Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread



    Re: Lamborghini Gallardo interior...

    i liked the 3rd. the most.
    it's just stunning!

    I will ask if it's possible to have that combo in the Audi S3

    Re: Lamborghini Gallardo interior...

    Quote:
    KresoF1 said:
    Grigio Avlon...
    http://www.siliconvalleyautogroup.com/current_stock/lambo/lambo_7135/photo_page.html





    Oh God ... you just made me start doubting all over again Kreso!!! Damn you!

    That's it ... I'm taking a road trip to the factory to make sure I picked the right color.

    Re: Lamborghini Gallardo interior...

    L interiors are about as tacky as most of their one-off buyer base in LV/FL/OC/MC would spec....

    Audi/L interiors are overrated in terms of ergonomics/safety.....consider the Luddite gearbox; absurd analog speedo w/no easily visible digital speedo; lack of RPM warning lts across steering wheel rim; primitive seats; lots of cheap-looking blk plastic buttons; econobox steering wheel; lack of TeleAid; in G, much less closed/secure interior storage than any F; does 640 have any side/head airbags, or is it as primitive as Scud/612???.... etc etc.....

    Re: Lamborghini Gallardo interior...

    Quote:
    Discover said:
    i liked the 3rd. the most.
    it's just stunning!

    I will ask if it's possible to have that combo in the Audi S3



    You can certainly get something similar in the TT with the exclusive line option.



    Re: Lamborghini Gallardo interior...

    Quote:
    WBH said:
    L interiors are about as tacky as most of their one-off buyer base in LV/FL/OC/MC would spec....

    Audi/L interiors are overrated in terms of ergonomics/safety.....consider the Luddite gearbox; absurd analog speedo w/no easily visible digital speedo; lack of RPM warning lts across steering wheel rim; primitive seats; lots of cheap-looking blk plastic buttons; econobox steering wheel; lack of TeleAid; in G, much less closed/secure interior storage than any F; does 640 have any side/head airbags, or is it as primitive as Scud/612???.... etc etc.....



    Automatic gearboxes, digital speedos and shifting lights are for people with ADHD who can't follow a simple dial over a range of numbers and lack coordination to press a clutch and shift a lever at the same time.

    Re: Lamborghini Gallardo interior...

    WBH(aka VKSF) is a perfect candidate for new Renault Twingo or Citroen C4(easy to read digital speedo and nice clutchless gearboxes for city commuting...).

    Re: Lamborghini Gallardo interior...

    The aforementioned Renault and Citroën also have excellent handling and crash safety, not to mention the latest electronic gizmos. Truly the choice of the serious Darwinian survivalist.

    Re: Lamborghini Gallardo interior...

    Quote:
    The Groom said:
    The aforementioned Renault and Citroën also have excellent handling and crash safety, not to mention the latest electronic gizmos. Truly the choice of the serious Darwinian survivalist.



    Yes, us Luddites just don't understand that . But really, WBH, are you serious or just messing?

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 5/18/22 6:36 PM
    Pilot
     
     
     
     
     
    586738 1306
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 6/8/22 4:41 PM
    Topspeed
    224367 1180
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 6/24/22 5:27 PM
    TB993tt
    116164 1055
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 5/29/22 8:01 PM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    110414 406
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Short Review 1/3/22 7:55 AM
    Rossi
    91121 531
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 1/15/22 10:41 PM
    watt
    31977 1
    Porsche Cayman GT4 10/5/21 7:04 PM
    Topspeed
    514552 3587
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 9/28/21 3:25 AM
    WhoopsyM
    430167 3507
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 2/1/22 10:14 PM
    SSO.
    426998 3954
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 11/17/21 5:18 PM
    Rossi
    390771 3256
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 2/1/22 9:49 AM
    RCA
    372798 2655
    Porsche 992 GT3 6/26/22 9:49 PM
    TB993tt
    358004 3655
    Porsche OFFICIAL: The new Porsche 992 – a design icon and high-tech sports car 9/29/21 1:59 AM
    watt
    291579 1587
    Porsche Donor vehicle for Singer Vehicle Design 2/10/22 9:08 PM
    Topspeed
    138918 772
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 6/26/22 1:34 AM
    WhoopsyM
    136718 1389
    McLaren F1 7/10/21 7:43 AM
    BiTurbo
    111600 209
    AMG AMG GT R 3/13/22 8:52 PM
    spudgun
    111507 834
    Lambo Aventador and SV 5/20/22 5:24 PM
    Topspeed
    109073 710
    Others Tesla 2 the new thread 6/23/22 9:08 PM
    CGX car nut
    95407 1713
    Porsche GT4RS 6/18/22 5:42 PM
    Grant
    86904 979
    Motor Sp. [2021] Formula 1 4/19/22 10:08 PM
    Leawood911
    76692 1590
    Others Bugatti Chiron 4/12/22 9:24 PM
    blueflame
    75564 520
    Ferrari Ferrari 812 Superfast 6/12/22 5:09 PM
    watt
    71245 535
    BMW M BMW M2 Rumors 2/28/22 7:42 PM
    Topspeed
    62565 409
    Porsche Red Nipples 991.2 GT3 Touring on tour 5/27/22 12:47 PM
    blueflame
    55734 480
    Porsche Dave and Gnil @ Nürburgring Nordschleife 5/19/22 11:01 PM
    Grant
    54614 721
    Lambo Urus (SUV) 6/7/22 1:20 PM
    Topspeed
    54583 593
    Others Corvette C8 11/8/21 8:04 PM
    Topspeed
    50301 442
    Others Toyota Yaris GR 4/13/22 8:33 PM
    Grant
    27144 640
    Motor Sp. [2022] Formula 1 6/26/22 1:02 AM
    WhoopsyM
    25253 951
    221 items found, displaying 1 to 30.