Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    Bmw X5 4.8 aero kit & 21" wheels at Geneva

    I found some pics here,

    http://fr.search.cars.yahoo.com/bin/sear...geneve)+geneve)

    What about the body kit(seems a special aerokit)and new 21"wheels???
    Someone have more info or .pdf file?

    Re: Bmw X5 4.8 aero kit & 21" wheels at Geneva

    Here's a scanned version of the .pdf:
    http://www.x5world.com/224130-post1.html

    Re: Bmw X5 4.8 aero kit & 21" wheels at Geneva

    looks good!! how many horse power?

    Re: Bmw X5 4.8 aero kit & 21" wheels at Geneva

    Quote:
    temm said:
    Here's a scanned version of the .pdf:
    http://www.x5world.com/224130-post1.html



    Thanks Tim!

    Re: Bmw X5 4.8 aero kit & 21" wheels at Geneva

    Andrea,

    Are you aware that there will be an M sport version of the X5 to go alongside the SE spec and which will most likely be launched in July this year? The options for this M sport trim version are as follows: -

    Optional equipment.
    BMW X5 SAV.
    Edition: MY 07 - 04/2007
    Date: 24.01.2007
    For internal purposes only
    ....
    337
    M Sports package (probably available as of 07/2007)
    6.350,00 (incl. VAT Euro) for X5 3.0si & X5 3.0d
    5.940,00 (incl. VAT Euro) for X5 4.8i

    available paintwork:
    - 300 Alpine White
    - 354 Titanium Silver
    - A52 Space Grey
    - A35 Monaco Blue
    - 475 Black Sapphire
    - 416 Carbon Black metallic (metallic paintwork at extra cost)

    contains optional equipment:
    - 3MB BMW Individual Exterieur Line Aluminium satinated
    - 3MC BMW Individual roof rails high-gloss Satin Chrome
    - 7M5 M exterior parts
    - 2M5 19" M light-alloy wheels V-spoke 223 M
    - 4AD Interior trim finishers Aluminium, finely brushed lengthwise
    - 775 BMW Individual headliner anthracite
    - 226 Sports suspension settings
    - 459 Seat adjustment, electrical*
    - 481 Sport seats for driver and front passenger*
    - 710 M leather steering wheel
    - 840 High-speed tuning
    * Alternatively, option code 456 'Comfort seats front, electrically adjustable' can be chosen (at extra cost).

    in combination with 2VA
    6.130,00 (incl. VAT Euro) for X5 3.0si & X5 3.0d
    5.720,00 (incl. VAT Euro) for X5 4.8i

    only with LU / LV / NA / Z1XX
    not with 255 / 328 / 330 / 386 / 760 / 927

    Re: Bmw X5 4.8 aero kit & 21" wheels at Geneva

    Quote:
    ISUK said:
    Andrea,

    Are you aware that there will be an M sport version of the X5 to go alongside the SE spec and which will most likely be launched in July this year? The options for this M sport trim version are as follows: -

    Optional equipment.
    BMW X5 SAV.
    Edition: MY 07 - 04/2007
    Date: 24.01.2007
    For internal purposes only
    ....
    337
    M Sports package (probably available as of 07/2007)
    6.350,00 (incl. VAT Euro) for X5 3.0si & X5 3.0d
    5.940,00 (incl. VAT Euro) for X5 4.8i

    available paintwork:
    - 300 Alpine White
    - 354 Titanium Silver
    - A52 Space Grey
    - A35 Monaco Blue
    - 475 Black Sapphire
    - 416 Carbon Black metallic (metallic paintwork at extra cost)

    contains optional equipment:
    - 3MB BMW Individual Exterieur Line Aluminium satinated
    - 3MC BMW Individual roof rails high-gloss Satin Chrome
    - 7M5 M exterior parts
    - 2M5 19" M light-alloy wheels V-spoke 223 M
    - 4AD Interior trim finishers Aluminium, finely brushed lengthwise
    - 775 BMW Individual headliner anthracite
    - 226 Sports suspension settings
    - 459 Seat adjustment, electrical*
    - 481 Sport seats for driver and front passenger*
    - 710 M leather steering wheel
    - 840 High-speed tuning
    * Alternatively, option code 456 'Comfort seats front, electrically adjustable' can be chosen (at extra cost).

    in combination with 2VA
    6.130,00 (incl. VAT Euro) for X5 3.0si & X5 3.0d
    5.720,00 (incl. VAT Euro) for X5 4.8i

    only with LU / LV / NA / Z1XX
    not with 255 / 328 / 330 / 386 / 760 / 927



    Thanks Isuk!
    Do you have the options list on the showcar X5 4.8i at Geneva?

    Re: Bmw X5 4.8 aero kit & 21" wheels at Geneva

    Andrea,

    The Geneva car was fitted with the aero kit and style 215 alloy wheels. There are more pics at http://www.x5world.com/x5-e70-forum/28301-geneva-auto-show.html

    The interesting thing to note about the new E70 X5 is that the SE model now gets the black window surrounds as opposed to the E53 SE which had chrome. The M sport version is getting satin chrome surrounds and roof bars as opposed to the high gloss black of the E53 sport models. BMW are copying the Cayenne here I think

    Re: Bmw X5 4.8 aero kit & 21" wheels at Geneva

    SE stands for Sport Edition,isn't it?
    Very tough battle for X5,the challengers are very strong

    Re: Bmw X5 4.8 aero kit & 21" wheels at Geneva

    Sorry Andrea, I keep forgetting that the SE trim level is a UK only marketing trim level. It actually stands for Special Equipment but is equivalent to the base/standard trim in other european markets.

    Re: Bmw X5 4.8 aero kit & 21" wheels at Geneva

    Quote:
    ISUK said:
    Andrea,

    The Geneva car was fitted with the aero kit and style 215 alloy wheels. There are more pics at http://www.x5world.com/x5-e70-forum/28301-geneva-auto-show.html




    And here's the list of available wheels, my personal favourites are Style 239:
    http://www.x5world.com/188763-post1.html

    ISUK, do you know what color the Geneva show is, is it titanium silver?

    Re: Bmw X5 4.8 aero kit & 21" wheels at Geneva

    Quote:
    ISUK said:
    in combination with 2VA
    6.130,00 (incl. VAT Euro) for X5 3.0si & X5 3.0d
    5.720,00 (incl. VAT Euro) for X5 4.8i

    only with LU / LV / NA / Z1XX
    not with 255 / 328 / 330 / 386 / 760 / 927



    6 000 euros
    And only 19" wheels

    Re: Bmw X5 4.8 aero kit & 21" wheels at Geneva

    temm,

    The Geneva car was space grey.

    Re: Bmw X5 4.8 aero kit & 21" wheels at Geneva

    Quote:
    ISUK said:
    Andrea,

    The Geneva car was fitted with the aero kit and style 215 alloy wheels. There are more pics at http://www.x5world.com/x5-e70-forum/28301-geneva-auto-show.html

    The interesting thing to note about the new E70 X5 is that the SE model now gets the black window surrounds as opposed to the E53 SE which had chrome. The M sport version is getting satin chrome surrounds and roof bars as opposed to the high gloss black of the E53 sport models. BMW are copying the Cayenne here I think




    So the 215 alloy wheels are 21'', according to the title of this topic (I could't find the information in the link provided by temm)?

    Also, from the pics from the Geneva show, they seem to come with a chrome finish. Does this finish come as standard too ?

    Re: Bmw X5 4.8 aero kit & 21" wheels at Geneva

    Quote:
    Ziggy said:
    So the 215 alloy wheels are 21'', according to the title of this topic (I could't find the information in the link provided by temm)?




    Are you trying to say that I don't provide adequate information

    All the wheels available for the E70 X5:
    http://zoouz.free.fr/e70_wh.htm

    Double spoke - style 215
    10 x 21 Front
    11,5 x 21 Rear
    ET 40
    ET 42
    285/35 R21
    325/30 R21

    Re: Bmw X5 4.8 aero kit & 21" wheels at Geneva

    Quote:
    ISUK said:
    temm,

    The Geneva car was space grey.



    Thank you, it looks very nice!

    Re: Bmw X5 4.8 aero kit & 21" wheels at Geneva

    Quote:
    temm said:
    Quote:
    Ziggy said:
    So the 215 alloy wheels are 21'', according to the title of this topic (I could't find the information in the link provided by temm)?




    Are you trying to say that I don't provide adequate information

    All the wheels available for the E70 X5:
    http://zoouz.free.fr/e70_wh.htm

    Double spoke - style 215
    10 x 21 Front
    11,5 x 21 Rear
    ET 40
    ET 42
    285/35 R21
    325/30 R21




    Thank you temm

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 8/11/21 2:00 PM
    throt
     
     
     
     
     
    475610 1287
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 10/16/21 4:08 AM
    Pilot
    174156 1141
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 10/14/21 6:25 PM
    bluelines
    68267 382
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 10/17/21 4:35 PM
    GnilM
    61117 625
    Porsche Sticky ROAD TEST: New 992 Carrera 4S 3/3/21 10:57 PM
    Wonderbar
    47653 336
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Short Review 10/16/21 8:22 PM
    Wonderbar
    45650 394
    Porsche Sticky Porsche extends the Taycan model range (Taycan 2WD) 2/1/21 12:42 PM
    Leawood911
    12941 29
    Porsche Cayman GT4 10/5/21 7:04 PM
    Topspeed
    470367 3587
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 9/28/21 3:25 AM
    WhoopsyM
    387358 3507
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 8/12/21 4:57 PM
    Topspeed
    382859 3918
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 4/28/21 12:26 PM
    W8MM
    349146 3252
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 10/8/21 11:41 AM
    xpto
    318592 2647
    Porsche 992 GT3 10/17/21 4:47 PM
    GnilM
    269464 3041
    Porsche OFFICIAL: The new Porsche 992 – a design icon and high-tech sports car 9/29/21 1:59 AM
    watt
    252630 1587
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Panamera (2016) 2/11/21 9:22 AM
    Itsme
    168503 1379
    Lambo Lamborghini Huracan and variants 4/9/21 4:32 PM
    Topspeed
    118928 1225
    Porsche Donor vehicle for Singer Vehicle Design 9/22/21 1:28 AM
    Leawood911
    103233 749
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 10/9/21 1:11 PM
    CGX car nut
    94235 1231
    McLaren F1 7/10/21 7:43 AM
    BiTurbo
    82792 209
    Lambo Aventador and SV 8/27/21 2:33 PM
    Topspeed
    72532 698
    AMG AMG GT R 7/8/21 3:07 PM
    CGX car nut
    72437 824
    Porsche Nürburgring - Tesla vs. Taycan 11/23/20 6:10 PM
    Topspeed
    51374 596
    Others Tesla 2 the new thread 10/15/21 9:29 PM
    Leawood911
    49222 1202
    Others Bugatti Chiron 10/16/21 4:53 PM
    crayphile
    42996 486
    Ferrari Ferrari 812 Superfast 6/24/21 6:30 PM
    Porker
    40499 531
    Porsche Olive 991.2 GT3 Clubsport 1/1/21 7:58 PM
    throt
    39364 615
    BMW M BMW M2 Rumors 7/7/21 8:38 PM
    Jim_in_Iowa
    30757 394
    Ferrari 488 Replacement 4/17/21 8:28 PM
    Rossi
    27714 370
    Lambo Urus (SUV) 7/21/21 6:22 PM
    Topspeed
    26465 592
    Motor Sp. [2021] Formula 1 10/15/21 8:02 PM
    WhoopsyM
    26426 750
    264 items found, displaying 1 to 30.