Crown

Board: Ferrari Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    ordered my 430

    after long and hard time for deciding...between the gallardo and 430, I finally ordered a 430 daytona black... and manual gearbox.....
    I drove both... and I like both. Both are great cars... is impossible for me to decide which one is the best car... more cart feeling fot the g., and more exiting conventional sportcar feeling the 430.
    Alex

    Re: ordered my 430

    congrats !

    Re: ordered my 430

    Congrats alexis, you won't regret it!

    Re: ordered my 430

    Congrats man!!

    Re: ordered my 430

    The F430 is indeed exciting!
    Cheers

    Re: ordered my 430

    Bravoooo!!

    Re: ordered my 430

    Congratulations Alex.. And with a manual gearbox I think you'll enjoy it even more.

    Re: ordered my 430

    What is the lead time in your neck of the woods? Japan is down to 16 months now.

    Re: ordered my 430

    normaly 12-15 momths... with special contacts' 10..... ciao

    Re: ordered my 430

    Both great cars and good choice!

    BTW, the wait time from a factory accepted order to delivery is usually four months in the US. In Italy it would be considerably shorter.

    Re: ordered my 430

    Congrats Alexis! Hope the wait will feel short!

    Quote:
    Porky Tokyo said:
    What is the lead time in your neck of the woods? Japan is down to 16 months now.



    I've been waiting since 22 February 2005 for my Spider and counting - am I in the lead?

    Re: ordered my 430

    Takes 5-6 months to get one here .

    Re: ordered my 430

    Quote:
    alexis said:
    after long and hard time for deciding...between the gallardo and 430, I finally ordered a 430 daytona black... and manual gearbox.....
    I drove both... and I like both. Both are great cars... is impossible for me to decide which one is the best car... more cart feeling fot the g., and more exiting conventional sportcar feeling the 430.
    Alex


    No manual! F1!!!!!

    Re: ordered my 430

    Quote:
    Duncan said:
    Quote:
    alexis said:
    after long and hard time for deciding...between the gallardo and 430, I finally ordered a 430 daytona black... and manual gearbox.....
    I drove both... and I like both. Both are great cars... is impossible for me to decide which one is the best car... more cart feeling fot the g., and more exiting conventional sportcar feeling the 430.
    Alex


    No manual! F1!!!!!



    Why would you say that?

    Re: ordered my 430

    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Takes 5-6 months to get one here .



    I never asked crash... but where is here?

    I doubt you are really in Timbuktu?

    Re: ordered my 430

    Here is central EU...

    Re: ordered my 430

    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    Congrats Alexis! Hope the wait will feel short!

    Quote:
    Porky Tokyo said:
    What is the lead time in your neck of the woods? Japan is down to 16 months now.



    I've been waiting since 22 February 2005 for my Spider and counting - am I in the lead?



    Mike are you saying you're waiting for a 430 and a 640????

    Re: ordered my 430

    Congats Alexis!

    Mike, so are you keeping the coupe when the spider arrives?

    Re: ordered my 430

    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Takes 5-6 months to get one here .



    I never asked crash... but where is here?

    I doubt you are really in Timbuktu?



    He is from Slovenia but he is kind of shy I think
    More info about my grandmothers beautiful country here :
    http://www.slovenia.si/

    Re: ordered my 430

    Quote:
    993S said:
    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Takes 5-6 months to get one here .



    I never asked crash... but where is here?

    I doubt you are really in Timbuktu?



    He is from Slovenia but he is kind of shy I think
    More info about my grandmothers beautiful country here :
    http://www.slovenia.si/



    LOL

    Seems like there is quite a Slovenian presence on this site!

    Re: ordered my 430

    Quote:
    993S said:
    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Takes 5-6 months to get one here .



    I never asked crash... but where is here?

    I doubt you are really in Timbuktu?



    He is from Slovenia but he is kind of shy I think
    More info about my grandmothers beautiful country here :
    http://www.slovenia.si/



    Your grandmother was Slovenian? I say, now I know where all that perseverance and wisdom come from .

    Re: ordered my 430

    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Takes 5-6 months to get one here .



    I never asked crash... but where is here?

    I doubt you are really in Timbuktu?



    Well, it is kind of like Timbuktu. It's small and nobody quite knows which continent to put it on .

    Re: ordered my 430

    Quote:

    Your grandmother was Slovenian? I say, now I know where all that perseverance and wisdom come from .



    'Is', not 'was' , she is 88 years old but still is strong and healthy. She still drives a car. Uses her bicycle everyday. Slovenians are a tough breed and since I look a lot like her I hope to do as she.
    BTW , we still have many relatives in Slovenia but unfortunately I do not speak the language. However, I have fond memories of Slovenia from when I was a kid.

    Re: ordered my 430

    Quote:
    993S said:
    Quote:

    Your grandmother was Slovenian? I say, now I know where all that perseverance and wisdom come from .



    'Is', not 'was' , she is 88 years old but still is strong and healthy. She still drives a car. Uses her bicycle everyday. Slovenians are a tough breed and since I look a lot like her I hope to do as she.
    BTW , we still have many relatives in Slovenia but unfortunately I do not speak the language. However, I have fond memories of Slovenia from when I was a kid.



    Yeah, it's a nice country, albeit a bit small. Where did you move then?

    Re: ordered my 430

    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    Duncan said:
    Quote:
    alexis said:
    after long and hard time for deciding...between the gallardo and 430, I finally ordered a 430 daytona black... and manual gearbox.....
    I drove both... and I like both. Both are great cars... is impossible for me to decide which one is the best car... more cart feeling fot the g., and more exiting conventional sportcar feeling the 430.
    Alex


    No manual! F1!!!!!



    Why would you say that?



    Dealers are experiencing problems reselling Ferrai's that are manual.

    I know it is difficult for traditionalist to accept the fact that manual is old, ineffective and uncomfortable technology. One must look ahead and not live in the past.

    Re: ordered my 430

    One should never buy a car thinking how much its worth when its time to sell it (unless its an investment).. Also one should not deprive himself from experiencing the enjoyment of a manual gearbox specially with a super car.

    Re: ordered my 430

    Quote:
    bondmid003 said:
    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    Congrats Alexis! Hope the wait will feel short!

    Quote:
    Porky Tokyo said:
    What is the lead time in your neck of the woods? Japan is down to 16 months now.



    I've been waiting since 22 February 2005 for my Spider and counting - am I in the lead?



    Mike are you saying you're waiting for a 430 and a 640????


    That's not all I'm waiting for But I'm not all that worried about the arrival of the Spider - who knows, will probably be next year!

    Re: ordered my 430

    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Takes 5-6 months to get one here .



    I never asked crash... but where is here?

    I doubt you are really in Timbuktu?



    Well, it is kind of like Timbuktu. It's small and nobody quite knows which continent to put it on .



    I heard Slovenia has very beautiful women

    I know where Timbuktu is (suppose living in Africa helps) - it's in Mali, Africa.

    Re: ordered my 430

    Quote:
    ha said:
    One should never buy a car thinking how much its worth when its time to sell it (unless its an investment).. Also one should not deprive himself from experiencing the enjoyment of a manual gearbox specially with a super car.



    We know you're driving the stick in your CGT for all she's worth

    Re: ordered my 430

    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Takes 5-6 months to get one here .



    I never asked crash... but where is here?

    I doubt you are really in Timbuktu?



    Well, it is kind of like Timbuktu. It's small and nobody quite knows which continent to put it on .



    I heard Slovenia has very beautiful women

    I know where Timbuktu is (suppose living in Africa helps) - it's in Mali, Africa.



    Yeah, the women are quite beautiful. One of the better reasons to stay .

    Might as well admit my location: it's Irian-Jaya .

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 10/25/21 12:29 AM
    Pilot
     
     
     
     
     
    480406 1291
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 10/18/21 10:58 PM
    Leawood911
    174799 1150
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 10/14/21 6:25 PM
    bluelines
    68545 382
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 10/27/21 10:36 AM
    RCA
    62019 647
    Porsche Sticky ROAD TEST: New 992 Carrera 4S 3/3/21 10:57 PM
    Wonderbar
    47879 336
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Short Review 10/27/21 3:38 PM
    WhoopsyM
    47500 451
    Porsche Sticky Porsche extends the Taycan model range (Taycan 2WD) 2/1/21 12:42 PM
    Leawood911
    13081 29
    Porsche Cayman GT4 10/5/21 7:04 PM
    Topspeed
    470970 3587
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 9/28/21 3:25 AM
    WhoopsyM
    387890 3507
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 10/20/21 6:01 PM
    Topspeed
    383280 3919
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 4/28/21 12:26 PM
    W8MM
    349501 3252
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 10/8/21 11:41 AM
    xpto
    319158 2647
    Porsche 992 GT3 10/22/21 10:59 AM
    reginos
    271129 3051
    Porsche OFFICIAL: The new Porsche 992 – a design icon and high-tech sports car 9/29/21 1:59 AM
    watt
    252984 1587
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Panamera (2016) 2/11/21 9:22 AM
    Itsme
    168657 1379
    Lambo Lamborghini Huracan and variants 4/9/21 4:32 PM
    Topspeed
    119107 1225
    Porsche Donor vehicle for Singer Vehicle Design 9/22/21 1:28 AM
    Leawood911
    103417 749
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 10/9/21 1:11 PM
    CGX car nut
    94431 1231
    McLaren F1 7/10/21 7:43 AM
    BiTurbo
    82866 209
    Lambo Aventador and SV 8/27/21 2:33 PM
    Topspeed
    72878 698
    AMG AMG GT R 7/8/21 3:07 PM
    CGX car nut
    72671 824
    Porsche Nürburgring - Tesla vs. Taycan 11/23/20 6:10 PM
    Topspeed
    51473 596
    Others Tesla 2 the new thread 10/26/21 11:17 PM
    Leawood911
    49655 1221
    Others Bugatti Chiron 10/16/21 4:53 PM
    crayphile
    43120 486
    Ferrari Ferrari 812 Superfast 6/24/21 6:30 PM
    Porker
    40590 531
    Porsche Olive 991.2 GT3 Clubsport 1/1/21 7:58 PM
    throt
    39451 615
    BMW M BMW M2 Rumors 7/7/21 8:38 PM
    Jim_in_Iowa
    30797 394
    Ferrari 488 Replacement 4/17/21 8:28 PM
    Rossi
    27736 370
    Motor Sp. [2021] Formula 1 10/27/21 3:43 PM
    WhoopsyM
    27472 790
    Porsche GT4RS 10/26/21 7:33 PM
    WhoopsyM
    27316 434
    256 items found, displaying 1 to 30.