Crown

Board: Porsche Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    Interesting Price Comparo

    Although the prices have been published, I did a little comparison between my car and a similarly equipped Turbo and GT3 whenever possible (For example, I couldn't put Bose on a GT3, etc...)

    For a quick reminder my car has the powerkit, PCCB and loads of goodies.

    For similar equipments and VAT of 19.6% (French market):

    997S: 129,000 Euros

    GT3: 139,000 Euros

    Turbo: 158,000 Euros.

    Prettu interesting and although I was expecting that price difference with the Turbo, this reinforces the fact that the GT3 is really the bargain of the bunch, provided you know how to drive of course!

    Re: Interesting Price Comparo

    Fanch, you read my mind! GT3 is a bargin! And it is maybe the last truly drives Porsche...Only that PASM...

    Re: Interesting Price Comparo

    Quote:
    Fanch said:
    Although the prices have been published, I did a little comparison between my car and a similarly equipped Turbo and GT3 whenever possible (For example, I couldn't put Bose on a GT3, etc...)

    For a quick reminder my car has the powerkit, PCCB and loads of goodies.

    For similar equipments and VAT of 19.6% (French market):

    997S: 129,000 Euros

    GT3: 139,000 Euros

    Turbo: 158,000 Euros.

    Prettu interesting and although I was expecting that price difference with the Turbo, this reinforces the fact that the GT3 is really the bargain of the bunch, provided you know how to drive of course!



    Still not too late fanch call the dealer and make a deal on the upcoming 997 GT3

    Re: Interesting Price Comparo

    Quote:
    Ron (Houston) said:
    Still not too late fanch call the dealer and make a deal on the upcoming 997 GT3



    I would Ron, I really would, but

    a) I don't drive well enough to be part of the GT3 club yet.

    b) The 997S is my only car and hence what I need right now as I want a complete package. GT3 is too focused for everyday driving, impractical (no rear seats, too low) and the aerokit is not exactly discreet.

    For me, right now, the ideal combo would be my current car (or a Turbo if I like it after I've tried it) and a GT3 Cup for the track.

    Re: Interesting Price Comparo

    Quote:
    Fanch said:
    I would Ron, I really would, but

    a) I don't drive well enough to be part of the GT3 club yet.

    b) The 997S is my only car and hence what I need right now as I want a complete package. GT3 is too focused for everyday driving, impractical (no rear seats, too low) and the aerokit is not exactly discreet.

    For me, right now, the ideal combo would be my current car (or a Turbo if I like it after I've tried it) and a GT3 Cup for the track.



    My exact sentiments although the 997 is not my only car.

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 5/18/22 6:36 PM
    Pilot
     
     
     
     
     
    676783 1306
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 10/9/22 4:08 PM
    watt
    310706 1186
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 11/24/22 7:47 PM
    RCA
    207497 1250
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 11/9/22 4:37 PM
    Joost
    193351 434
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Short Review 10/6/22 12:37 AM
    WhoopsyM
    176914 580
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 11/22/22 8:19 PM
    GaussM
    117858 9
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 11/25/22 8:11 AM
    M3ike
    48131 67
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 2/1/22 10:14 PM
    SSO.
    511754 3954
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 2/1/22 9:49 AM
    RCA
    467004 2655
    Porsche 992 GT3 11/26/22 5:35 PM
    TB993tt
    462274 3783
    Porsche Donor vehicle for Singer Vehicle Design 9/30/22 6:31 PM
    Grant
    220812 774
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 7/30/22 11:46 AM
    Wonderbar
    218982 1446
    AMG AMG GT R 3/13/22 8:52 PM
    spudgun
    190502 834
    Lambo Aventador and SV 5/20/22 5:24 PM
    Topspeed
    186561 710
    Others Tesla 2 the new thread 10/27/22 2:59 PM
    Leawood911
    181407 1863
    Porsche GT4RS 11/24/22 3:09 AM
    GnilM
    180352 1193
    Motor Sp. [2021] Formula 1 4/19/22 10:08 PM
    Leawood911
    154333 1590
    Others Bugatti Chiron 8/30/22 4:31 PM
    Josef
    151210 525
    Ferrari Ferrari 812 Superfast 6/12/22 5:09 PM
    watt
    147453 535
    BMW M BMW M2 Rumors 2/28/22 7:42 PM
    Topspeed
    134044 409
    Porsche Red Nipples 991.2 GT3 Touring on tour 10/6/22 11:48 PM
    DJM48
    130893 501
    Lambo Urus (SUV) 6/7/22 1:20 PM
    Topspeed
    129209 593
    Others Corvette C8 7/18/22 12:40 PM
    WhoopsyM
    128420 443
    Porsche Dave and Gnil @ Nürburgring Nordschleife 7/4/22 10:42 PM
    DaveGordon
    127010 722
    Motor Sp. [2022] Formula 1 11/23/22 5:52 PM
    Enmanuel
    117499 1553
    Others Toyota Yaris GR 4/13/22 8:33 PM
    Grant
    98085 640
    Lambo Huracán EVO STO 7/21/22 8:37 AM
    RCA
    97466 335
    AMG Mercedes E63 S AMG (2018) - Short Review (updated on a regular basis) 10/24/22 7:42 AM
    RCA
    94864 402
    Ferrari Wandered to the dark side 8/29/22 9:35 AM
    BiTurbo
    69883 418
    Ferrari Ferrari Roma 4/18/22 4:33 PM
    watt
    31283 438
    178 items found, displaying 1 to 30.