Crown

Board: Ferrari Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    Rosso scuderia VS corsa

    here's a nice comparison between rosso scuderia (F430 on the left) and the classic rosso corsa (360 spider on the right).

    Re: Rosso scuderia VS corsa

    I don't even see the difference. Maybe in the metal I would, but on those pics you got to be a specialist...

    Re: Rosso scuderia VS corsa

    me too i dont see any difference !! i know in real there will be a difference, but in these pics i can not figure out the difference.

    Re: Rosso scuderia VS corsa

    well, i can

    but in reality it's much more obvious, no doubt. scuderia is blazing orange.

    Re: Rosso scuderia VS corsa

    rosso scuderia is best seen outside, in open air, pics are difficult

    Re: Rosso scuderia VS corsa

    PLZ stop this conversation. ROSSO SCUDERIA IS THE COlor i search for my 430 over 1 month in the whole Germany.
    It is too difficult to be found.
    I believe rosso scuderia makes the car more sporty for younger people and it makes it look different from 360 355 etc.
    I believe as it is a little bit orange it makes it look wider and bigger car.
    I love Rosso scuderia and i hope in the next days i find a car with red carbon brakes scuderia logos and black leather seats to buy.

    Re: Rosso scuderia VS corsa

    Rosso Scuderia is way too orange in real. Doesn't look right. When it comes to rosso, classical rosso corsa is the way to go.

    (Don't get me wrong, to each his own. )

    Re: Rosso scuderia VS corsa

    Quote:
    Aisxos said:
    PLZ stop this conversation. ROSSO SCUDERIA IS THE COlor i search for my 430 over 1 month in the whole Germany.
    It is too difficult to be found.
    I believe rosso scuderia makes the car more sporty for younger people and it makes it look different from 360 355 etc.
    I believe as it is a little bit orange it makes it look wider and bigger car.
    I love Rosso scuderia and i hope in the next days i find a car with red carbon brakes scuderia logos and black leather seats to buy.



    YES, yes , yes

    Re: Rosso scuderia VS corsa

    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Rosso Scuderia is way too orange in real. Doesn't look right. When it comes to rosso, classical rosso corsa is the way to go.

    (Don't get me wrong, to each his own. )



    Rossi, no offence, but have you seen the F430 in rosso scuderia for real ? it's really beautifull

    Re: Rosso scuderia VS corsa

    Quote:
    Aisxos said:
    PLZ stop this conversation. ROSSO SCUDERIA IS THE COlor i search for my 430 over 1 month in the whole Germany.
    It is too difficult to be found.
    I believe rosso scuderia makes the car more sporty for younger people and it makes it look different from 360 355 etc.
    I believe as it is a little bit orange it makes it look wider and bigger car.
    I love Rosso scuderia and i hope in the next days i find a car with red carbon brakes scuderia logos and black leather seats to buy.



    Interested in making me a offer ??

    Re: Rosso scuderia VS corsa

    VERY NICE CAR
    I wish i could make you an offer but i want a new car
    Are there any other cars in belgium ?! ( I find them on mobile 20.000 euros more than the regular price.)

    I have found one car like this too.
    What color is the racing seats?! (how do you call this color?
    Is it called CHARCOLA?)
    because in mobile.de the car has no picture and i dont know how it will look like..

    Re: Rosso scuderia VS corsa

    Quote:
    Aisxos said:
    VERY NICE CAR
    I wish i could make you an offer but i want a new car
    Are there any other cars in belgium ?! ( I find them on mobile 20.000 euros more than the regular price.)

    I have found one car like this too.
    What color is the racing seats?! (how do you call this color?
    Is it called CHARCOLA?)
    because in mobile.de the car has no picture and i dont know how it will look like..



    The car is NEW !!
    racing seats are light grey, dashboard is charcoal

    Re: Rosso scuderia VS corsa

    Quote:
    Patriek (jennyz) said:
    Quote:
    Aisxos said:
    VERY NICE CAR
    I wish i could make you an offer but i want a new car
    Are there any other cars in belgium ?! ( I find them on mobile 20.000 euros more than the regular price.)

    I have found one car like this too.
    What color is the racing seats?! (how do you call this color?
    Is it called CHARCOLA?)
    because in mobile.de the car has no picture and i dont know how it will look like..



    The car is NEW !!
    racing seats are light grey, dashboard is charcoal



    Well if you insist so much...I give you 199.000 (FB)

    Re: Rosso scuderia VS corsa



    Well if you insist so much...I give you 199.000 (FB)



    SOLD !

    Re: Rosso scuderia VS corsa

    Rosso Scud looks awesome on the newer cars; my first love will have to be Rosso Corsa though

    Re: Rosso scuderia VS corsa

    Judging from the pics Rosso Corsa seems to have a rather bluish tint opposed to Scuderia's yellow or orange one.

    Look both nice but definately have to be seen in reality.

    Question, the F430 on top of the Rennteam page is Rosso Corsa?

    Re: Rosso scuderia VS corsa

    Quote:
    Ferdie said:
    Question, the F430 on top of the Rennteam page is Rosso Corsa?


    That pic is one of the first official pics from Ferrari. Should be rosso corsa (I'd say so).

    Re: Rosso scuderia VS corsa

    Quote:
    Patriek (jennyz) said:
    Rossi, no offence, but have you seen the F430 in rosso scuderia for real ? it's really beautifull


    No problem, Patriek. No, haven't seen the F430 in rs yet, only lots of 360s. All kind, Berlinetta, Spider, Challenge Stradale. Didn't like it, was just too orange for me. Should be no different with the F430. But as I said, everone has a different taste and I know quite some people who prefer the "new" lighter rosso instead of the traditional rc. But for me it has to be rosso corsa.

    Re: Rosso scuderia VS corsa

    Guys,
    In the past there was an even darker red than rosso corsa, could anyone give me the name or post a picture of it?
    I remember something like rosso barchetta.... not sure though.

    Re: Rosso scuderia VS corsa

    Ferrari F1 cars were repainted the more orange color at the request of new $pon$or Marlboro cigarettes ( to match THEIR logo ) a few years back. If an old brand like Pall Mall cigarettes were the sponsor , you can bet that the F1 cars would be that old dark red " Barchetta " red again.

    Re: Rosso scuderia VS corsa

    Quote:
    WF said:
    Guys,
    In the past there was an even darker red than rosso corsa, could anyone give me the name or post a picture of it?
    I remember something like rosso barchetta.... not sure though.


    this is Rosso barchetta.... and the car's a 550 Barchetta too..spooky

    Re: Rosso scuderia VS corsa

    The darker red has changed over the years and was offered last on 360s as rosso barachetta, it has more blue in it.

    Here's a picture I have with Rosso (corsa, dino, and scuderia) right next to each other. Easier to see the difference.

    I guess the image attachment is a bit more challenging than I thought. Can I attach w/o having a URL and straight from my disk?

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part I) Thread Closed 9/24/20 12:47 AM
    watt
    576640 2849
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 12/30/20 9:03 AM
    rhino
     
     
     
     
     
    356581 1279
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/10/21 2:32 PM
    Joost
    85869 1085
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/4/21 8:01 AM
    bluelines
    43253 328
    Porsche Sticky ROAD TEST: New 992 Carrera 4S 3/3/21 10:57 PM
    Wonderbar
    35049 336
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Short Review 10/19/20 6:12 PM
    Leawood911
    32676 380
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/14/21 2:39 PM
    watt
    14883 299
    Porsche Sticky Porsche extends the Taycan model range (Taycan 2WD) 2/1/21 12:42 PM
    Leawood911
    4117 29
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 GT3 (2017) 7/27/20 2:13 AM
    DJM48
    560834 5257
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991 Turbo and Turbo S 4/20/20 8:24 AM
    schmoell
    533320 4260
    Porsche Cayman GT4 4/13/21 10:04 AM
    996FourEss
    400774 3585
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 4/13/21 8:01 AM
    BjoernB
    355287 3915
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 12/27/20 4:06 PM
    Topspeed
    352186 3486
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 11/5/20 9:55 PM
    DaveGordon
    312347 3242
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 12/8/20 7:51 PM
    DJM48
    309543 2646
    Porsche OFFICIAL: The new Porsche 992 – a design icon and high-tech sports car 2/28/21 8:05 PM
    Topspeed
    215185 1542
    Porsche Tesla Roadster 9/23/20 8:22 PM
    bluelines
    182246 4279
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Panamera (2016) 2/11/21 9:22 AM
    Itsme
    160248 1379
    Others Alfa Romeo 4C 9/23/20 10:22 AM
    RCA
    137951 792
    Porsche 992 GT3 4/15/21 1:06 AM
    Grant
    108493 2035
    Lambo Lamborghini Huracan and variants 4/9/21 4:32 PM
    Topspeed
    105274 1225
    McLaren F1 2/25/21 11:33 AM
    RCA
    76998 207
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 3/15/21 7:26 PM
    Enmanuel
    69399 1151
    AMG AMG GT R 11/19/20 11:47 PM
    Topspeed
    64470 819
    Lambo Aventador and SV 3/15/21 3:59 PM
    Topspeed
    63326 679
    Porsche 991 Speedster 9/3/20 4:29 PM
    Topspeed
    56287 878
    Porsche Nürburgring - Tesla vs. Taycan 11/23/20 6:10 PM
    Topspeed
    42897 596
    Others Bugatti Chiron 4/12/21 3:42 PM
    RCA
    36295 476
    Porsche Olive 991.2 GT3 Clubsport 1/1/21 7:58 PM
    throt
    33526 615
    BMW M BMW M2 Rumors 3/21/21 5:01 PM
    Topspeed
    28543 385
    271 items found, displaying 1 to 30.