Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Congaman is right. I've driven all the most recent exotics under 400K and the only one that is close to as fast as the Z06 is the Ford GT. Another plastic modern miracle. Looks like the two fastest cars under 400K are from the states. And by fastest. I mean in every way. Yeah it's got cheap leather and thin carpet and a [beep] stereo but you forget all of that the moment you lay into it. Really the only car that even stands a chance against the Z06 besides the GT is the LP640. And my sneaking supsicion is that it's slower just as the Murcielago is because the Murci is a good bit slower from all speeds. Too much weight and a 4 wheel drive system that saps power is to blame. Great driving machine though. I think the real test for the Z06 is going to be the upcoming GT2. My buddies GT2 falls pretty far behind me no matter who the driver is.

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    355Spider: Nice with an objective post for a change. I also think that the new GT2 will be tough competition for the Z06, not the new Gallardo though. But then we'll just have to wait for the upcoming 650 Hp Blue Devil/Stingray Corvette.

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Maybe i missed something...but all that video of the Nurbur showed was that you know how to drift....

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Same here... A nice bunch of pretty cars. But what doe it proove?

    Anyway all the new cars (997TT 430 Gallardo SE Z06) pretty much have the same performance, you just need to find what shoe fits you.

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Here's the new record for a stock c6Z06. 11.08 @131 in a c6 z.All stock and street tires. Had a 1.79 .60 ft.Time slips have not been verified yet but that's fast.

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Quote:
    sdy284 said:
    Maybe i missed something...but all that video of the Nurbur showed was that you know how to drift....



    Well, the question I answered to was how many Ferrari 430' I hade met....the video showed that I met a few on the racing track. I don't know about you, but when I go to a track I normaly race.

    Also if you read my post you would see the second link where I raced a black Ferrari 430.

    Still think the videos prove nothing?

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Quote:
    Congaman said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    Congaman said:
    Ha, ha those times for the Z06 are sooooo funnny. I have driven it on the Autobahn against Ferrari's and Porsche's.....Z06 kills them even in 5th gear...no problem.

    Come on, prove your theory on the strip or the road. Not on the internet.....I'm still laughing!



    How many Turbos and 430s did you meet? Carreras and 360s don't count, that's like slapping children with an anvil .



    Well, only during my trip to the Nurburg ring I had an encounter with about 10 of the Ferrari 430's, a few Porsche GT3 RS and some other cars.

    Here is a video I made: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7812469599992634578&q=Z06+Nurburg

    And her is me Vs. a Ferrari 430 on the Koenigsegg track (I started from 2nd gear thus crippeling the Z06 in the start, still beat the 430)
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4422552883516340071


    Something else you want to ask me? *jesus* You do know that both the Autobahn and the Nurburg Ring are located in Germany, don't you? I could also tell you that it is possible to race on both the Autobahn and the Nurburg Ring. So yes I've raced the cars you mention and in real life, not on the internet. Now, what is your experience, Crash? I want proof from a video!!



    Do you always get so touchy-feely when somebody asks you an honest question?

    I asked you: How many Ferrari 430s and Porsche Turbos did you meet on the Autobahn and raced up to 300 km/h? In response I got some gibberish about not knowing where the Nring lies. Great response !

    Yes, I've seen the video of your car versus that F430 on the airfield. This was never put in question. We have all seen you beat that Ferrari fair and square, despite a bad start. Now what MKSGR was getting at is the fact that the 430 and the Turbo might be faster at higher speeds. Can you corroborate that or will you refute me with another dose of calling out and general nonsense?

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Quote:
    Congaman said:
    Quote:
    MKSGR said:
    Quote:
    Congaman said:
    Ha, ha those times for the Z06 are sooooo funnny. I have driven it on the Autobahn against Ferrari's and Porsche's.....Z06 kills them even in 5th gear...no problem.

    Come on, prove your theory on the strip or the road. Not on the internet.....I'm still laughing!



    We are laughing about you my friend Your car is not the fastest - annoyed But be assured: you have one of the cheapest fast cars



    Nope, I'm not annoyed always glad if I can spread some hapiness. Still your data is not based on facts as you claim in one of your posts. I could post - and will do so if you still claim that your data should be considered as fact - lots of videos with stock Z06 doing the 1/4-mile in mid or low 11's with trap speeds over 124 Mph. If you are interested in facts go to www.corvetteforum.com and search for a member Ranger and see what he does with his stock Z06 then look for another member MyTopHat and see what he does. I could go on but I'm to tired.After doing your homework come back and tell me if you are still laughing at me.

    Also I know that the Z06 isn't the fastest car in the world. Please show me a quote were I made this statement. I have never been anything than respectful towards the Porsches, Lamborghinis and Ferrari's. Thats why I'm so tired of trash talk about the Corvette.

    I'm respectfuly waiting for your answer after you've done the homework.



    I do not have to do any homework You should probably re-read my earlier posts in this thread

    I am not interested whether 0-125 is done in 11.5 or 12 or 12.5 seconds as this is fairly irrelevant. I rely on magazine tests to check on those numbers. The interesting part is the speed range *above* 250kph. And unfortunately, this is where magazine tests are not available yet...

    The above data gives a fairly reliable perspective on this high-speed range And the interesting conclusion is that the Z06's performance is very strong up to 250kph and weaker above 250kph.

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Quote:
    355Spider said:
    Congaman is right. I've driven all the most recent exotics under 400K and the only one that is close to as fast as the Z06 is the Ford GT. Another plastic modern miracle. Looks like the two fastest cars under 400K are from the states. And by fastest. I mean in every way. Yeah it's got cheap leather and thin carpet and a [beep] stereo but you forget all of that the moment you lay into it. Really the only car that even stands a chance against the Z06 besides the GT is the LP640. And my sneaking supsicion is that it's slower just as the Murcielago is because the Murci is a good bit slower from all speeds. Too much weight and a 4 wheel drive system that saps power is to blame. Great driving machine though. I think the real test for the Z06 is going to be the upcoming GT2. My buddies GT2 falls pretty far behind me no matter who the driver is.



    The problem is: how do we define "quicker". In my post above you see that the Z06 is quicker than its 500hp competitors between 50 and 250kph but slower above 250kph.

    Thus, neither is the Z06 quicker than the Gallardo nor 997TT nor F430 nor vice versa. The comparison depends on the speed range. It is that simple. No car is quickest.

    P.S.: Below 400k? The 599 is quicker than the Z06 in the entire speed range. Also the LP640 and the SL65 should be quicker at higher-speeds.

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Quote:
    355Spider said:
    Here's the new record for a stock c6Z06. 11.08 @131 in a c6 z.All stock and street tires. Had a 1.79 .60 ft.Time slips have not been verified yet but that's fast.



    Could you please post some 200-300kph and 250-300kph times? That would be much more interesting than any 0-125kph tests.

    I have plenty of magazines where I can look up 0-125kph times of the Z06

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Well Crash; I gave my answer in the same ironic tone as you gave your question. What goes around comes around! If you can't take it stay away from being ironic or trash talking.

    To answer your question once more. No, the Ferrari is not faster in higher speeds. As I wrote in my original post I raced a few of them on the Autobahn. They could keep up with the Z06 up to 250 km/h then they lost ground. Also top speed of the Z06 proved to be higher.According to the Z06's speedometer I toped 338 km/h in 5th gear at 6.300 rpm, according to the handheld GPS actual speed was 331 km/h, that's more than the official top speed. We were two persons in the car. The other person is a friend of mine and a Ferrari collector. He was surprised by the performance of the Z06.

    Here is a link to my website and some pictures from my friends home and some of his cars:

    http://www.z06.se/_galleri/album/13

    So to sum up: I didn't meet any 430's on the Autobahn. I traveled with the owners from Sweden to Nurburg ring and back (as you can see in the Video). On the way back from the Ring, early sunday morning, we performed several races above 300 km/h. The Ferrari's couldn't touch the Z06 after 250 km/h. Never got the chanse to race a new Porsche Turbo (never claimed I did) but a Porsch GT3 RS. Same result as with the Ferrari's.

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Quote:
    Congaman said:
    Well Crash; I gave my answer in the same ironic tone as you gave your question. What goes around comes around! If you can't take it stay away from being ironic or trash talking.

    To answer your question once more. No, the Ferrari is not faster in higher speeds. As I wrote in my original post I raced a few of them on the Autobahn. They could keep up with the Z06 up to 250 km/h then they lost ground. Also top speed of the Z06 proved to be higher.According to the Z06's speedometer I toped 338 km/h in 5th gear at 6.300 rpm, according to the handheld GPS actual speed was 331 km/h, that's more than the official top speed. We were two persons in the car. The other person is a friend of mine and a Ferrari collector. He was surprised by the performance of the Z06.




    Interesting... In a recent issue of AMS magazine a Z06 achieved a maximum top-speed of only 314kph... The Z06 performance seems to be very very volatile

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Quote:
    Congaman said:
    Well Crash; I gave my answer in the same ironic tone as you gave your question. What goes around comes around! If you can't take it stay away from being ironic or trash talking.

    To answer your question once more. No, the Ferrari is not faster in higher speeds. As I wrote in my original post I raced a few of them on the Autobahn. They could keep up with the Z06 up to 250 km/h then they lost ground. Also top speed of the Z06 proved to be higher.According to the Z06's speedometer I toped 338 km/h in 5th gear at 6.300 rpm, according to the handheld GPS actual speed was 331 km/h, that's more than the official top speed. We were two persons in the car. The other person is a friend of mine and a Ferrari collector. He was surprised by the performance of the Z06.

    Here is a link to my website and some pictures from my friends home and some of his cars:

    http://www.z06.se/_galleri/album/13

    So to sum up: I didn't meet any 430's on the Autobahn. I traveled with the owners from Sweden to Nurburg ring and back (as you can see in the Video). On the way back from the Ring, early sunday morning, we performed several races above 300 km/h. The Ferrari's couldn't touch the Z06 after 250 km/h. Never got the chanse to race a new Porsche Turbo (never claimed I did) but a Porsch GT3 RS. Same result as with the Ferrari's.



    My first question wasn't posted with an ironic twist to it. I don't do that unless I have a reason for that - you have comprehended it incorrectly.

    Regarding the last paragraph, yes, that's all I wanted to hear. You raced an F430 on the Autobahn and left it behind. Not that hard, is it?

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Quote:
    MKSGR said:
    Quote:
    Congaman said:
    Well Crash; I gave my answer in the same ironic tone as you gave your question. What goes around comes around! If you can't take it stay away from being ironic or trash talking.

    To answer your question once more. No, the Ferrari is not faster in higher speeds. As I wrote in my original post I raced a few of them on the Autobahn. They could keep up with the Z06 up to 250 km/h then they lost ground. Also top speed of the Z06 proved to be higher.According to the Z06's speedometer I toped 338 km/h in 5th gear at 6.300 rpm, according to the handheld GPS actual speed was 331 km/h, that's more than the official top speed. We were two persons in the car. The other person is a friend of mine and a Ferrari collector. He was surprised by the performance of the Z06.




    Interesting... In a recent issue of AMS magazine a Z06 achieved a maximum top-speed of only 314kph... The Z06 performance seems to be very very volatile



    The Italian mag Automobilismo only got it to 308 km/h (320 km/h on the speedo). It seems you are right about the performance variations.
    According to him, his car also leaves the 430 behind at higher speeds.

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Quote:
    Congaman said:
    No, the Ferrari is not faster in higher speeds. As I wrote in my original post I raced a few of them on the Autobahn.





    So to sum up: I didn't meet any 430's on the Autobahn.




    so then what ferrari's did you race on the Autobahn?

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    MKSGR: No, I don't have to read your post again. I have read it and I know that you are wrong in your assumptions. You posted 13 seconds for the Z06 going from 0-200. Not even I am that slow. So you are wrong. You claimed that the 430 would be faster in speeds above 250 km/h. I know for a fact that you are wrong.

    You have the right to doubt me....but Crash mentioned that you drive on the Autobahn on a regular basis. Maybe we could meet and settle the discussion in a real life race?

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Quote:
    sdy284 said:
    Quote:
    Congaman said:
    No, the Ferrari is not faster in higher speeds. As I wrote in my original post I raced a few of them on the Autobahn.





    So to sum up: I didn't meet any 430's on the Autobahn.




    so then what ferrari's did you race on the Autobahn?



    Please read my post again and don't quote just parts of it.

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Quote:
    Congaman said:
    Quote:
    sdy284 said:
    Quote:
    Congaman said:
    No, the Ferrari is not faster in higher speeds. As I wrote in my original post I raced a few of them on the Autobahn.





    So to sum up: I didn't meet any 430's on the Autobahn.




    so then what ferrari's did you race on the Autobahn?



    Please read my post again and don't quote just parts of it.



    what does quoting just parts of it have to do with me reading it? I didn't read just those two parts....

    that being said, so you didn't meet any 430s on the autobahn, but you raced your friends' 430

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Quote:
    Congaman said:
    MKSGR: No, I don't have to read your post again. I have read it and I know that you are wrong in your assumptions. You posted 13 seconds for the Z06 going from 0-200. Not even I am that slow. So you are wrong. You claimed that the 430 would be faster in speeds above 250 km/h. I know for a fact that you are wrong.

    You have the right to doubt me....but Crash mentioned that you drive on the Autobahn on a regular basis. Maybe we could meet and settle the discussion in a real life race?



    You should really re-read my posts: where did I claim the F430 is faster above 250kph

    I only claim, that the Gallardo and the 997TT are faster above 250kph. And I am fairly sure that this is correct

    BTW: the 13s figure is just a rounded figure. The precise figure is 12.6s (see sportscars magazine article, page 12).

    P.S.: Your claims regarding 0-125 and top-speed of the Z06 are rather inconsistent with available magazine tests. This leads me to a very (personal) conclusion: maybe your numbers suffer from limitations in the test equipment. Regarding 0-125kph times I prefer to look at magazine tests. These guys do car testing for living.

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    MKSGR: You are right, you didn't claim that the 430 would be faster in higher speeds. I was reading the post from Crash were he wrote:

    "Now what MKSGR was getting at is the fact that the 430 and the Turbo might be faster at higher speeds."

    You have the right to trust magazine tests. But please remember that the magazines are depending on incomes from commercials ( so are they realy objective?) and also their drivers (at least in European magazines) are normaly not very used to driving a Corvette. And the Z06 is known for being hard to launch for an unexperienced driver. Normaly they hit spin city and getting bad results.

    When I get back home I'll post some of the videos I mentioned in an earlier post. Then you can judge for your self.

    So, will you accept my challenge to settle the discussion in real life and not through internet and/or magazines. What car do you drive?

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Quote:
    sdy284 said:
    that being said, so you didn't meet any 430s on the autobahn, but you raced your friends' 430



    Yap, you are correct!

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Joining in to the discussion....

    One must not put an emphasis on whom reaches those speeds the fastest....but who does so in STYLE

    Unfortunately the corvette does loose out on this battle and it does so very very badly.

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Quote:
    LB said:
    Joining in to the discussion....

    One must not put an emphasis on whom reaches those speeds the fastest....but who does so in STYLE

    Unfortunately the corvette does loose out on this battle and it does so very very badly.



    you are very right as 355Spider already has written above. But still, if you are more concerned about style than speed I would suggest that you choose an Rolls or Bentley. In that battle - I'm sorry to say - the Porsche looses just as badly..

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Just found this on 6-speed:
    "A beer analogy"
    Bottle of Budweiser - "I can be opened in 0.6 of a second."

    Bottle of Heineken - "Congratulations. Good for you."

    Bottle of Budweiser - "My bottle neck is 3/4 of an inch longer than yours."

    Bottle of Heineken - "Great. My cap is off to you."

    Bottle of Budweiser - "Wanna see who can roll to the end of the table quicker?"

    Bottle of Heineken - "You just don't get it do you. You are watered-down, diluted, tasteless, and boring. You and I could not be more different. Please go back to your Truck and Tractor Pull and leave me alone."


    Disclaimer: Any similarity you find between Budweiser/'Vettes and Heineken/Porsches is strictly intentional.

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Rami; You are a comedian I could tell you a story or two about the Hitler cars you drive or the tuned Volkswagen's and so on, or poser cars with no power....but no I will not do it as I - as stated before - respect the Porsches and other sportscars. Maybe thats the difference between us. I can appreciate any sportscar, no matter what brand it has as you are locked up in your one eyed facination about the Porsche. Must be boring to be so narrow minded?!

    Well, seems like there is alot of talking going on here but no action. I've repeatedly invited to a real life race on the Autobahn. Maybe I would win maybe not. I will survive what ever the outcome. But it seems like my challange isn't accepted....so maybe it's better to continue reading magazines??? Some boys do that instead of getting a real woman as well (get my point?)

    This discussion is leading no where so I will probably make your lifes easier by saying good bye.I wish you and your cars the very best.

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Quote:
    Congaman said:
    Rami; You are a comedian I could tell you a story or two about the Hitler cars you drive or the tuned Volkswagen's and so on, or poser cars with no power....but no I will not do it as I - as stated before - respect the Porsches and other sportscars. Maybe thats the difference between us. I can appreciate any sportscar, no matter what brand it has as you are locked up in your one eyed facination about the Porsche. Must be boring to be so narrow minded?!

    Well, seems like there is alot of talking going on here but no action. I've repeatedly invited to a real life race on the Autobahn. Maybe I would win maybe not. I will survive what ever the outcome. But it seems like my challange isn't accepted....so maybe it's better to continue reading magazines??? Some boys do that instead of getting a real woman as well (get my point?)

    This discussion is leading no where so I will probably make your lifes easier by saying good bye.I wish you and your cars the very best.



    Conga, Sweden very gladly supplied Hitler with all the steel he needed for his Panzer production both pre- and during World War 2, so taking a high moral ground with that "Hitler" statement shows poor class.

    Regarding poser cars, I would hardly call a Carrera S that can hit 300 km/h poser. Trust me, many members here would serve you your buttocks on a platter if you tried to race them with your Corvette and they were driving a slow, poseurish Carrera.

    Tuned Volkswagens is also a very poor choice of words. Seeing how Ferdinand Porsche had a his hand in the design of the original Beetle (1934), you can't call his cars tuned VWs. Let us not forget Auto Union as well, the predecessor of Audi and Porsche, which made some astonishing records. Don't try and flaunt your ignorance, it comes off as tasteless.

    Last, but not least, you are offering to race people on the Autobahn. Nobody in their right mind will take you up on that offer. Racing on the open road is dangerous for a myriad of reasons which I will not delve into and some of which you should know. Your admission that you aren't an accomplished driver only exacerbates that problem - racing a newbie driver on public roads at 300+ km/h isn't something anyone in their right mind would do.

    You have a wonderful car in your posession. I suggest you enjoy it, instead of wasting time here.

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Crash: I got an PM on another forum to read your post. So I did and this will be my last post on this forum, I promise.

    Please read my post again. I answered to Ramis joke on behalf of the Corvette. As you probably know there are lots of myths and jokes about Porsches and their owners as well. I said I could have the bad taste to make the same kind of joke as Rami, but I would not as I have to much respect for the Porsche. What is it you couldn't understand as you seem to bee flamed?

    Now about my challange: It was you who brought up that MKGSR drives on the Autobahn on a regular basis and it is the same MKGSR who claims that Porsches and God knows what are faster than the Z06 in speeds over 250 km/h. I gave him the chanse to prove what he says. So if not on the Autobahn then I'm willing to go to a race track or strip that is long and safe enough for races up to and above 300 km/h. The only condition is that the race must take place in northern Europe and both cars should be stock Gallardo or Porsche 997 Turbo. If you don't trust me as a driver I could get me another driver with more than 20 yrs of experience from professional racing. Would that be ok? Now it's all up to you...how do say it in English....to put he money where your mouth is!!

    I will PM my e mail to you so if you or your buddy MKGSR are willing to prove your point in real life I'm all up for it.

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Quote:
    Congaman said:
    Please read my post again. I answered to Ramis joke on behalf of the Corvette. As you probably know there are lots of myths and jokes about Porsches and their owners as well. I said I could have the bad taste to make the same kind of joke as Rami, but I would not as I have to much respect for the Porsche. What is it you couldn't understand as you seem to bee flamed?

    Now about my challange: It was you who brought up that MKGSR drives on the Autobahn on a regular basis and it is the same MKGSR who claims that Porsches and God knows what are faster than the Z06 in speeds over 250 km/h. I gave him the chanse to prove what he says. So if not on the Autobahn then I'm willing to go to a race track or strip that is long and safe enough for races up to and above 300 km/h. The only condition is that the race must take place in northern Europe and both cars should be stock Gallardo or Porsche 997 Turbo. If you don't trust me as a driver I could get me another driver with more than 20 yrs of experience from professional racing. Would that be ok? Now it's all up to you...how do say it in English....to put he money where your mouth is!!

    I will PM my e mail to you so if you or your buddy MKGSR are willing to prove your point in real life I'm all up for it.




    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Interesting. Yes, I did receive your email. Obviously, you are taking this very seriously, so let's wait and see what Markus says .

    Re: High-Speed acceleration data of Z06

    Quote:
    Congaman said:
    The only condition is that the race must take place in northern Europe and both cars should be stock Gallardo or Porsche 997 Turbo.



    Perhaps I missed one of your other posts in which you said, but is your Z06 completely stock?

    If it is the same as anyone else could buy from an ordinary dealer, does it have any "go-faster" modifications or improvements? How could we tell by just looking?

    Small-block Chevy motors enjoy a wildly enthusiastic secondary market in performance enhancing trickery and mods.

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part I) Thread Closed 9/24/20 12:47 AM
    watt
    586301 2849
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 12/30/20 9:03 AM
    rhino
     
     
     
     
     
    359184 1279
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/10/21 2:32 PM
    Joost
    87049 1085
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 5/12/21 3:30 PM
    WhoopsyM
    45480 344
    Porsche Sticky ROAD TEST: New 992 Carrera 4S 3/3/21 10:57 PM
    Wonderbar
    35644 336
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Short Review 10/19/20 6:12 PM
    Leawood911
    33483 380
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 5/11/21 3:34 PM
    watt
    16957 344
    Porsche Sticky Porsche extends the Taycan model range (Taycan 2WD) 2/1/21 12:42 PM
    Leawood911
    4598 29
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 GT3 (2017) 7/27/20 2:13 AM
    DJM48
    566517 5257
    Porsche Cayman GT4 5/4/21 4:46 PM
    Topspeed
    407962 3586
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 4/25/21 4:04 PM
    Topspeed
    358899 3916
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 4/29/21 7:24 AM
    GnilM
    356315 3494
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 4/28/21 12:26 PM
    W8MM
    317953 3252
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 12/8/20 7:51 PM
    DJM48
    310303 2646
    Porsche OFFICIAL: The new Porsche 992 – a design icon and high-tech sports car 2/28/21 8:05 PM
    Topspeed
    219129 1542
    Porsche Tesla Roadster 9/23/20 8:22 PM
    bluelines
    195961 4279
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Panamera (2016) 2/11/21 9:22 AM
    Itsme
    161427 1379
    Others Alfa Romeo 4C 9/23/20 10:22 AM
    RCA
    138345 792
    Porsche 992 GT3 5/17/21 3:51 PM
    nberry
    122446 2354
    Lambo Lamborghini Huracan and variants 4/9/21 4:32 PM
    Topspeed
    106883 1225
    McLaren F1 2/25/21 11:33 AM
    RCA
    77384 207
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 4/29/21 3:48 PM
    CGX car nut
    71443 1163
    AMG AMG GT R 11/19/20 11:47 PM
    Topspeed
    65205 819
    Lambo Aventador and SV 4/20/21 3:21 PM
    CGX car nut
    64276 683
    Porsche 991 Speedster 9/3/20 4:29 PM
    Topspeed
    57635 878
    Porsche Nürburgring - Tesla vs. Taycan 11/23/20 6:10 PM
    Topspeed
    43569 596
    Others Bugatti Chiron 4/12/21 3:42 PM
    RCA
    36758 476
    Porsche Olive 991.2 GT3 Clubsport 1/1/21 7:58 PM
    throt
    34246 615
    Ferrari Ferrari 812 Superfast 5/15/21 1:04 PM
    CGX car nut
    31230 477
    BMW M BMW M2 Rumors 3/21/21 5:01 PM
    Topspeed
    28858 385
    273 items found, displaying 1 to 30.