Crown

Board: Porsche - 911 - 997 - Turbo Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    Rennteam Summer Party Pictures

    Just a few, it was with limited access since the party was actually with a different occasion.
    But finally some of us met, zzboba, KF, CR, MKGSR, mumbasic, etc.
    CF will join us tomorrow.

    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures



    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures



    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures



    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures

    Quote:
    RC said:




    umm on the left side, cut keans and stilletos...



    looks like a kickin party? Who was gaming on the girls? RC you old dog?

    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures

    lol, I bet RC said "these are all nice cars; but mine is the newest..."

    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures

    Is it just me or does the Turbo look even lower than the GT2???

    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures

    what a pity i can't come at the party....


    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures

    So..which one is yours.... ( not talking about cars)

    Looking forward for the result of ' the race'......

    Thanks

    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures

    Nice party!

    Can't wait for the results tonight .

    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures

    Ahhh I just camed from my first little trip of the summer, and you guys have already organised an exclusive rennteam party ....Please Please.....the next one let it be in SPAIN !!!!!

    RC, are there any more pics of the gt2 and that "horrible" turbo parked together???

    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures

    I second a Spain party. I will be in Barcelona & Madrid the 1st week of Aug while my tt is being built.

    "put you left foot in"

    and s

    Re: "put you left foot in"

    nice.... i am sure it was fun... wish i could make it..

    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures

    Quote:
    Super Darius said:
    what a pity i can't come at the party....





    And you were even invited, Dario...

    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures

    Quote:
    RC said:
    Quote:
    Super Darius said:
    what a pity i can't come at the party....





    And you were even invited, Dario...



    i know..i know..

    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures

    It was very nice meeting you all in person. Highly enjoyable evening, very smooth event. Thank you CR!

    Btw, i had to leave fast on sunday morning because of some, well, private implications which outgrew at home on saturday night (but are clarified now). Reading the sunday report, i'm really wondering how a F430 would have performed in comparison. At least i broke my personal F430 speedo vmax record with nearly 330 kph (326-327, hard to read since there's no digital display).


    Hope to see you soon again!

    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures

    Quote:
    zzboba said:
    It was very nice meeting you all in person. Highly enjoyable evening, very smooth event. Thank you CR!

    Btw, i had to leave fast on sunday morning because of some, well, private implications which outgrow at home on saturday night (but are clarified now). Reading the sunday report, i'm really wondering how a F430 would have performed in comparison. At least i broke my personal F430 speedo vmax record with nearly 330 kph (326-327, hard to read since there's no digital display).


    Hope to see you soon again!



    I cannot agree more

    CR is the party master No 1 Very nice event

    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures

    CR, thank you for the very best summer party!
    Nice people, nice organization and nice location -> triple NNN.

    It was so well organized and it was a pleasure to discuss face to face with nice guys form RENNTEAM. And to and again

    CR, once again thank you very much.

    AM

    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures

    good party!
    Dario, you have to go there!!!!!

    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures

    Quote:
    zzboba said:
    It was very nice meeting you all in person. Highly enjoyable evening, very smooth event. Thank you CR!

    Btw, i had to leave fast on sunday morning because of some, well, private implications which outgrew at home on saturday night (but are clarified now). Reading the sunday report, i'm really wondering how a F430 would have performed in comparison. At least i broke my personal F430 speedo vmax record with nearly 330 kph (326-327, hard to read since there's no digital display).


    Hope to see you soon again!



    I cannot agree more, it was a real pleasure to meet you guys, especially zzboba and MKSGR. It is a pitty you had to leave that early on Sunday, Sönke. We really had a lot of fun. The F430 Spider is slowlier than the 997 Turbo but it would have been interesting to see the F430 Coupe in comparison.

    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures

    Quote:
    We really had a lot of fun. The F430 Spider is slowlier than the 997 Turbo but it would have been interesting to see the F430 Coupe in comparison.



    I appreciate it that you say this, but i know that you don't really believe that a berlinetta would have made much of a difference

    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures

    So maybe you'll appreciate it too if I say that your car is a beauty. And I loved the transparent view at the engine bay (looks more like a ship engine than car engine, pretty impressive piece of equipment), not to speak about the very nice interior and the impressive luggage room, especially in the trunk (front) but also behind the seats.

    Well...the sound of the F430...I don't have to talk about that. A dream, a treat, a masterpiece, not even close to what you get from a 997 Turbo.

    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures

    Quote:
    zzboba said:
    Quote:
    We really had a lot of fun. The F430 Spider is slowlier than the 997 Turbo but it would have been interesting to see the F430 Coupe in comparison.



    I appreciate it that you say this, but i know that you don't really believe that a berlinetta would have made much of a difference



    Interesting new video included at the end of your post.

    You might consider including some small Porsches in it, though - those Porsches being overtaken by your F430

    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures

    Quote:
    RC said:
    So maybe you'll appreciate it too if I say that your car is a beauty. And I loved the transparent view at the engine bay (looks more like a ship engine than car engine, pretty impressive piece of equipment), not to speak about the very nice interior and the impressive luggage room, especially in the trunk (front) but also behind the seats.

    Well...the sound of the F430...I don't have to talk about that. A dream, a treat, a masterpiece, not even close to what you get from a 997 Turbo.



    RC, which pills did you take recently?

    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures

    I always liked the F430, this is no secret. I just don't like it as a daily driver and extreme performer. But it is a beautiful and very fast car, no doubt about it.

    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures

    Quote:
    RC said:
    So maybe you'll appreciate it too if I say that your car is a beauty. And I loved the transparent view at the engine bay (looks more like a ship engine than car engine, pretty impressive piece of equipment), not to speak about the very nice interior and the impressive luggage room, especially in the trunk (front) but also behind the seats.

    Well...the sound of the F430...I don't have to talk about that. A dream, a treat, a masterpiece, not even close to what you get from a 997 Turbo.



    uh yes, i do appreciate it!

    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures

    Sönke,

    is this you, dancing?

    Saturday you danced totally different

    AM

    Re: Rennteam Summer Party Pictures

    Quote:
    mumbasic said:
    Sönke,

    is this you, dancing?

    Saturday you danced totally different

    AM



    That was BEFORE the seven Caipirinhas...

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 1/28/22 12:18 AM
    Pilot
     
     
     
     
     
    517729 1295
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 1/22/22 9:42 PM
    Enmanuel
    187684 1158
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 1/9/22 7:08 PM
    Wonderbar
    75872 401
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 1/22/22 12:34 AM
    watt
    74227 761
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Short Review 1/3/22 7:55 AM
    Rossi
    56674 531
    Porsche Sticky ROAD TEST: New 992 Carrera 4S 3/3/21 10:57 PM
    Wonderbar
    50798 336
    Porsche Sticky Porsche extends the Taycan model range (Taycan 2WD) 2/1/21 12:42 PM
    Leawood911
    14143 29
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 1/15/22 10:41 PM
    watt
    1258 1
    Porsche Cayman GT4 10/5/21 7:04 PM
    Topspeed
    478086 3587
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 9/28/21 3:25 AM
    WhoopsyM
    393746 3507
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 11/25/21 12:31 AM
    WhoopsyM
    388947 3949
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 11/17/21 5:18 PM
    Rossi
    354590 3256
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 1/27/22 9:01 PM
    CGX car nut
    325786 2651
    Porsche 992 GT3 1/26/22 4:50 PM
    BiTurbo
    297459 3321
    Porsche OFFICIAL: The new Porsche 992 – a design icon and high-tech sports car 9/29/21 1:59 AM
    watt
    257966 1587
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Panamera (2016) 2/11/21 9:22 AM
    Itsme
    170352 1379
    Lambo Lamborghini Huracan and variants 4/9/21 4:32 PM
    Topspeed
    121782 1225
    Porsche Donor vehicle for Singer Vehicle Design 9/22/21 1:28 AM
    Leawood911
    106093 749
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 12/22/21 7:10 PM
    Topspeed
    98066 1246
    McLaren F1 7/10/21 7:43 AM
    BiTurbo
    84040 209
    AMG AMG GT R 1/12/22 6:30 PM
    CGX car nut
    77079 828
    Lambo Aventador and SV 1/14/22 2:22 AM
    BiTurbo
    76806 699
    Others Tesla 2 the new thread 1/21/22 3:48 PM
    WhoopsyM
    57834 1436
    Others Bugatti Chiron 1/13/22 11:07 PM
    kudryavchik
    45613 507
    Motor Sp. [2021] Formula 1 1/8/22 5:39 PM
    kudryavchik
    44119 1574
    Ferrari Ferrari 812 Superfast 12/15/21 8:04 PM
    Topspeed
    42777 533
    Porsche GT4RS 1/23/22 1:51 PM
    GnilM
    42449 740
    BMW M BMW M2 Rumors 7/7/21 8:38 PM
    Jim_in_Iowa
    31963 394
    Ferrari 488 Replacement 4/17/21 8:28 PM
    Rossi
    28599 370
    Lambo Urus (SUV) 7/21/21 6:22 PM
    Topspeed
    27846 592
    246 items found, displaying 1 to 30.