Crown

Board: Porsche - 911 - 996 - Turbo Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    Video clip 996TT VS 997TT , street race

    Hi all,
    just posted my video racing a 997TT , saw 997TT in the street and lucky i wasnt alone my friend has the camera it was cool suprise for the 997TT owner

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9aScUNjZus


    TK

    Re: Video clip 996TT VS 997TT , street race

    Oman, how many horsepower does the car have? That pull looked pretty amazing .

    Re: Video clip 996TT VS 997TT , street race

    let you know when am done with a Z06
    raced my brother 997TT let you guys see it once am done with the editing
    Thanks Crash

    Re: Video clip 996TT VS 997TT , street race

    Quote:
    Oman911turbo said:
    let you know when am done with a Z06
    raced my brother 997TT let you guys see it once am done with the editing
    Thanks Crash



    Looking forward to more videos!

    Re: Video clip 996TT VS 997TT , street race

    in 2 weeks post another one, but this one i dont think that im going to win , its very fast 996 that i might race...!

    Re: Video clip 996TT VS 997TT , street race

    Is it really necessary for you to post the same post throughout the Rennteam forum? One place would be adequate.

    Re: Video clip 996TT VS 997TT , street race

    if just Americans mind their business the world will be very safe !!!
    Atomic is this your family forum ?

    Re: Video clip 996TT VS 997TT , street race

    Oman911turbo. I do have a 996TT myself. I love the car and I was struggling between change it (it looks like brand new)or adding some more HP. I'd love to know how many ponies you have, I may go for this excellent more economical solution and just keep my car. Please let us know.
    Thanks
    Gabriele

    Re: Video clip 996TT VS 997TT , street race

    Quote:
    Oman911turbo said:
    if just Americans mind their business the world will be very safe !!!
    Atomic is this your family forum ?



    Oman, what Atomic was trying to say was that you don't need to post the video in several different threads. One is enough and pretty much all Rennteamers will find it .

    Re: Video clip 996TT VS 997TT , street race

    Quote:
    gsartori said:
    Oman911turbo. I do have a 996TT myself. I love the car and I was struggling between change it (it looks like brand new)or adding some more HP. I'd love to know how many ponies you have, I may go for this excellent more economical solution and just keep my car. Please let us know.
    Thanks
    Gabriele


    For me i spent on my car so much, but you need like 550hp to beat any stock 997T or a Z06 if you raced them from 60km till top speed, 997 drives better and handles better, and tells you the oil temp , everything else i guess 996 still looks good to me

    Re: Video clip 996TT VS 997TT , street race

    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    Oman911turbo said:
    if just Americans mind their business the world will be very safe !!!
    Atomic is this your family forum ?



    Oman, what Atomic was trying to say was that you don't need to post the video in several different threads. One is enough and pretty much all Rennteamers will find it .



    Thanks crash he could pm me better and i had another friend in the other forum he told me you should post it in the 997T , anyway i dont wats wrong with him saying that, plus when you are online you are dealing with different Cultures maybe some cultures or places if you are writing for example dam u or sh*t translating those words in other languages means a very bad thing , hope you got my point

    Re: Video clip 996TT VS 997TT , street race

    Quote:
    Oman911turbo said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    Oman911turbo said:
    if just Americans mind their business the world will be very safe !!!
    Atomic is this your family forum ?



    Oman, what Atomic was trying to say was that you don't need to post the video in several different threads. One is enough and pretty much all Rennteamers will find it .



    Thanks crash he could pm me better and i had another friend in the other forum he told me you should post it in the 997T , anyway i dont wats wrong with him saying that, plus when you are online you are dealing with different Cultures maybe some cultures or places if you are writing for example dam u or sh*t translating those words in other languages means a very bad thing , hope you got my point



    Yes, I understand that there is potential for conflict here (and God knows that I've had my share of run-ins with people who disagreed with me on this basis ). Just don't take it so personally and assume that the person didn't mean any offense with it. Most people on Rennteam are very mature and polite - there are occasions when flame wars occur, but that rarely happens. Welcome aboard!

    Re: Video clip 996TT VS 997TT , street race

    im cool he is forgiven he explained his point already i got your point hope you all ok and understand me

    Re: Video clip 996TT VS 997TT , street race

    Quote:
    Oman911turbo said:
    if just Americans mind their business the world will be very safe !!!


    It is quotes like this that will [beep] off (upset) a lot of people. Please do not show your stupidity with such gross generalizations. I don't care where you live!

    Re: Video clip 996TT VS 997TT , street race

    Quote:
    Statman said:
    Quote:
    Oman911turbo said:
    if just Americans mind their business the world will be very safe !!!


    It is quotes like this that will [beep] off (upset) a lot of people. Please do not show your stupidity with such gross generalizations. I don't care where you live!


    Listen you want to be upset go ahead I cares so not going to " BEEP " or " upset " u ,i will be stupid if i did, PM the guy already fixed misunderstanding,

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 5/18/22 6:36 PM
    Pilot
     
     
     
     
     
    616225 1306
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 8/6/22 1:00 AM
    W8MM
    250579 1183
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 8/13/22 4:05 PM
    watt
    141853 1119
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 8/13/22 10:51 PM
    waiting for PDK
    137954 409
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Short Review 8/10/22 8:51 PM
    WhoopsyM
    119027 538
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 1/15/22 10:41 PM
    watt
    56036 1
    Porsche Cayman GT4 10/5/21 7:04 PM
    Topspeed
    544699 3587
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 9/28/21 3:25 AM
    WhoopsyM
    455165 3507
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 2/1/22 10:14 PM
    SSO.
    451890 3954
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 11/17/21 5:18 PM
    Rossi
    417599 3256
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 2/1/22 9:49 AM
    RCA
    406024 2655
    Porsche 992 GT3 8/1/22 9:33 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    390489 3694
    Porsche OFFICIAL: The new Porsche 992 – a design icon and high-tech sports car 9/29/21 1:59 AM
    watt
    316417 1587
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 7/30/22 11:46 AM
    Wonderbar
    165180 1446
    Porsche Donor vehicle for Singer Vehicle Design 2/10/22 9:08 PM
    Topspeed
    163448 772
    AMG AMG GT R 3/13/22 8:52 PM
    spudgun
    136363 834
    Lambo Aventador and SV 5/20/22 5:24 PM
    Topspeed
    132950 710
    Others Tesla 2 the new thread 8/11/22 11:47 PM
    WhoopsyM
    122653 1767
    Porsche GT4RS 8/13/22 3:35 PM
    Grant
    115021 1036
    Motor Sp. [2021] Formula 1 4/19/22 10:08 PM
    Leawood911
    100046 1590
    Others Bugatti Chiron 4/12/22 9:24 PM
    blueflame
    98359 520
    Ferrari Ferrari 812 Superfast 6/12/22 5:09 PM
    watt
    95627 535
    BMW M BMW M2 Rumors 2/28/22 7:42 PM
    Topspeed
    84936 409
    Porsche Red Nipples 991.2 GT3 Touring on tour 8/11/22 3:03 PM
    Enmanuel
    78949 489
    Lambo Urus (SUV) 6/7/22 1:20 PM
    Topspeed
    78700 593
    Porsche Dave and Gnil @ Nürburgring Nordschleife 7/4/22 10:42 PM
    DaveGordon
    77459 722
    Others Corvette C8 7/18/22 12:40 PM
    WhoopsyM
    74973 443
    Motor Sp. [2022] Formula 1 8/12/22 12:49 PM
    CGX car nut
    55445 1202
    Others Toyota Yaris GR 4/13/22 8:33 PM
    Grant
    48674 640
    Lambo Huracán EVO STO 7/21/22 8:37 AM
    RCA
    48267 335
    203 items found, displaying 1 to 30.