Crown

Board: Porsche - 911 - 997 Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    Re: Porsche Crest on Head Restraints (XSC)

    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    the black with the white stitching looks good MMD



    Actually that's how the standard choarcoal stitching looks under flash.

    Re: Porsche Crest on Head Restraints (XSC)

    Quote:
    throt said:
    Quote:
    PS CA said:
    Quote:
    throt said:
    Its a typical add on money maker , who needs it ..

    throt..



    That is true for 90% of the extra goodies Porsche offers. If we all base our choices on "who needs it" we would all order the base car with very few options. The base car offers the best value.....Porsche really starts to rake in the profits with all the goodies we add.

    Phil



    Thats right , we are the suckers and they love it . I f I remember rightly on a TVR you can choose a different colour piping around your carpet mats if you like , at a price of course - grab grab grab ..

    throt..



    You can with the 997 too. In leather.
    I ordered the black leather piping for my 997. I like it. Sucker ? Yes, but don't have too many other vices.

    Re: Porsche Crest on Head Restraints (XSC)

    Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    Quote:
    throt said:
    Quote:
    PS CA said:
    Quote:
    throt said:
    Its a typical add on money maker , who needs it ..

    throt..



    That is true for 90% of the extra goodies Porsche offers. If we all base our choices on "who needs it" we would all order the base car with very few options. The base car offers the best value.....Porsche really starts to rake in the profits with all the goodies we add.

    Phil



    Thats right , we are the suckers and they love it . I f I remember rightly on a TVR you can choose a different colour piping around your carpet mats if you like , at a price of course - grab grab grab ..

    throt..



    You can with the 997 too. In leather.
    I ordered the black leather piping for my 997. I like it. Sucker ? Yes, but don't have too many other vices.



    Lol .

    throt..

    Re: Porsche Crest on Head Restraints (XSC)

    Quote:
    tooner said:
    oh man... stradale! now I want one!



    The silver crest ?
    Check it yo.

    Re: Porsche Crest on Head Restraints (XSC)

    valve caps

    Re: Porsche Crest on Head Restraints (XSC)

    nice...

    I have the same valve caps and when i had the PSE installed it was gone! bummer! thats the best option for the price! lol!

    Re: Porsche Crest on Head Restraints (XSC)

    Tooner - Check out these stickers I put on the sun-visor warning label. . There's a couple of small air bubbles but think they look okay. I think.

    Re: Porsche Crest on Head Restraints (XSC)

    I've got the silver crested valve caps that cover the entire valve stem for the simple reason that they match the wheels and make the valve stem blend into the wheel and not stick out like a sore black thumb. So in that case, adding four additional Porsche crests to my car actually REDUCED the clutter!!

    Re: Porsche Crest on Head Restraints (XSC)

    Quote:
    tooner said:
    nice...

    I have the same valve caps and when i had the PSE installed it was gone! bummer! thats the best option for the price! lol!



    Someone swipped them from you ?

    May the thief wake one morning to the sound of beetles chewing away at his grubby little fingers turned to bone. Bastards.

    Did you see I painted the valve stem crests black ? Hard to see in that pic. "Freak" gave me that tip.

    Re: Porsche Crest on Head Restraints (XSC)

    Quote:
    69bossnine said:
    I've got the silver crested valve caps that cover the entire valve stem for the simple reason that they match the wheels and make the valve stem blend into the wheel and not stick out like a sore black thumb. So in that case, adding four additional Porsche crests to my car actually REDUCED the clutter!!



    They're the nicest ones on the market that I've seen. Agreed. They go real nicely matching the wheel.

    Re: Porsche Crest on Head Restraints (XSC)

    Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    Tooner - Check out these stickers I put on the sun-visor warning label. . There's a couple of small air bubbles but think they look okay. I think.



    yes they are man... can you post the link where you got them or were they home made?

    very cool..


    Re: Porsche Crest on Head Restraints (XSC)

    Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    Quote:
    tooner said:
    nice...

    I have the same valve caps and when i had the PSE installed it was gone! bummer! thats the best option for the price! lol!



    Someone swipped them from you ?

    May the thief wake one morning to the sound of beetles chewing away at his grubby little fingers turned to bone. Bastards.

    Did you see I painted the valve stem crests black ? Hard to see in that pic. "Freak" gave me that tip.



    wOw... thats what i call attention to detail! amazing!

    Quote:

    Someone swipped them from you ?

    May the thief wake one morning to the sound of beetles chewing away at his grubby little fingers turned to bone. Bastards.



    AMEN

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 10/25/21 12:29 AM
    Pilot
     
     
     
     
     
    492501 1291
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 11/8/21 7:43 PM
    Leawood911
    181149 1154
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 11/12/21 10:01 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    71753 383
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 11/25/21 6:30 PM
    watt
    67303 686
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Short Review 11/19/21 6:44 AM
    bluelines
    53273 529
    Porsche Sticky ROAD TEST: New 992 Carrera 4S 3/3/21 10:57 PM
    Wonderbar
    49102 336
    Porsche Sticky Porsche extends the Taycan model range (Taycan 2WD) 2/1/21 12:42 PM
    Leawood911
    13444 29
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 11/18/21 3:28 PM
    RCA
    529 0
    Porsche Cayman GT4 10/5/21 7:04 PM
    Topspeed
    474168 3587
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 9/28/21 3:25 AM
    WhoopsyM
    390046 3507
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 11/25/21 12:31 AM
    WhoopsyM
    386227 3949
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 11/17/21 5:18 PM
    Rossi
    351721 3256
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 10/8/21 11:41 AM
    xpto
    321091 2647
    Porsche 992 GT3 12/1/21 8:05 AM
    throt
    278517 3125
    Porsche OFFICIAL: The new Porsche 992 – a design icon and high-tech sports car 9/29/21 1:59 AM
    watt
    254853 1587
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Panamera (2016) 2/11/21 9:22 AM
    Itsme
    169376 1379
    Lambo Lamborghini Huracan and variants 4/9/21 4:32 PM
    Topspeed
    120090 1225
    Porsche Donor vehicle for Singer Vehicle Design 9/22/21 1:28 AM
    Leawood911
    104512 749
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 10/9/21 1:11 PM
    CGX car nut
    95451 1231
    McLaren F1 7/10/21 7:43 AM
    BiTurbo
    83328 209
    Lambo Aventador and SV 8/27/21 2:33 PM
    Topspeed
    74266 698
    AMG AMG GT R 7/8/21 3:07 PM
    CGX car nut
    74209 824
    Others Tesla 2 the new thread 11/30/21 2:32 PM
    RCA
    53940 1398
    Others Bugatti Chiron 11/4/21 5:58 AM
    WhoopsyM
    44112 500
    Ferrari Ferrari 812 Superfast 11/10/21 2:32 PM
    Topspeed
    41154 532
    Porsche Olive 991.2 GT3 Clubsport 1/1/21 7:58 PM
    throt
    39937 615
    Porsche GT4RS 11/28/21 2:38 PM
    bluelines
    38160 710
    Motor Sp. [2021] Formula 1 12/1/21 11:22 AM
    kudryavchik
    33287 1074
    BMW M BMW M2 Rumors 7/7/21 8:38 PM
    Jim_in_Iowa
    31190 394
    Ferrari 488 Replacement 4/17/21 8:28 PM
    Rossi
    28008 370
    252 items found, displaying 1 to 30.