go there and take some pics, please?



    Anyone ? anyone ? C'mon guys somebody, I guess is too late now.



    I think they are longer there. Actually they should be in the back part of the hotel for the press, so that they can take pictures of the car.

    I don't have a clue if this rumour is true though.



    Rossi, it's a beautiful day outside. Why don't you make a roadtrip to Ludwigsburg? I hear it's nice there .



    You're absolutely right, but never ever for a car like the Panamera.



    So, tell us how you really feel .



    Re: New Panamera shots

    Enzo911,

    Thanks as always but I don't see any images.

    Re: New Panamera shots

    Here's some evidence that the tail lights have fooled us all and even me. Given the rectangular shape of the brake light LED arrangement the tail lights will certainly not be looking anything like the horrifically round tail lights on the mules. More so they won't be as tall given that the brake light LED arrangement stretch almost fill the entire light cluster similar to the 997 mkII.

    To be honest I actually thought that the tail lights on the mules was pretty much the final shape, but the truth is that the real lights are hiding underneath. We all just got punked.



    Re: New Panamera shots















    Re: New Panamera shots

    I don't follow this thread that much, but found these, sorry if they've already been posted.

    Re: New Panamera shots

    another photoshop job

    Re: New Panamera shots

    That's a very old chop, over a year old. But thanks for posting.

    Quote:
    RC said:
    Guys, I know it is hard to believe but since I(accidentally ) saw the real design sketches of the car some time ago(I mentioned it), I can tell you one thing for sure: the front and especially the rear are HEAVILY camouflaged, they don't look even a bit close to the real thing, so relax. Even the lights are part of the camouflage, the partial coverage with camouflage is just FAKE, the REAL lights are UNDER this camouflage, same applies to the roofline and other details.

    Again: you can't tell almost ANYTHING about the final design from these mules, so relax.



    Did the tail lights look similar to this:


    Re: New Panamera shots

    4,980mm x 1,987mm x 1,381mm x 3,110mm

    Re: New Panamera shots


    5039 / 1902 / 1491/ 2990 BMW 7
    5076 / 1871 / 1473/ 3035 Mercedes S
    5062 / 1894 / 1444/ 2944 Audi A8
    4980 / 1987 / 1381/ 3110 Porsche Panamera

    Re: New Panamera shots

    Quote:
    Enzo911 said:

    5039 / 1902 / 1491/ 2990 BMW 7
    5076 / 1871 / 1473/ 3035 Mercedes S
    5062 / 1894 / 1444/ 2944 Audi A8
    4980 / 1987 / 1381/ 3110 Porsche Panamera



    Those cars are large. For comparison, here are my Audi RS4 figures (length / width / height / wheelbase) in mm:
    4590 / 1816 / 1415 / 2649
    So the Panamera is longer and wider than the RS4 (with a longer wheelbase), but shorter...

    Re: New Panamera shots

    Quote:
    Turbo Al said:
    Quote:
    Enzo911 said:

    5039 / 1902 / 1491/ 2990 BMW 7
    5076 / 1871 / 1473/ 3035 Mercedes S
    5062 / 1894 / 1444/ 2944 Audi A8
    4980 / 1987 / 1381/ 3110 Porsche Panamera



    Those cars are large. For comparison, here are my Audi RS4 figures (length / width / height / wheelbase) in mm:
    4590 / 1816 / 1415 / 2649
    So the Panamera is longer and wider than the RS4 (with a longer wheelbase), but shorter...



    Forget the RS4, it's 3 inches longer than the RS6 .

    Re: New Panamera shots

    Found this interesting picture, which will be published in the next local issue of Top Gear...

    Re: New Panamera shots

    Wow! That is interesting.
    Not at all the image (color,stripes and wing) that I had of the Panamera.

    Re: New Panamera shots

    Somebody care to translae the russian?
    BTW note how you can see at jeremy's hand that he wasn't really leaning against that car, so this is by no means any proof that this picture of the panamera is legit... have no fear
    -Joost-

    Re: New Panamera shots

    Quote:
    Joost said:
    Somebody care to translae the russian?



    Actualy - Bulgarian.
    Nothing special is written - Already 10 cars are sold over here...

    Re: New Panamera shots

    OK, Sorry, my mistake. Thanks for the translation!
    -Joost-

    Re: New Panamera shots

    As far as i understand ... part of the issue is a special edition about the 60th anniversary of Porsche ... as the company started in 1948.

    Cheers
    Tom

    Re: New Panamera shots

    God save us from such a monstrosity.

    Re: New Panamera shots

    Quote:
    Joost said:
    Somebody care to translae the russian?
    BTW note how you can see at jeremy's hand that he wasn't really leaning against that car, so this is by no means any proof that this picture of the panamera is legit... have no fear
    -Joost-



    you can tell its fake and that Jeremy was photoshopped in because of the smile he has on his face, knowing JC, if he were presenting a Porsche he wouldn't be that happy

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 5/18/22 6:36 PM
    Pilot
     
     
     
     
     
    619301 1306
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 8/6/22 1:00 AM
    W8MM
    254985 1183
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 8/16/22 4:20 PM
    Enmanuel
    146092 1122
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 8/16/22 4:21 PM
    Enmanuel
    140969 410
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Short Review 8/10/22 8:51 PM
    WhoopsyM
    122117 538
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 1/15/22 10:41 PM
    watt
    59425 1
    Porsche Cayman GT4 10/5/21 7:04 PM
    Topspeed
    548809 3587
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 9/28/21 3:25 AM
    WhoopsyM
    457904 3507
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 2/1/22 10:14 PM
    SSO.
    454631 3954
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 11/17/21 5:18 PM
    Rossi
    420269 3256
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 2/1/22 9:49 AM
    RCA
    409032 2655
    Porsche 992 GT3 8/14/22 1:48 AM
    Wonderbar
    394232 3695
    Porsche OFFICIAL: The new Porsche 992 – a design icon and high-tech sports car 9/29/21 1:59 AM
    watt
    319050 1587
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 7/30/22 11:46 AM
    Wonderbar
    168108 1446
    Porsche Donor vehicle for Singer Vehicle Design 2/10/22 9:08 PM
    Topspeed
    165984 772
    AMG AMG GT R 3/13/22 8:52 PM
    spudgun
    139114 834
    Lambo Aventador and SV 5/20/22 5:24 PM
    Topspeed
    135711 710
    Others Tesla 2 the new thread 8/11/22 11:47 PM
    WhoopsyM
    125715 1767
    Porsche GT4RS 8/16/22 10:58 PM
    nberry
    118969 1062
    Motor Sp. [2021] Formula 1 4/19/22 10:08 PM
    Leawood911
    102826 1590
    Others Bugatti Chiron 4/12/22 9:24 PM
    blueflame
    100920 520
    Ferrari Ferrari 812 Superfast 6/12/22 5:09 PM
    watt
    98416 535
    BMW M BMW M2 Rumors 2/28/22 7:42 PM
    Topspeed
    87439 409
    Porsche Red Nipples 991.2 GT3 Touring on tour 8/11/22 3:03 PM
    Enmanuel
    81686 489
    Lambo Urus (SUV) 6/7/22 1:20 PM
    Topspeed
    81452 593
    Porsche Dave and Gnil @ Nürburgring Nordschleife 7/4/22 10:42 PM
    DaveGordon
    80230 722
    Others Corvette C8 7/18/22 12:40 PM
    WhoopsyM
    77939 443
    Motor Sp. [2022] Formula 1 8/16/22 7:13 PM
    WhoopsyM
    58611 1204
    Others Toyota Yaris GR 4/13/22 8:33 PM
    Grant
    51285 640
    Lambo Huracán EVO STO 7/21/22 8:37 AM
    RCA
    50892 335
    202 items found, displaying 1 to 30.